International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Exotic Dancer Meets Jesus - Lyn Breshaw

Share it:

You can just say, 'Jesus if you're God show me.' And He will show you. He will come in your life so powerfully you won't believe. It's ... it's just so amazing. His love is amazing.

Exotic Dancer Meets Jesus - Lyn Breshaw. Shalom, this is the story:

Really heavily when I was an exotic dancer. When I became an exotic dancer the night that I went in to apply for the job. I was so nervous and scared and I had so much fear in my life that I drank some tequila and I was able to get up on this stage and I was able to become a dancer. But that became a really bad cycle. I had to drink every single night and I would drink so heavily that I couldn't walk so then I would have to do drugs so that I could stay awake so I wouldn't pass out.

So my life just was messed up it was just upside down. I had to drink. I had to do drugs. I didn't know that I was an alcoholic or a drug addict because I only did it from my job. So I thought that everything was fine. I am ... I was married me and my husband didn't work out. I ended up with guy after guy that abused me.

In my life as a child I was abused so I didn't know anything. I didn't know love. I didn't understand. And ... then one night I got to the point where I didn't want to be on this earth anymore. I just wanted to die. I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up again. And so I had planned on taking 50 Valium pills and just going to sleep never waking up again.


And as I started this process as I was contemplating it as I knew that this is what I was going to do into my life. I heard these loud ... really loud thoughts in my head called to me and I will save you. And I didn't understand what it was. I thought oh .. now ... I'm nuts oh ... I've got bipolar disorder. I just freaked out I thought something was wrong with me. I turn on the TV and passion of the christ' had just come out on TV and it was like me and that TV became one I just like zoomed into the TV.

I saw Jesus there and all my life I knew Jesus had died for my sins but I couldn't live up to what I couldn't be perfect everything I had been taught was to be perfect then I couldn't live up to it. So I felt so shameful when I was watching this clip I knew I had to go see the movie and so me and my son went and saw the movie. While I was there that was loud thoughts very very loud thoughts. Well it was why to the movie about how He stayed on the cross for me and um ... When I left the movie I just tried to convince myself that it was just a movie.

I was just it was just a really good acting it was just a movie because I didn't understand. Because I knew Jesus died for my sins all my life I knew that. But I didn't understand who He was. I tried to go to sleep that night.

And as I was trying to go to sleep, 'call to me and I will save you. Call to me and I will save you.' It was just loud ... it was ... I couldn't sleep. I actually got annoyed and I just screamed oh who the blankety-blank are you I mean. I had a foul mouth at that time and I was just irritated and I screamed, 'Who are you ?' And He said I am Jesus called Me and I will save you.

And then I got the revelation that Jesus was God and the He was The One that went to the cross for me. He was The One. And the Spirit came down on me. The Holy Spirit came down on me. I felt different. I got up and looked in the mirror. I had black below my eyes. I looked terrible but I didn't look like a drug addict. I didn't look like an alcoholic. I actually looked like a person like I was worth something. I had all these thoughts the Lord just started ministering to me and just helped me was pleased with me and that he loved me.


I was a dancer still in the Lord loved me so. I had gotten born-again and not even known that this had happened to me. So for the next three weeks I was a dancer and as I would go to work he would send somebody in there that had fell away from the church. And they would give me money and I would go home and he would just meet me where I was.

And I would talk about the Lord right there in the middle of a strip club. People would be convicted and throw money at me. He just met me where I was and then one day I just got to the club and I couldn't go in. I was sick to my stomach. I couldn't go any further. I just ... I just knew that what I found was worth finding out about. So I ended up going into a Christian bookstore because I was scared of churches, because I got really hurt as a child in a Mormon Church ... very ... very hurt.

So I went into a Christian bookstore and I was talking so that this lady I'm just crying as soon as I walked in because I felt the Holy Spirit as soon as I walked in. And I said I've ran it every Jesus movie. I've read every book I've been reading the red letters. I got these thoughts in my head to read the red letters and what has happened to me. Why can't I go on with my life. All I could do is think about Jesus and God. I know he's ... I know that he's God. It was amazing to me and she said honey that's the work of the Holy Spirit in your life.

And she gave me a book that told me all about that I had gotten born-again. And it was just amazing and then I started going to a church. They believed in the work of the Holy Spirit but they didn't believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

I started just searching out the scriptures. I was reading like 8 - 10 hours a day. I couldn't stop. I was so hungry. I would go to sleep at night and the Lord would give me visions of my future like in the midst of my mess. He was giving me visions and dreams of my future. I'm standing it up in front of people and I'm preaching and I'm telling Him ... and ... I'm telling about how wonderful Jesus is. And I'd wake up and I know new things about the Lord that I myself said in a dream is.


God is just amazing. it's just amazing. That He would just care about a dancer, an alcoholic, a drug ... He just care so much that He would just pour himself on me like He did. I started searching ... searching and what the Holy Spirit was telling you was different than when I was learning in the churches and I was just searching and then the Lord started talking to me about prophecy. Telling me that the that I would ... I would speak in the secrets of their heart would be revealed and people would be coming to the Lord. He would show me that in Scripture and then I started looking at prophecy on the internet and I came across extreme prophetic. I started watching the website. I would watch the teaching every day and it was a secret because I was going to a church they didn't believe in those things. I was watching ... I was watching and being ministered to and just learning all about the Lord and just learning that I was accepted and loved it was just amazing.

How I was accepted and loved because I wasn't all my life nobody cared about me. My whole life and here's this big God me so ... um ... if He can reach into somebody's life like me. I was ... like you know I was low life that's what people would say, oh there's a low life but have any worth. If he could reach into a life like mine, can reach into anybody's life. He can speak the most beautiful words when you feel like you're nothing.

It was amazing thank you and this is his testimony and I ... I don't regret anything that I went through because I know that this testimony is to help other people find him. I know that that's what if this was a board. I know that women that have been abused that they're gonna realize that they don't deserve to be abused. I know that women that have been molested, women have been raped, women that are dancers. That they are somebody that they're actually a person that God cares about. And anybody can come to him. No, He won't turn anybody away.


It's like Patricia says He does love everybody with it everlasting love, everybody. And when you receive His love, you love other people like He loves you. It's just amazing. You don't want to judge people anymore because you just want to love and help everybody.

Your heart just cries out to everybody that you meet and your life is changed. The Lord can just reach into your heart and He can just save you from anything that you're involved in anything. There's no shame or blame in Him. He just loves you with an everlasting love you can just. You can just call in His name right now and He will meet you where you are. Doesn't matter what you've done. What sin you've been involved in. He will meet you and whatever you're doing and He will change your life.

You can just say, 'Jesus if you're God show me.' And He will show you. He will come in your life so powerfully you won't believe. It's ... it's just so amazing. His love is amazing. There's nothing like it. There's nothing like it. And so all you have to do is ask Him to write your name. It is to repent and say, 'I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive me for my sin ... forgive me. I know I'm a sinner I know.'

Source:
Exotic Dancer Meets Jesus - Lyn Breshaw.

And He's going to love you. He's just going to hug you and He's going to say come to me daughter. Come to Me son and so I invite you right now to just ask Him into your heart to say Jesus come into my heart, come into my life, come into my job, come into all of me. And change me and make ... make me a better person but make me love other people the way You love.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

Repent

Post A Comment:

0 comments: