International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


The Solution To Stop Islam - Anni Cyrus

Share it:

"Who is this Allah?' Every single verse of this Book is teaching nothing but hate. Because i have half the brain and he's got the full brain"

The Solution to Stop Islam - Annie Cyrus. Shallom, this is the explanation:

This is a fan generated show. If you would like to support us please go to JamieGlazov.com and also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel. All your support is greatly appreciated.
Annie Cyrus is a Sharia survivor. She was abused and imprisoned as a teen in her native Iran. She escaped to America and is an advocate for women and girls suffering under Sharia. Miss Cyrus is with 'A.C.U NEWS' and is the producer of 'the Glazov Gang'. Her website is 'liveuptofreedom.com'.

Good evening. thanks for being here. as I normally say it takes courage to be here. for me and for you, because unfortunately based on eight years of misinformation in this beautiful country we're standing where the truth is punished by violent.

I was born and raised in Islamic Republic of Iran and it's very important to always say Islamic Republic of Iran, a reason for that. I come from a country with a very beautiful culture, a very beautiful history, but in 1979 Islamic Revolution took place and my birthplace went from what was known as 'mini America' in Middle East to Islamic Republic of Iran.

Within 90 days every single right and freedom was taken away from especially woman. Within 60 days of the revolution, it was mandatory for every single woman to wear the hijab, mandatory, not a choice. And it wasn't because back then the former Supreme Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khomeini, just wanted to do this. No, it was mandatory because in Quran it is mandatory. In Quran it has been mentioned and it has been said, 'o Muhammad tell your wife's (not wife, wife's) and a believing woman to cover themselves and were a part of their head a scarf down to their chest.' So they will be known and not be abused.
Based on that if you don't wear the hijab in Islamic countries where sharia rules you might be abused, and you are at fault for that. I was born in that country after that revolution, which means I was born in two hundred percent Sharia Constitution. And I was also born in two Islamic family. My father was a Sheikh which is a step higher than Imam. And my mother was a teacher of Quran and also she would teach other woman how to be a devoted Muslim woman.

I lived the first 15 years of my life in Iran. I escaped. I came legally to America and as I'm standing here I am a proud American citizen.

[Applause]

I am 33 now almost 34 actually. And I can tell you when I came to this beautiful country I came with one promise and that was freedom. And I don't have it today, I don't. The reason I don't have it today is because those who have the power decided to manipulate and sugarcoat what Islam and Sharia stand for.

So even though I came to this country to have a better future and to have a family and you know, grow old. I decided it's time for me to go back to where I ran from, which was Islamic Sharia. Because if I don't come out and if I don't tell you, that at age nine in my country they put a white burka, for those of you who may not know what is a burka, it's the one that looks pretty much like a trash bag, covers the whole thing just see the face.

They put me on one of those with all other students at my school who turned nine. They took us into a place like here, I mean ... forgive me, not like a church here. I mean a room like here and there was Imam on a stage and he went on saying, 'Starting now under Islam you're all adult woman. Starting tomorrow you will be responsible for your actions. You will face consequences. You will follow Muhammad and you will die fighting for Allah.'
Nine years ... old every single one of us. The entire country did that ... that specific day. Any little girl at age nine when to one of those rooms and was informed that starting right now she's not a little girl anymore. She's an adult woman.

Oh important part you also will get married if your father decide for you to get married. If I don't stand here and I tell you my father decided for me to get married. And he sold me when I was at the end of my 13 getting close to my 14 to a man, and in return he received fifty dollars. He received the American dollar. And a worth of a month of opium use for his use.

If I don't tell you this, you would most probably think child marriage or child bridge as a cultural thing. No it isn't, it's Islamic thing. It is authorized by a law and practiced by the perfect man, which is muhammad. He had a wife who was six years old, well yes, here then consummate the marriage until she was nine.

But because of that and because in Quran Allah said we send you muhammad the prophet the perfect example of a man so you do what he does to this day. And muslim man can marry a little girl as young as an four old and can consummate their marriage at age nine. I was close to my fourteen but I can tell you it doesn't matter. I could be nine, I could be five, I could be fourteen.
The worst part of it is the feeling when you stare at your father. I know America. I know the beautiful culture here. I know a father would die for his daughter, but I had a father who handed me to this man to make Allah happy. Not only he didn't protect me, he put me purposely on harm's way.

And if you think my father was the only man who decided to do that, no, in average every single day maybe five to seven little girls are being sold in Islamic countries every single day. Because there are so many people who want to believe that there's a heaven for them and if they sell their little girls to a man they will buy a spot for themself there.

I personally don't believe in that heaven, technically I'm not a ex-Muslim by definition. They call me ex-Muslim because I was born in Islamic country. In Islamic country you don't have a choice when you're born they will stamp your birth certificate as a Muslim.

But on day at age nine in that room when the Imam was done talking, they got us all up said stay the Shahada. Shahada is when you officially convert to Islam and you basically admit that there's no God but Allah and Muhammad is the only prophet.

I didn't say it. There was too many people talking. Nobody knows I'm not saying it. Because somewhere in my head I knew there is no way God would tell my father or any other father to do this, to cause rape on their little girls, so they can go to heaven.
I was lucky. I was fortunate to somehow notice. I don't know how I knew it, but there are so many people who don't. There are so many Muslims that if you ask them if they read the Quran they will say no. They haven't. They only read the parts their Imam and leaders tell them to read, but I actually have read the Quran.

By around five age five, I had the Quran memorized. I had no idea what I was saying. I just had it memorized because my mom would drag me with her to all these class where she started, you know. She would teach Quran. But then when I went to school starting second grade, they say, 'Mandatory. You have to learn Arabic, because you need to learn Quran, because you need to say the prayer.'

I raised my hand. I said a quick question. So you're telling me Allah who created this is not bilingual. All he got is Arabic. I've got three days suspension. Later on I started reading the Quran for myself. I came to the first Surah which every Muslim, asked any of them, ask them if they do their prayer, they say yes. It's five times a day the entire thing is 20 times. So they repeat the first surah of Quran 20 times.

And the very last verse of this Surah, forgive me I'm just a messenger, refers to all jews and christians as the cursed people. So every Muslim radical or not, extremist or not, lovely or not, moderate or not, 20 times a day calls everyone in this room, people who were cursed by Allah. I think that was the first time I stood I'm like, 'Wait ... What ?' So Allah says I created everyone equally but then decided to curse some of His creation.

Moving forward ... When my father sold me, took him five minutes to sell me, five minutes. First I cried then I begged then I asked him, 'Why?' He brought the Quran and put it in front of me. He went to this fourth Surah Quran and he read where he is in charge of me. Because i have half the brain and he's got the full brain. Then when the so-called husband started beating me non-stop, I went to my father, I said, 'He's beating me.' He brought back the Quran, fourth Sura, read. Allah says, 'If you think ...' You don't need to have any proof, you just think, 'that your wife is going to disobey you, first warn her then separate your bed, then beat her until she obeys you.' He's not doing anything .... Go home.
So I kept reading the Quran. The more I read the more I realized, 'Oh my God. Who is this Allah?' Everything, every word, every single verse of this book is teaching nothing but hate. Yes, I'm not here to spread hate. I love everybody. I would say I think it's fair to say after what I've been through and let me just quickly give you a recap.

I was put in prison. I was lashed. I was beaten. I was raped and I was sold to marriage. I think after all that by age 15, I would have every right to hate everybody, but no I want to love everybody. But the problem is how do I love someone who is reading this book but the book tells him to sell your daughter, to beat your wife and also by the ways just in case if you're not happy with one wife we can get the second one, third one, hey get the fourth one and unlimited rental wife also known as you know sex of slaves.

How can someone read this book and expect me to love him, because he doesn't love himself. Where does love come from ? We could have loved. I gotta love me before I can love you and if this man is willing to follow these orders it's impossible for him to have any love for himself.

So again ... I don't hate him. I pray for them. I do. I talk to many of them those who tell me. They have never read the Quran. I actually tell them please do me one favor and I will also ask you please grab the Quran and I don't expect you to go through the whole thing just read the first surah of Quran. It's called 'Annisa', the woman, 176 verses.

Allah took the time to have a full surah to tell a man to count a woman as nothing, no respect, nothing but a property like ours. I was nothing but a property to my father. That's why he sold me. Read that surah and do what I do when you talk to a Muslim. Ask them if they read that surah. If they haven't advise them to read it, because any human, anyone who reads that Surah will come back asking questions, which is not allowed in Islam, because I did. I asked questions and I was left with a lot of bruises and a lot of broken bones.

You're not allowed to question, but the only way for all of us to be able to leave in peace and harmony is to be able to wake every single as you mentioned, every single Muslim. If we come up, if they realize what they're following they stop following it. If this so-called religion has no follower then there is no religion. It's done.

This is not gonna happen with hate. I agree. And it doesn't need a war, no. It needs education. Everybody needs to read this Quran.

But all of that being said I will leave you with this. I was very very fortunate. For rest of my life wherever my life goes I will be grateful that I survived even though they broke me into pieces, they shattered me to pieces. I was able to build myself back up and have the opportunity to stand here and give you my life a story.

But please remember every single day there is at least one Annie Cyrus left behind. And when they go to sleep they always pray that all of us will do something to save them. So as long as we are quiet we are no answer to their prayers. Please get educated and then I start educating other people, speak out. Love everyone but to speak out.

This is a danger not just for us Americans. This is a danger to human society. And if I know one thing about everyone in this room, you all have your humanity. That's why you're sitting here. I know you love America, but I think beyond that you love human society.

Source:

Thank you so much.

--- Annie Cyrus - Sharia Survivor ...
  • (17) Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. (18) A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. (19) Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. (20) Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. - (Matthew 7:17-20).
  • Jesus saith unto him,I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks for your time. Yeshua Hamashiach Bless You. Amen.


Share it:

Anni Cyrus

Post A Comment:

0 comments: