International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


DVP

Angel Warns The Destruction Of USA And The Great Tribulation - Maurice Sklar

Share it:

Then I saw three giant rocket missiles - took off into the air - came from out of the ocean waters and one came from land and traveled a great distance.

Angel Warns The Destruction Of USA And The Great Tribulation - Maurice Sklar. Shallom,

I'm going to read to you guys a dream, tribulation dream, the angel of the Lord over the Statue of Liberty. The dream was given to Maurice Sklar on week 11 in 2014.


This week I had a dream. It was a terrible frightening dream. In it I saw huge angel standing suspended in the air over New York Harbor. It looked so large that it covered the night sky. His body was clad in golden armor as if he was going to war. His face and entire being were so bright that I could not gaze up at him for long. White beams of light seemed to radiate outward from him in all directions. He was standing over the Statue of Liberty. It was night but I could hardly see the light around him coming from New York City as he blazed so brightly with divine light.

He reached for his belt that was covered with a red sash around his midsection and drew out his sword. It was so massive, it blazed with light and fire all around it. It looked at least a hundred feet long. I have never felt such fear when I saw an angel before.

I just knew this mighty warning spirit had authority from the very throne of God. He had a grim expression as he held this mighty sword over his head with both hands. I could see that he was poised to hit the Statue of Liberty and cleave it in two. I trembled and tried to hide but the angel was looking directly at me and I knew there was nowhere to go that he would not see me.

Then he spoke. His voice was like thunder and echo throughout the whole harbor. He said,

'How long will you refuse to humble yourself, o America. You have been weighed in the balance of God and found one thing. Your beginning was great and noble but your ends shall be disgrace and destruction. That said the Lord of heavens armies, the Lord of Hope. Time is running out. The boughs of my wrath are full of my fury and judgment. They shall be poured out upon you. You shall drink them down to the dregs every drop. I have come to you day at night, pleading with you to return to me for over 100 years. I am merciful and long-suffering. It brings me no joy to judge you, but you have harden your heart scoffed at my warnings through my prophet and my holy servant. I brought you from nothing and exalted you. O America, higher than any other nation, but now you have fallen Lord and Sodom. You have sin greater than Egypt. You have become more selfish than Rome. You have Exalt higher than Greece. You have more idols in high places of idolatry and luxury than any Gentile Kingdom in history. Your beginning was pure and great, but now the stench of your sin and filth fills my nostrils. I shall cut you in pieces and you shall reap the harvest of wrath from what you have sold. You shall no longer be the queen of Nations. Now you should bear your shame and become the lord of the heathen nations. Now as a gag you shall be hacked in pieces. O earth earth hear ye the word of the Lord.'


Then to my honor that massive sword came smashing down on Lady Liberty. When I hit the top of her head there was a blinding flash of light and that sword split her in two down the middle. Then the sword came again and again against her.

It divided her in pieces as the sword will finish each strike firewood birth fourth. I heard terrible explosions. The vision of the statue ended with an earthquake as it was hacked into pieces and sunk into the harbor.

I was weeping and crying out to God for mercy. Never had I seen this side of God before. I had only really know the love and goodness of Him never had I see the wrath of the Almighty. Then as if I was watching from assume then close up the dream shifted and I started to zoom outward from New York Harbor and started travelling in the air over America.

What I saw was horror beyond anything I have ever seen. I saw the United States feed the Kraken too with a giant earthquake right down the middle. I saw the southeastern United States covered with a giant wave of water from the ocean. I saw a massive earthquake that just seemed to crack off the coast of California. It reminded me of a saltine cracker that just cracked into.

The great cities along the west coast just fell into the ocean, all the way from Mexico up to Alaska in giant ways flooded inland until much of the west coast was - just wasn't there. It had disappeared into the Pacific Ocean.

Then I saw three giant rocket missiles - took off into the air - came from out of the ocean waters and one came from land and traveled a great distance. All of them blew up at the air, one, two and three in the upper atmosphere within five minutes of each other. It was out near space. They were terrible nuclear bombs. But the last one was the biggest and it created a huge mushroom cloud over the Midwest part of America. Then the ground shook and everything just went black. There wasn't any electric light coming out or any home, then candles are going to be lit and fires and a little light was seen.

There were other nuclear explosions and many people perish throughout the nation. There was just twisted metal and charred debris and cities that once were tall and majestic. There was widespread looting and gangs roaming about everywhere we've come, stealing whatever food and supplies they could find. Then I saw what looked like a light riot police by the thousands go into communities and even cities, force the people out of their homes and brought into what looked like concentration camps.

Some but not all of these police armies had light blue helmets on. Hundreds of thousands of people were arrested in this way. Many would not cooperate and were just shot and left dead in their home. But there were millions of hidden groups that escaped the first wave of these terrible disasters. Revival broke out and great evangelists and prophets and apostle's rose up and began to preach to thousands of doors. And many were saved and were born again.


Miracle the provision, multiplication of food and water and astonishing healings occurred. Believe the people cried out to God and He heard and answered. I know that this was not just happening in America but the great revelation was upon them. And all over the world these calamities were also taking place.

I saw multitudes of tribulation states refusing to renounce Jesus as Lord. They were starving many of them still refused to take the step on their bodies so they could eat and live. There was what looked like kiosk that were in every little town. They advertised food and water only if you went inside them and took their electronic mark. Someone move in and bow down to a holographic movie image of the Antichrist and were branded in their hands and foreheads with an electronic tattoo like stamp.

When they came out, if they came out they had a zombie like look. Their minds and souls were gone. It looked like they had a spiritual lobotomy. The DS emitted immediately joined the armies of those police units and were given weapons after they were fed and drank and rested in the kiosk.

There were like robots doing the Antichrist bidding. I knew that they were lost forever, but quite a few did not make it out. They were tortured mentally and physically inside the kiosk thing. But if they still refuse to mark, if they still refuse the mark of the beast there was a laser that shot through their brain and heart and sliced their heads off, then they were immediately incinerated.

Nothing by ashes remained. There was the most horrifying of all. It made the Nazi death camps look like a picnic, if that is possible. Millions of people were executed in this way via computer systems automatically with such precision and efficiency that I'm marbled that something like this was even possible and could take place on such a large scale.

The technology was more advanced than I had ever seen. Then I was back looking at the terrible angel of the Lord and he said, 'Flee from the wrath to come, repent and turn to Jesus while you still can. Pray that you may escape these things that are shortly to happen and to stand in the presence of the Lord. These things are about to take place, turn to God and cry out for mercy. Come into the Ark of salvation before the doors of grace closed and it's too late.'

Source:

Blessings, Maurice Sklar.

DVP - Dreams Visions & Prophecies
  • For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows. - (Mark 13:8).
  • Sebab bangsa akan bangkit melawan bangsa dan kerajaan melawan kerajaan. Akan terjadi gempa bumi di berbagai tempat, dan akan ada kelaparan. Semua itu barulah permulaan penderitaan menjelang zaman baru. - (Markus 13:8).
Thanks for your time. Lord Yeshua Hamashiach Bless You All. Amen.


Share it:

DVP

Post A Comment:

0 comments: