International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


How to Discern Spirits By Mel Bond (Sid Roth's "It's Supernatural")

Share it:

"Jesus in a vision said, 'Now I want to take you someplace.' He took me to this like a large cave and it looked like it was probably a half a mile wide and I couldn't see the end of it."

How to Discern Spirits | Mel Bond on Sid Roth's It's Supernatural. Shallom, this is the story:

Sid:
My guest sees demons on people and when he prays the demons leave and the people are physically healed.

"Can secrets of the supernatural be rediscovered. So angels exists ? Is there life after death ? Are healing miracles real ? Can you get supernatural help from another dimension as the future in written in advance. Sid Roth has spent 30 years researching the strange world of the supernatural. Join Sid on this edition of it's supernatural."

Sid:
Hello Sid Roth here welcome to my world, where it's naturally supernatural. My guest, Mel bond has a gift called discernment where he can see evil spirits on people, command the evil spirit to leave and then they get better. I love that gift.

Sid:
When did this start happening in your life ?


Mel:
It began within October 1973 and Jesus in a vision said, 'Now I want to take you someplace.' He took me to this like a large cave and it looked like it was probably a half a mile wide and I couldn't see the end of it. It was just filled with horrible hideous demons, making all kinds of hideous noises and without God's help if anybody from a natural standpoint was there it would destroy them. They would die, just hearing or just seeing, either one.

Sid:
I've talked to people that have had experiences like that and unless you had God with you I totally understand.

Mel:
That's right. One particular demons came up to me and he was probably about 7 foot tall. And he had fingers, that were like 8 or 10 inches long and then he had fingernails by 3 or 4 inches long, that curved. And he was trying to slash and tear me apart. He was only getting just a fraction of an inch from my face. It was sucked. it was very horrifying and at that time I looked up at Jesus.

He was at my right-hand side and He had a hold of my right hand and He squeezed it and I looked up at Him. He's a little bit taller than I am and He says, 'Mel, the rest of your life you're going to go down corridors like this.' He says, 'Always know, I'll never leave you. I'll be with you and that you have power in my name.' And from that time on it was just an unprecedented amount of encounters have I encountered.

Sid:
But the thing that's so exciting to me is after that encounter with the Lord, all of his senses spiritually were activated. And when you teach on this ? What happens to the people that listen to the teacher ?

Mel:
Well I've done conferences ministers conferences all over the world with the gifts of the Spirit. And the gift of discerning of spirits that I would very extremely conservatively say that 80% of all people that are born-again filled with the Holy Spirit. They speak in tongues, immediately they begin to see in the spirit.

Sid:
Speaking of seeing the spirit and the late 70s - demons came into your bedroom tell me about that.

Mel:
Yeah, in the late 70s I was awakened in the middle of the night because I heard some footsteps in my house. And they were started walking down the hallway and they walked into the bedroom and immediately that I jumped up, some swinging at him my fist because to you know to protect my household. And they just began to laugh and then immediately of course I it was pretty obvious that these were spirits, even though that it was in living color and they looked like they were physical.

And so immediately faster than machine-gun bullets the Lord spoke to me in He says, 'Mel, this person that you've been praying for has a problem with adultery, has a problem with alcohol,' I've been working with them for a long time trying to share the scriptures and things weren't getting any better.

He said this is the root of the problem the one on the right is a sphere of adultery the one on the left is a spirit of alcohol. Deal with the root of the problem not the person and I did in every sense that is broken of those that person.


Sid:
That's such a wonderful gift to have. Tell me about the woman that you saw a demon on her throat.

Mel:
Okay, this happened down in Taylor Texas. I was a pastor of a church Assembly of God Church in Taylor Texas 7:07 Lizzie Street. and I it was either the first or second service so I didn't know the people my wife and I had just started pastoring there so we didn't know the people

While I was preaching that, I looked and I seen this lady, probably about 85 years of age. And on her left shoulder right in this area here, I seen and I could talk about it for a long time, basically it was a demonic force and it had arms and legs. it stretched all over into her neck region and her body like this. And so I just stopped preaching and I says I'm going to take care of the situation in your life right now. And I commanded that force to leave that was in that particular area on her body. And I watch that spirit. It dropped off and it crawled out the back door. And then out the door down the street to the left. By the time that it got to the back door, all of a sudden this lady started raising their voice sort of, but not a real loud shout, but shouting and saying, 'Praise God. hallelujah.' That's worth.

And all the church started getting really excited. I'm thinking, 'I don't think this is such a big deal. Why is everybody so excited ?' And then when things calm down the lady spoke. And she says, 'I had a stroke 6 months ago and I've not been able to talk for 6 months. And this sort portion of my body had been affected. And all of that was totally gone.'

Sid:
So like you normally concede this demon you command it to leave can you see and you see it leave.

Mel:
Absolutely.

Sid:
And you told me over dinner last night that when you're ministering to people in a congregation, you just look over the whole congregation and God shows you things.

Mel:
Absolutely. I'm every time I preach, I kind of walk around through the crowds and I'm looking. I'm looking for problems, really. I'm looking for demons, because I'm absolutely thoroughly convinced according to the teachings of Jesus and the Word of God that every problem, there's a demon. Jesus said if you're not for me you're against me and so we don't have three choices. It's either of God or of the devil. And so if there's a problem, there's a demon. If you would get to the root of the problem, then the problem can be fixed.

Sid:
Okay, this isn't a congregation, just out of curiosity when you're going out to the barbershop or wherever you're going, you see things. Do you ever do something about that.


Mel:
Absolutely. I was in a place of business just a few months ago and all of a sudden I looked and there was a demon on the top of this lady's head, right there. And so I just walked over and I says, 'You know, I see a problem that you have in your head. Can I pray for you ?' And she looked at me and kind of puzzled and shocked, in place of business and people all around and everything. What a wonderful place for God to get glory. Some of the people that don't go to church so we got to bring Church to them.

Sid:
Just out of curiosity. Did you know what happened when that demon left.

Mel:
Absolutely. It totally left and then she began to smile and tears just flooding down her face. This happened in st. Charles boone's lick Medical Center in Saint Charles, Missouri. And I was there getting my annual physical. So immediately she cried and she says it was totally gone. And she says I've had cruciate migraine headache for I think she said three days and she says nothing works nothing gets rid of it but she says it's totally gone.

Sid:
I'll tell you to me it's not scary. Scary is having these critters and not being able to see them. Once you see the authority that you have to command these to go, it's the most wonderful gift in the world.

Don't go away I'm going to be back after this word and you're going to find out how every area of your life can be affected when you understand Mel's teaching on discernment. be right back.

--- Iklan ...

Sid:
Well, I Sid Roth here with Mel Bond. Now, one of the things you told me is that demons prevent believers from being all that God's called them to be. Explain a little more.

Mel:
Oh, I'd love to talk about this for two hours but we don't have time but basically the Lord showed me that if until a person a hundred percent of them wants to be rid of this problem, that demon still has Authority and he still can rule. And so I'd like to say people within the sound of my voice ministries, you'll never be and people will never be everything that God wants you to be. And you'll never have everything God wants you to have as long as there's one percent of you that doesn't mind that fault or that problem that you're dealing with. If you don't mind it being there you've got that with your whole heart.


The Word of God says that you will find me if you seek me with your whole heart. And if there's 1 percent, those demons know and they have rights to stay there. And you know, they're still there. And so they need to with their whole heart live for God and then they can have everything that God wants them to have and be everything that God wants them to be.

Sid:
You know what you're saying is triggering. A friend of mine was watching The Oprah Show and there was a woman that was a well-known country singer that said as a child she had thoughts of being a lesbian and she prayed to God and God didn't take it away. So she felt that's the way God made me. I loved God but this is the way God made me. Do you believe that that's a demon that perhaps she had that 1 or 2% .

Mel:
Here's one of the things people don't realize, we are at war with the devil. 2nd Corinthians chapter 10, the Bible says that though we walk in the flesh we do not war after the flesh. The weapons, our warfare, they're not carnal but they're mighty through God. And then it goes on and it teaches us this is the progressional step of how people become demon-possessed. Its first thoughts and after thoughts, then imaginations, then the stronghold. And so we've got to get rid of those thoughts because those thoughts are going to open ... that I call that door are the demons openers.

If we keep entertaining the thought, he'll open up the door to let a worse demon come in our life, then we become obsessed. And then after a period of time of being obsessed, we've become possessed of the devil.

Sid:
Mel tell me about the time that you had chest pains.

Mel:
Ok, this goes back in 1973, when Jesus took me down that corridor. That demon, that big tall demon, was trying to claw my eyes out. I started having chest pains in 1972. In fact it was in October 22nd 1972 and I started having chest pains, horrible chest pains. I thought I was going to die. I fought those chest pains for many years.

It was right around 1990 that I woke up in the middle of the night. I seen that same demon, that was in that corridor. He had his right index finger in my chest wrapped around my heart. I was just like woke me up was because the fact that I had such horrible chest pains, worse than they'd ever been is like. I knew I was going to die any second.

I knew that but when I woke up because of the pain I seen that demons standing over the top of me with his index finger wrapped around my heart. And faster the machine-gun bullets, again the Spirit of God spoke to me. He says, 'You don't have heart problems. it's that demon. Get rid of the demon and the problems gone.' And so I reviewed him. I told him. 'In Jesus name. You have to leave.' And then immediately he started pulling his finger out of my chest very slowly. And by the time he pulled his finger out of my chest, the pain decreased, and then was totally out. He was standing there. He started just disappearing right in front of my eyes.

It probably took about 20 minutes to a half an hour and all the pain left and just micro portions of it. I mean just microscopic little hints of it would try to come back every now. And then for maybe a couple of years, I knew that was that demon. And so I just said, 'No, you're not coming back. In Jesus name. I have authority over you.' And it would leave. So now it's been my goodness. I don't know how many years, not an ounce of any kind of chest pains or any problem well in your own life.

Sid:
The doctors told you, your wife had one chance in a hundred thousand of having a normal baby born. And I'll tell you what, when we come back we'll talk about that. don't go away.

--- Iklan ...

Sid:
Well, I, Sid Roth here with Mel bond and Mel, the doctors told you and your wife that you only had one chance in a hundred thousand of a normal child. You had three stillbirths and three miscarriages and a baby born deformed and why did you continue trying to have children with the doctor telling you that.


Mel:
Because we believe the Word of God and we stood on God's Word and so during the night session that I was awakened and I seen this demon it was over the top of my wife's body the lower parts of her body and faster than almost than you can think I mean so quick it was like I could see throughout infinity out towards the east eastern skies and I've seen this angel come rushing out of the east and it came down and rassled with this demon and then run him off out into the south western skies and at that time we were living in st. Charles Missouri and then that angel came back and I got and he got on his knees and he put his hands in the lower parts of my wife's body and we had three perfect children.

Sid:
How are you praying back then.

Mel:
Well to the best of my ability with my whole heart but more than anything we were just standing on God's Word. God's Word is truth and we're going to believe it.

Sid:
And now tell me but when you raised your children, did you teach them about discernment ? Do they move into sermons lately ? Did they understand deliverance ? Tell me about that.

Mel:
I would teach my children as soon as they begin to understand and talk that I would tell them that if they would have flus colds fevers the typical things that children get and I'd teach them. This is this is a spirit this is a demon spirit and I'd come in there in the bedroom many times during the night session and that was my job you know my wife would do the other things but I'd come in there and then I and it break it it break it nicely now that spirit tries to come back you just take authority you just say in Jesus name you can't you can't stay and you'd hear them little girls in there talking to their voices and say in Jesus name even one time my my middle daughter her name was Chantel and she's about three years old and she says devil if you come back I'm gonna squash you like a bug.

Sid:
Out of a mouth of babes I've got a report here medical report on one of your daughter's about her eyesight she was legally blind tell me about that.

Mel:
Okay she was legally blind and you know Jesus said in John 16 24 he says his a - have you asked nothing in my name ask and you shall receive that your joy will be full well that word ask means more than just speaking out of your mouth it says to crave and Tibet to demand what is due not demanding God but to demand the devil get away and that my joy before well my joy can't be full with my if my child is my baby daughter caress she's blind and so I got some charts legal charts pie charts and I'd be in and so I prayed far and I looked into the realm of the Spirit and I seen that the demon spirit of blindness I commanded leave and so she had perfect eyes better than perfect eyesight better and and so she went back to the medical doctor and you had the reports.

Mel:
Oke, dia buta secara resmi. Anda tahu Yesus berkata dalam Yohanes 16:24, Dia mengatakan, "Sampai sekarang kamu belum meminta sesuatupun dalam nama-Ku. Mintalah maka kamu akan menerima, supaya penuhlah sukacitamu."

Sid:
Speaking of medical doctors tell me about that heart surgeon that came to one of your meeting.

Mel:
Okay, he was a person that he said he was a Christian but he just didn't believe in healings and miracles and he came to a service in North Carolina and he said that well the upshot of the whole thing is let me start back that I was preaching and when I was preaching I didn't know these people is the first time I'd ever been to this church my my life there's 300 people something like that there and I look back and I seen this man I seen in his chest and I seen the demons and I could tell you where they were wrapped around his arteries in his heart region and I just told him I says you've got problems here and I described it and I didn't say a demon I didn't scare him some people get scared by that and so I just said there's a problem here and it's causing a major and I told him where it was intricately and then I says I'm gonna get rid of it now in Jesus name and so I did and then he got really excited and he says I felt that I felt that and he says I know it's gone because I feel so much better and then he made the statement he says he says I'm up I think he said he's a heart surgeon he's I'm scheduled to have open-heart surgery to do exactly what you said he's I want to know where you got your training I says I just got my training from Jesus he lets me look inside the spirit world and see look inside of bodies and see if there's things wrong and he says I came to this service to prove that you was a fake and he says now I know that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever and that healing and miracles are real.


Sid:
You know Mel, it's wonderful that you move in this supernatural gift of discernment but when people read your book or they attend your conferences, you get many reports of people that start moving in these gifts of discernment.

Mel:
I would say immediately I just came from Japan where I did a pastors conference and I had some very credible ministries that are even friends of dr. Paul Young each other said this is the greatest meeting he's ever been in his life there's only 45 minutes of small I need him and immediately in there I think there was like 95% of those ministries and here we have a language barrier and there was like 95% at least.

Sid:
Started moving in to serve immediately.

Mel:
They started seeing in the spirit world and seeing spirits which is so important because people needs to realize that's the root of all of our problems.

Sid:
You talk about love conquers the devil and all this stops the devil explain that.

Mel:
In the natural world, natural minded people if they seen a spirit it would horrify them because it's a dimension they're not familiar with that they're not schooled in so they don't believe in it and so Satan doesn't know about love. love is a dimension God's unconditional love is a dimension that Satan knows nothing of out. its the secret place of the Most High God and so when we operate in love that we get into a dimension that absolutely torments the devil and it's one of the greatest forces because what is love. love is. God is love he is unconditional love and I think that's one of the major reasons that the devil fights people getting in love if you read in first Corinthians in chapter 13 it talks about the nine gifts of the Spirit the devil knows if he fights all the gifts of the Spirit he's got nine battles on his hand but it says if we don't walk in love that none of the gifts are so he knows all he has to do is fight us keep us from operating and living in unconditional love then none of the gifts work.

Sid:
So that's probably why he has problems between husbands and wives parents and children because if they can stop this love. But if someone moves in love it mystifies him.

Mel:
Absolutely we actually when we walk in love we're walking inside of God that's reasonable says walk in the spirit when we walk in love it's just like we're encased by God. we're in the secret place of the Most High God what's the secret place remember when you was a kid you play hide and seek right and the greater that you could hide then you can't be found and the devil can't find us and we get in God's unconditional love.

Sid:
Okay what's last thought.

Mel:
Well my last thought that I'd like to bring out is in the book of Mark the Bible says that the rich young ruler came to Jesus and Jesus was giving him the greatest opportunity that he'd ever have in his life and he and Jesus said there was only one thing that kept him from that, that he wasn't trusting God that he had fear of trusting God with his finances and so what I want to say it's the same thing today I would I'd be willing to say that a hundred percent of the time there's only one thing and it's a demon there's only one thing that keeps people from experiencing the grand finale that God has for him in this life.


Sid:
I've never looked at that the rich young ruler that way so you believe that there is an evil spirit behind just about every physical illness in every problem between people.

Mel:
I see it see it I see him I see him the Lord has shown me how that I can do this at my will anytime that I want and I see it I wish people could see the way. I can train people to where that they can see to because it's all in the Word of God that there's over 700 verses just in the New Testament where it validates the 2nd Peter chapter 1 verse 3 and 4 which is God has already given us all things that pertain to this life and godliness. what's godliness God likeness you'll know the truth and the truth will set you free.

Source:

Sid:
Do you know the truth ? the truth is Jesus died in your place for your sins and every rotten thing you've done your whole life everything you're guilty about the blood of Jesus will wash away and make you clean if you tell them you're sorry and then when you're clean you ask the king of love Jesus to come and live inside of you who wouldn't want love pure love God's love living and radiating through you make Jesus your Lord do it now.
  • (37) Jawab Yesus kepadanya: "Kasihilah Tuhan, Allahmu, dengan segenap hatimu dan dengan segenap jiwamu dan dengan segenap akal budimu. (38) Itulah hukum yang terutama dan yang pertama. (39) Dan hukum yang kedua, yang sama dengan itu, ialah: Kasihilah sesamamu manusia seperti dirimu sendiri. (40) Pada kedua hukum inilah tergantung seluruh hukum Taurat dan kitab para nabi." - (Matius 22:37-40).
  • Kata Yesus kepadanya: “Akulah jalan dan kebenaran dan hidup. Tidak ada seorangpun yang datang kepada Bapa [yang berada di Sorga], kalau tidak melalui Aku. - (Yohanes 14:6).
Salam kasih dan persahabatan. Tetap semangat dan tetap mengasihi sesama manusia apapun keyakinannya. Tuhan Yesus pasti memberkati. Amin.


Share it:

Sid Roth

Post A Comment:

0 comments: