International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


Agnostic Atheist Goes To Heaven - Nancy Rynes

Share it:

I've only heard vague stories about having been an agnostic and an atheist most of my life didn't even believe in heaven until I was there.

Agnostic Atheist Goes to Heaven - Nancy Rynes. Shalom, this is her testimony:

Eighteen months ago I was blissfully agnostic, blissfully unaware of anything really happening around me in terms of spirit. And I was science writer. Did a lot of technical training worked at a small software company in Boulder Colorado doing scientific stuff.


And in January early January of 2014 I went out on a bike ride one Friday morning. And it was a beautiful day, sunny, 60 degrees, dry streets, found myself hit by a truck. And ended up up on the hood of the truck. And eventually the truck kept driving. And I was drugged underneath the truck for about 50 or so feet. Turns out that I ended up with a lot of severe injuries.

But during that time when I was struck by the truck, I noticed that my consciousness split off into two which was a really odd thing for somebody, who's a scientist. I never heard of anything like this before. And I was experiencing the accident both from underneath the truck in my body and somewhere outside myself out in front of the truck, watching everything unfold firm in front.

Long story short, when I the paramedics arrived and I came back. Together when they arrived, I sort of blew it off. I didn't think anything of it. I didn't want to think about it. It was too weird to think about. Scientists don't think about things like this. It doesn't make any sense.

So because of the severity of the injuries I was brought in to a trauma center And it turned out I needed surgery on my back to reconstruct my back. I'd had many many many broken bones in my back and some vertebrae down in my lower back or a completely shatter and that needed to be reconstructed.

So a couple days later I was brought into surgery and during surgery my blood pressure tanked, my heart rate tanked, my breathing tanked. So basically I started to die on the operating table. Very likely due from an unintentional overdose of anesthesia, I know that my body doesn't handle medicine very well. So that's probably what happened and that's what the doctors think happened wasn't their fault. I just don't tolerate medication very well but what happened was that I effectively died on the operating table for about four minutes.

And during that time I went off to a place that I have never experienced before. I've only heard vague stories about having been an agnostic and an atheist most of my life didn't even believe in heaven until I was there. And when I was there, I was given basically months worth of information. A whole lifetime's worth of information, to bring back to my life here on earth and to give it to everyone in the form of a book. Really to help us I'll live a better life here on earth and to make things better not only for ourselves and our own lives but for the lives of everyone else.

And so the book that I've just finished is really not written by me. It's written by heaven and the angels and whoever else worked through me. It's written for all of you and it's written for all of us not just me, not just you, but everybody together. So this is my introduction to awakenings from the light my new book which will be available very soon.


So I'll give you just a little bit of background I was. My family was Roman Catholic. When I was a very young, they stopped going to church probably when I was 6 or 7 years old. So I was raised with that awareness, but I really didn't participate in. When I ... went off to college and got my science degrees. I just it didn't fit anymore and a lot of stuff that happened in the Roman Catholic Church really turned me off.

So I turned away and I had been agnostic and atheist back and forth for I don't know 20 some odd years or more. And still kept my mind open to other things. You know, I practice meditation I like, you know, the Dalai Lama. So when I was in my accident, I was really an agnostic. Right on the verge of being an atheist I really didn't believe it anything. And I yeah you know the agnosticism was kind of a nice way of saying yeah that doesn't, that doesn't work for me.

So when I ... when I died in surgery or when I overdosed in surgery on the overdose ....

Q:Okay there's one question. How long were you done ?

So that's a ... it's a depending on where your where your time is measured from. So I was clinically in trouble, you know medically in trouble for three to four minutes on the operating table.

Q:That's forever ...

It's forever over there apparently. And when I was in in that experience of being near death. It felt like weeks or months. I couldn't place a time on it. It was so long. I mean it felt like I was away at summer school, you know being having been sent away to boarding school.

But that not having I think a really strong religious foundation and have but having that strong scientific foundation was interesting, because I was able to look around me when I was in, I'll call it heaven, for one of a better term.

When I was in heaven, I was able to look at things a little bit more ... with more of a question on my mind. Because you know, the person I met wasn't anyone I knew. And she was this beautiful silvery being with these kind of flowing like linen e-type Garmin. But there wasn't anything about her, that screamed angel.

And she didn't call herself anything. She didn't use a name. She didn't say I'm an angel. She just said I'm a being here in this place and I speak for many others besides myself. Because if we were to come at you in full force you'd be overwhelmed. So we're trying were speaking through just me.

And it allowed me I think to look at her more of as a teacher, rather than, ... oh oh my gosh, it's an angel ... right here, in front of me. I wasn't, I mean it was an overwhelming experience but I could relate to her a little bit more one-on-one that way I think. It made more sense to me and I was more open to what she had to say.

If she would have shown up with like wings in it, you know, the halo and towering over me. I think, I would have been so overwhelmed. I don't think I would have been able to understand what she was trying to tell me.

Q:Yeah you know one of the things that I found too is that an angel will show up in whatever form they need to show up such that you get what it is that you're supposed to get.

And that's what she told me this form that I'm taking is for you.

Q:What was, what was some of the stuff or some of the substances ... when I said you ....

The teachings are or the physical manifest ...

Q: Well, Let talk about the teachings.

Yeah that was that was ... I think totally surprised me. I thought I was just going to have a couple hours hanging out during surgery in this beautiful landscape that's kind of what I expected. But then they started telling me stuff. And the bulk of it was how we have forgotten so many things when we've come to this planet as his humans and they want us to remember a lot of this stuff so that we can like I've said with you earlier maybe we can recreate some kind of heaven on earth or so we can make our life wonderful here and now we don't have to wait until we die.

You know we can we can create our own heavens here even within our own lives even if the rest of the world is you know falling apart. We can at least create this heaven in our own lives and that's what the bulk of their teachings to me were about. Not only for myself but I was asked to share this with the world as much as I could.

Because it's not just about me it's about helping everybody and so the first teaching was you describe that feeling of love and I was totally immersed in that the whole time I was there. And that was the bulk of their teaching. Everything really centered around love and it's not just, you know, love romantic, love or love of, you know, our kids or parents or our families.

It's loving everybody as much as you can and and learning how to love people that you don't like or don't agree with. How difficult that is but it's it's worth it in the world needs it.

Along with that was the teaching of gratitude which is really the way they told me. Gratitude is really just another form of love. It's when you're grateful like now very grateful for my life well that's telling our Creator God that I love Him for the life I've been given.

So it's an expression of love. You know, when I'm grateful to a friend for helping me out. It's really that feeling of gratitude is an expression of love back to that person. So that that's another main teaching that they won't they were very adamant about gratitude and love being kind of tied together like this.

And then it expanded a little bit so it's not just love of each other but it's also love of our planet, love of ourselves is a big thing because what my guy told me and expressed to me was that weren't a lot of trouble because most of don't love ourselves. It comes down to.

If you don't love yourself, you can't really truly love anybody or anything else. So that was another another piece of it and really just how to interact with each other in ways that's loving.

Q:And that's a book right ?

It's in the book ... all ... right. It's there's a lot of how to's in there. They gave me a lot of information on how to put those things into practice in my own life.

Things that I still struggle with so, you know, it's not perfect. I'm still ... I still read my own book and get stuff out of it even though it's, you know people say I wrote it. I didn't write it. It was really given to me. I put a little.

I totally know what you're talking about me it's not my stuff it's their stuff and every time I even when I edit it now if the last time I edit it for to get printed up I learn new things every time I read through there I learn new things.

So there's a lot in there about how just to improve our own lives. And then in working on our own lives we can then gently influence those around us. And that's what it's about.

Q:Yeah committing, you know one of the things about going back over what you've written over the years. Cuz I do that every now and then. And it's like oh, my god, I didn't know that.

I knew that exactly. I write pieces of this book and and then read him a week later. I don't even remember writing it. But it was it all came out. It wow ... it sounds really good. It sounds really intelligent. I mean this definitely wasn't me. Because I didn't know that information, yeah ... you know that couldn't have come out of just me.

So it's ... it was a real. I call it heaven one on one when I was there for whatever amount of time during my surgery.

Q:clinical ...

Source:
Agnostic Atheist Goes to Heaven - Nancy Rynes.

Crammed a lot grabbed a lot of information and it's still ... It's still taking me a long time to really even process it at a base level but not only integrated in my life but just process it at that basic level.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

NDE-LDE

Post A Comment:

0 comments: