International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


Muslim Lady Meet Holy Spirit In Church - Fatima's Testimony

Share it:

I fell asleep and I dreamt that I was at a church I'd never seen before. I asked around until I found it. And it was exactly like I saw it in my dream. So I just walked in and sat down.

Muslim Women Meet Holy Spirit In Church. Show Me the Way — Fatima's Testimony. Shallom, this is the story:

My name is Fatima I come from an Islamic background. My household was very religious and strict. One day my friend invited me to a church. I heard the Muslim call for prayers outside and became weary of being in a Christian place. I was standing there feeling very confused and I asked myself, 'Am I wrong to be here ?'


Later that day I prayed the way we Muslims pray but I didn't feel relieved. At that time I was very depressed and I was at the verge of a nervous breakdown. I started to cry and I told God, 'If You really exist whether You are the One that is in the Bible or the One that is in the Quran. Show me the way.'

God heard that prayer and He responded. I fell asleep and I dreamt that I was at a church I'd never seen before. I asked around until I found it. And it was exactly like I saw it in my dream. So I just walked in and sat down. I didn't know how to pray. So I opened the Old Testament and started to read. And then I felt a slight change in my life. But it wasn't a change I needed.

My family found a photo of the church I had visited from my dream. They would say things like, 'You're not allowed to leave the house.' They would also say, 'It is allowed for us to kill a deserter.'

It continued till the day I left. And the Lord opened the door for me. Someone that I knew told me of someone's house that I could stay out. One day I was watching the TV and I saw 'Leading The Way.' A number came up on the channel and so I called. Brother Noor picked up my phone call. I told him about my situation and he told me to meet him.

We met at the church. He handed me a book called, 'Finding the joy you always wanted,' by dr. Michael Youssef. This book was a shifting point for me. I didn't know what it meant to give my life to Christ. Brother nor prayed with me and then he asked me, 'Are you going to give your life to Jesus Christ ?' And I said yes. I really felt the presence of the Lord inside of me. I started going to the church that he introduced me to and were able to find someone to follow up with me.

Source:

Every time I felt sad or I had a problem I would receive a message from leading the way saying, 'No, don't treat evil with evil. Treat evil with good.' I tanked the ministry for helping me. They will be the reason a lot of people come to Christ. I used to be very scared of death but now I wish for it. I already booked a trip with the Lord because now I know I have already gained eternal life.
--- Fatima's Testimony ...
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
  • I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. - (Philippians 4:13).
keep our spirits up and love each other. Our Lord Yeshua Hamashiach Bless. Amen.


Share it:

Islam

Post A Comment:

0 comments: