International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


My Whole Hindu Family Embarace Jesus Through Me - Urvashi

Share it:

And they told all the police staff and members that this girl is a prostitute. You can keep this girl here forever and do whatever you want to do with this girl.

A TOUCHING HINDU TESTIMONY - URVASHI. This is the story:

I'm Urvashi and I'm from Delhi. My childhood was not a very happy childhood. My father never liked me laughing and my father never liked me seeing playing with other children.

I accepted Christ as my personal Savior in the first year of my college. My father got behind my life and it was the everyday thing that he used to give money to my elder brother to go and have a drink. And he was badly drunk and they both will come and beat me like anything. Every day in the morning I used go with marks on my face, hands, everywhere and everybody used to make fun of me.


When he ... when he saw that ... we are not ... these beatings are not helping anymore that we are not ready to leave the house and not going anywhere. Then they did the worst thing with me. Every day they will hit me very badly. They will collect all the people from the surroundings and then my father would tell them that I am a prostitute .... that i do prostitution.

Just because I believed in Christ so he was trying to find out some ways to insult me. Just to throw me out from the family. Nobody used to believe him but still it was very painful for me and or my brother. He was very helpless like me. But then we both did not lose any courage.

We just went on and on ... but one day ... my father and my elder brother continued beating me for several hours and took me to the nearest police station at 12 o'clock midnight. And they just left me there in a very bad condition. And they told all the police staff and members that this girl is a prostitute. You can keep this girl here forever and do whatever you want to do with this girl. I was shaken, my heart was broken completely, because that was the cost I was paying for only for Christ in my life.

But yes as I said God had a plan. He never left me alone. My brother came running behind me and he was crying for help. He told all the police members that my sister is not a prostitute. And she has not done anything wrong. She is a teacher in a school. No one ... no one believed us actually that was the only point where I thought that why am I paying such a big cost for Christ.

And then at one point my brother decided that I should get married so that I can have one place where I can stay forever. And we don't have to go and hunt for different places to stay and survive and of course I'll have a husband who can take care of me. But then again the question was that I didn't want to go against ... against the Bible and I didn't know any Christian boy actually. But then my brother had a friend ... my younger brother had a friend who knew everything about me. And my brother ... I just went ahead and got married to him.

And then on the very first day I shared the gospel with him and he said yes for that. And we started going to the church and then slowly my husband shared the gospel with my younger brother and he accepted Christ as His personal Savior. Then at one point my husband also shared the gospel with my father and my father also accepted Christ. And now he is a believer and I am really happy for this miracle because I never ... I never even thought that this even this can happen in my life.


My father can become a cry and become a Christian, a true believer though he gave me a very tough time for being a Christian for believing in Christ. I just paid a very high price but of course it can never be higher than my Christ. The price what He paid to save my life. And I really believe that He had a great plan for my life and even today Christ is there to guide me at every single step I take.

Source:
My Whole Family Embarace Jesus Through Me | Urvashi.

Though I do not have everything very big today in life but of course I have a very good husband, a very good son and a very good brother who is a believer, a father who is a believer. God is saving my family through me.
  • I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. - (Philippians 4:13)
Thank you. Jesus Bless you.


Share it:

Budha-Hindu

Post A Comment:

0 comments: