International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


The Day Jesus Showed Me Hell - JON

Share it:

It's lava burning sulfur and of course lake surrounded by mountains and or ... land. And there's mountains. It was burnt charred black instead of nice trees that you would see here on earth. It's burnt charred black mountains that have been just scorched ...

Hell Is Real - I Have Been There. The Day God Showed Me Hell - JON. Christians Of The World. This is the story:

I was born in Juneau Alaska, born in a log cabin and raised in a family that attended church fairly regularly maybe five times a year. And went to church because they knew it was good and they like the social aspect of being surrounded with nice people although I don't remember a Bible in my house growing up but I'm sure my parents had one each somewhere.


In Alaska we had a tongue talking church and a lot of people, some of my friends in the community that we're not Christian would say don't go to that church that's the tongue talking church should be talking in crazy tongues or something and they mocked it. They said don't join that cult. When I was 16 some a couple girls invited me to the church youth group on wednesday night. Who knows youth groups are important yeah.

It was a Wednesday night middle school high school youth group. I was 16 just got my driver's license in Alaska driving. So I drove to church, went in, sat through the service. I kind of had my arms crossed and thinking, you know, the preacher is preaching this message. And I was thinking yeah sounds nice. I agree with some of the things that the preacher saying, but I'm not joining this cult.

And then at the end of the service the preacher stood up, was up there. He said everybody stand up and sing this song about Jesus, you know, and then everyone started singing. He says everybody come to the front. So all the kids shuffle forward and went to the front and I didn't want to be left, in the last man standing.

So I followed suit and then he said I feel like the Holy Spirit's going to move everybody hold hands. They were singing the song about Jesus and then so I look to the right and grab some funny looking Christian girls hand, maybe, and look to the left and some of them, you know, funny look ... like person's hand.

And as soon as I grab the second persons hand. God ripped my soul from my body and I was instantly skydiving down to the lake of fire. So whether you know ... whether as Paul says in the Bible, whether in the body or out of the body I don't know, but I was gone out of my body in the spirit.


In my spirit so I had ... my ... I was in another dimension skydiving down as I am now from about 6,000 feet down to a massive Lake. And I wouldn't describe. It like a pond ... I would describe it ... like an ocean sound and instead of water. It's lava burning sulfur and of course lake surrounded by mountains and or ... land. And there's mountains. It was burnt charred black instead of nice trees that you would see here on earth. It's burnt charred black mountains that have been just scorched and the sky was red from illuminated from the lake that was a glowing red giving light.

There was quite a lot of light that you can clearly see the whole lake and as I sky dive down 6,000 5,000 4,000 3000 2000 1000 feet. I could start to see the bodies swimming and they were each body had their own plot in the lake. So like people spend the whole life fighting for chunk of land on this earth and buy it, so is the destiny for those who deny Jesus Christ in his ways. They're going to have their plot in the lake of fire and appear that they couldn't ... There wasn't groups of people together so there was just single people spaced out 50 feet hundred feet 200 feet apart and they were treading lava just like you would tread water. So I often go to the swimming pool and to deep end. I'm going to swim in the lake and every time I think about that because, you know, you can imagine trying to tread water for eternity and then you know you could try to imagine trading lava for eternity.

So that's ... a ... it's quite a thought. So I had never read the Bible of my life at this point I didn't know about Jesus talking about a lake of fire. Or you know the book of Revelation talking about the beast and the false prophet.

I think throwing the lake of fire and all the people that follow them eventually being thrown to the lake of fire. So thousand feet I was getting ... I can see the bodies just like you would look down on the floor and see specks of dirt on the floor I saw, began to see bodies about out about thousand fifteen of elevation. I can see the bodies swimming and nine hundred, eight hundred, seven hundred feet.

I can see I'm going towards a guy. I'm headed straight for this guy, 600, 500, 400, 300, and I realize I'm actually going right for this guy. I'm going to land on another guy, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100, and it's happening so fast. You know, that at about a hundred feet, 90 feet, I'm flailing something grabs my hand and swings my feet down, 90, 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, I'm slowing down, 15, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, and I'm dangling above the lake of fire above this guy at five feet above the guy. And he's swimming just deep in lava there. He's swimming chest deep and he'd reaches up and tries to grab my hand or my foot and not to pull me down but to get the hell out of there because you can see in his eyes. He is in serious pain and agony. I could see this just from over. So he reaches up and he misses my foot just misses my foot. He just missed it and and then he realized.


He missed it and then he reaches up with his other hand to try to grab again but it's too late i've already begun to go back up five feet, ten feet, and he screams "noooo". And I'm beginning to go back up looking this guy dead in the eye and I as I'm being pulled back up 5 feet, 10 feet, we begin to accelerate very fast, faster than any speeding car I've been in, faster than any airplane, faster than any rollercoaster, taking off. And I look up at 50 hundred, 200, you know I look up and an angel has me by the hand and his sandals are right here by my face and his wings were coming down and his feathers on the wings were pure white and this big and he was dressed in white. I don't know "he or she" I had didn't see it ... the Angel's face. But I saw that it was an angel that had me by the hand and I look back down and I could see the .. and I said to myself "oh my god, God is real, oh my god God is real, oh my god, God is real".

Then I took mental snapshots of what I was seeing so I will never forget it and I said I'll never forget this. I'll never forget this. Oh my god, I'll never forget this. And I just snapped, it's like a sawn the lake goes on beyond pass the islands and it's a big .. big lake. Someone told me that uh the entire world population today can fit shoulder shoulder into the square ... into the air square miles or a area that Jacksonville Florida takes up.

So you gotta figure like it's going to be a lot of bodies, lot of souls swimming in there and it's a big lake. So then I'm 1000-2000 feet I have about a 15-second right back up and we got to the kind of cloud or ceiling level of 6,000 feet there was.

I don't know if that was clouds or I guess it wasn't clouds. I was just kind of this red ceiling. When we reach that level way highly, you know, way up there. I was instantly back in the church and I was holding hands with these two random girls, middle school girls, whatever ... funny-looking Christian girls, singing psalm song about Jesus like ... eyes closed ... everybody holding hands on the front they were saying ... Jesus ... Jesus. And I look to the right, look to the left, I said, 'did you see that ? did anybody see that ? 'Oh my god' is what I said, I said 'oh my god'. And I was shocked a little bit and then the service ended right then song was over he said everybody have a great week, whatever he's saying ... you know ... come back next week make sure you pray, read your Biblea. And I was shocked and everybody went back to the chairs, grab the jackets, went out to the hallway of the church.

And then I .. didn't .. I was shocked. I was speechless and i began to listen to my Christian friends that were there. And they were talking about sports and gossip after the service. And I was shocked again because Jesus is real. Okay Hell is real. Angels are real. That means the Bible's real. That means Jesus is real. That means people are burning in hell. That means that we need to learn what the Bible says and do it. And then I afterwards I was just just thinking maybe these Christians would be starting talking about Jesus after the service. I think we talked about, you know, the football games and parties, who said what, you know, things of the world. When I needed to hear about Jesus and salvation and God's ways and the truth. But I didn't find that immediately after the service.

So I don't know ... I said ... I think ... I said to someone God showed me His real and he said, 'oh yeah great. He's real ... blablabla. Did you hear about the Seahawks, blablabla. oh my god ... blablabla ... did you hear about this, you know, just whatever.' I'm just thinking like, really, like ... this is what this church is ... I don't think it was the church that you know made them like that. I think the world made the kids like that, you know, and the church is trying to correct that.

Source:
Hell is real - I have been there | JON.

So I think that's what the world does that makes you conformed to the image of the world. Christians Of The World.

Testimony Channel. Christian testimony. Christians testimonies videos.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thank you. Jesus Bless you.


Share it:

Hell

Post A Comment:

0 comments: