International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Hindu Priest Who Challenged Jesus Become Evangelist - Kosh Dahal

Share it:

... Then suddenly, in the room, there was no one, but suddenly, current of electricity produced, and then the current was not strong, but it was stronger than my current, and the current came inside, and entered into me, and began to run very fast, I was shocked, ...

VLOG: The Testimony of a Former Hindu Priest Who Challenged the Messiah (by Jash Bagabaldo). Hindu Priest Who Challenged Jesus Become Evangelist - Kosh Dahal. Shalom, this is the story:

I want to, I want to prove that Christianity is a fake religion. Jesus Christ can do nothing. I want to prove that.

I am Pastor Kosh from Nepal. I have wife – this is Shobha. I have three kids. They are in Nepal. My father is, was a Hindu priest. We are from the Hindu priest background. All brothers and sisters, all are doing the Hindu priest family. They belong [to] Hinduism strongly. That’s why I’m also a Hindu priest – I was a Hindu priest.


At that time when I was thinking to myself, “Why there is no peace in my heart?” because I was not feeling any peace although I was, I was ministering many gods and goddesses. I had three hundred thirty million gods and goddesses. I kept on worshiping them, and praying to them, but for many years, let’s say thirty years, they’re not responding to my prayers, not responding to my worship.

I was wondering, “Why?” And my – another question was – for my life – was, “Why I am here on earth?” Who am I? What was the main purpose for me to come here on earth? What will happen after I die? Because Hinduism tells us that after we die we need to go through the cycle for eighty-four thousand times. I need to get born like an insect, a cow, a chicken, a dog. So many things I need to change my beings. I got disappointed.

At that time I was a business man, as a veterinarian also, working in Kathmandu. I had a business also. I had a veterinarian clinic and working at my business farm. One day one evangelist man, a Christian came to me and shared the gospel to me. He shared the gospel to me for many, many days. And he really bothered me, because I did not want to accept Jesus Christ, although he kept on coming [to] my veterinarian center, veterinarian clinic and kept on sharing the gospel.

And I kept on rejecting him, because from the high class family, you know, there is no class like my class. and I did not want to go in the church and mix up myself with the low class people. And another thing is I already had three hundred thirty millions gods and goddesses. What shall I do switching myself to one God? What can one God do for me? Three hundred thirty millions could not do anything. For me there is no hope.


That’s why I told him: “No way! I don’t believe that. Your Christianity is a fake religion. And I don’t want to believe those.” And he kept on coming. One day, I really got challenged. I wanted to discover also. I wanted to prove that the Christianity is a fake – fake religion. And they are evangelizing, they are selling their Bibles, only to get dollars, only to get money, only to earn money. I was sure about that. I was sure. Because many people told me, “Oh! These Christians are earning money, you know. If they bring you to the church they will get lot of dollars.”

This is either business or politics. Because of that reason, I rejected them also. I thought, “How can I reject this person who kept on coming to me to share the gospel?” And I try to find the ways. Because I requested him not to come to me to share the gospel, he keeps on coming.

One day I discovered myself, that wow, I want to invite him, because he keeps on coming, but today I want to invite him, and I invited him, and what I did, I asked him: “You are the one telling to me ‘Jesus is God. Yours are not.’” He said, “Yes.” “You are the one telling to me for several days and months that Jesus can save you, can speak to you, can stay with you, can touch you, can change you, can do everything. Apart from Him nobody can do things. You are saying like that. Yes, or no? You are saying Jesus is the loving God and the living God. And all other are idols; they can do nothing. Are you saying those things? I’m mad with you, you know.

I want to prove that Christianity is fake religion! Jesus Christ can do nothing! I want to prove that.” And he said, “No, no. You cannot prove.” “And I am going to prove it.” And he said, “How?” And I said to him, “Okay. You said, ‘Jesus Christ is the living and loving God.” He comes to me and He changes me and touches me. Yes?” “Yes.” “Okay, I will ask your Jesus.

Ten minutes in the morning. Ten minutes in the evening. Faithfully. Honestly. I’ll ask him, if He is [the] real God. C’mon and touch me and change me within thirty days. If not thirty then I will prove to the first time in the world that Christian religion is very fake.” And he said, “Okay. You can do that.” And I said to him additionally, that “if Jesus Christ will not prove Himself to be God, and loving God and living God, and doesn’t touch me and change me, within a month what I’m going to do: I ‘m going to make a complaint against you in the police office and police will arrest you. Is that okay with you?” He said, “Okay.” (sniggers) I said to him, “If within a month, the power of Jesus Christ comes and touches me and changes me, and if without nobody teach me I accept Jesus is the Lord.


What am I going to do, you know, I’m going to live for Him. I’m going to leave my house. I’m going to leave my property. I’m going to leave, give up my business. I’m going to follow only Jesus. I’m going to sacrifice my all things that I have. Otherwise, you will be in trouble. Don’t teach me for one month, at least one month. I will try to discover, and I will come at you and I will betray you if Jesus Christ will not touch me and change me.”

And I began to do that, faithfully. I really wanted to, why? Why? I want to really prove that this Jesus Christ is a fake. And what I did: I started to ask in the morning, with one heart, one mind, one desire: Jesus, who are you? If you are God, c’mon! Touch me and change me. Otherwise, you are not God. Within a month.”

First week, nothing happened. Second week, nothing happened. Third week also, nothing happened. And I thought, “Wow! I’m going to conclude that Jesus Christ is nothing.” And what happened: Third week… The last day of third week something happened to me. That was when I was asking to me – when though in Kathmandu it was winter time, cold time, not like this hot, cold time – and I was covering myself with a blanket, a very thin blanket, even though I was feeling cold, and I was asking Him, like, “Jesus, who are You? If you are God touch me and change me. Right now. Within a month! Now you only have one week left.”

And I was doing like this, then suddenly, in the room, there was no one, but suddenly, current of electricity produced, and then the current was not strong, but it was stronger than my current, and the current came inside, and entered into me, and began to run very fast, I was shocked, my body was [trembling] and I was closing my eyes and opening my eyes and wondering and being so afraid, you know, asking, “Who is this? What’s happening to me? This morning, who is this? What’s happening? Who is inside me?” Running very fast, for more than one minute, I guess. And it calmed down inside. It didn’t come outside. I got surprised. What happened this morning? I was challenging Jesus. Jesus sent the power, and I began to say, “Jesus has the power.”

I am worshiping for many years to those three hundred and thirty millions gods and goddesses, but nothing happened like this, even though I worshipped dedicatively. But today what’s happening to me? And I believed that very morning that Jesus Christ is really the God and the LORD who has mighty power. And He came, he touches, so the power, it touches me, it changes me, He set [me free], and He[woke me up] and I cried I realized that, “Oh, Jesus Christ is real.”

Source:
Hindu Priest Who Challenged Jesus Become Evangelist | Kosh Dahal.

Hello, I’m Pastor Kosh from Nepal. My name is Shobha Dahal. As you know we are doing our ministry in Malaysia among Nepalese. I need your prayers and financial support. If you are willing to be a partner with us for the ministry of God among Nepalese, you can contact us at koshnet@yahoo.com. Thank you very much for watching this video. I greet you humbly.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

Budha-Hindu

Post A Comment:

0 comments: