International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


[Vision Of Hell] Drinking And Drug Led Me To Hell - Karen

Share it:

And I remember begging God and saying please God please, I don't want to die, i'm not ready to die, please, please, please. And as I screamed and cried there was a light that started shining above my head.

Christians Of The World. Vision Of Hell Leading To My Conversion - Karen. Shalom, this is the story:

I was born in Burlington Ontario Canada, I grew up in a Christian household, when I was very small we had house church. when I was about thirteen I did make a decision that I didn't want to follow God and I walked away. I started falling into the wrong crowd at school and started experimenting with drugs and alcohol and fell into a really bad way of life.


And that went on for a long time and I about 18 years old fell into a really unhealthy relationship abusive relationship. And I had actually gotten clean for some time off of drugs. I wasn't drinking or doing any drugs and the relationship started to fall apart and was extremely abusive. And so I fell back into drinking and doing drugs and there was a night where I lay down in my bed.

And actually had a waking dream and God showed me what would happen to me if I died that night. And that was really terrifying for me and it was a picture of what eternity would look like separated from God, And it was horrifying, terrifying. I was screaming and crying and asking and begging for another chance. And all I could the only thing that I really could remember feeling was that it was this was it, it was over and I wouldn't have another chance and this was going to go on forever there was no end and that night something in my heart really changed.

And I remember the more I screamed the more I felt my knees. And I remember begging God and saying please God please, I don't want to die, i'm not ready to die, please, please, please. And as I screamed and cried there was a light that started shining above my head. And it got brighter and brighter and there was just a moment of clarity where God showed me that you know you still have hope in there is still chance.

And so when I woke from that waking dream I mean I was awake the whole time when I kind of finally came to and was back to reality. I guess my heart in my heart there was this conviction that I needed to make a decision. And I think I had sort of been sitting on the fence at that point. I wanted to live a better life and I wanted more and there was that something in my heart that told me that God is real. I grown up in a family where we believed.


And so I didn't dispute that God was alive for that God was real. But I had been running from Him and pushing Him away for a really long time. So He showed me what the consequences of that kind of life would be. And so I mean it did take me another few months before I was able to remove myself from that relationship. But I went home to my mother's home and I asked her, I said, I need to speak to the pastor, our family pastor. And so for the last few months after this had happened I had been really questioning God and wondering what was going to happen what do I need to do, where am I going in my life, and I had a lot of fear.

I was living in a lot of fear for the next few months after just if I die this is what is going to happen to me. And so I went home and I asked my mother, I said and, I need to speak to my pastor or to our family pastor. And so we set up a meeting and I sat down and I told him the whole story. And he said to me, so Karen because he had been our family pastor for a long time and he said I've been watching you run from God, running and running. And he's been chasing you, and you need to make a decision.

And he said you know you need to just ask God into your heart. And so at that moment I was willing to do anything. I said i will do anything just tell me what do I need to do and so I got on my knees and I just prayed and I ask Jesus for forgiveness. And I asked Him to come into my life and to show me how to live. And I just told Him I don't want to die and be separated from You and from that moment on that fear lifted, that fear of death and that fear of eternity without God completely lifted.

And so that was I would say the turning point in my life that was my conversion there was definitely a long road after that I didn't all the sudden become a saint by any means but that was where it really started for me.

Source:
Drinking and Drug Led Me To Hell - Karen.

Christians Of The World. Testimony Channel. Christian testimony. Christians testimonies videos.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thank you. Jesus Bless you.


Share it:

Hell

Post A Comment:

0 comments: