International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Muslim Lady Meet Jesus Turn Into Christianity - Lydia

Share it:

And then I got transferred. It was something super natural. Like I couldn't see what's going around and I just remember like pulling my hair, crying, screaming. It was shaking it was inside my body but my blood moving fast firing me.

Muslim Lady Meet Jesus Turn Into Christianity - Lydia. Shalom, this is the testimony:

I was four Muslim and my generation as long as anybody could remember were Muslim. I was born in a Muslim country right in the Muslim family the one that really practise. If the Ramadan is one month my mother will do it forthy days and they practice everything. I remember first time I fast was five years old. So they would all wake up early in the morning for o'clock to do the prayer, everything.


For us Allah SWT was the powerful thing that created everything and is watching me whatever I do, whatever I do. And one day is going to be the Judgment Day, just stand in front of him and answer everything I have done. He's going to count the goodness I have done and the evil thing I have done and I will be punished by.

So I was raised very good Muslim and practice it in school everywhere. Very very strong believer in Islam that I would die, I would go because in my country though when war started I was very young but I put my name as the volunteers to go there in the first line even if they would let me. And that much I believe this system that that was the only truth and I really would kill and with die for that faith.

I was the oldest in family ... always in a leader very bold and brave and very persistent on what I believed. I respected what I believed and that's why that pushed me forward in the Islamic faith. That I reached the point that it was a high level in that faith that I could see things were happening and they say this is Islam. But then when I got a chance to get into the society and get to know Islam, it didn't match my heart and just think I believe. So I left my country. I left for so many reasons. And I start searching that then who is the God. I love God because I was born and raised in loving hands.

But when I saw what they are presenting "this is my faith", it didn't match like I could not believe my God would say kill each other or do all those unjust these things. I said this can't be. I will not worship a god like this. I would see my friend, my best friend, my close friends were killed just because they were against, they did not accept this religion. They had different beliefs. They were just 15 years 14 years old. They were mysteriously killed. And I said if this is what I believe ? no. All those people believing God because need something to hang on. I thought maybe they are right because I've do all of things and I don't feel nothing. I still have this loneliness inside of me and those questions that I can't find any answers, the hunger and the thirst and none of them satisfied me. And probably they right. probably if my personally is weak and I'm looking for something to hang on or just play more, see the cause of all this misery... whatever.


But then again I couldn't and continue to be that. And then there were a time then I just came to the end of it and I said you know God I really tired. So I'm gonna leave everything alone. I love everything at all I mean ... I.... I was really miserable. And one of those rainy day that circumstances really pushed you I was just in Street walking and then in very fast going to the gas station. I saw this guy, you know, street guy, drug addicts. I start talking to him and then he told me you want to dance ? I said sure I love to dance. And then he told me, 'see that church ?' as ... 'is that a church ?...  'yea, that is a church.' I said 'that is not a church.' then he said, 'that is a Church and they dance all the time.' So I went in. Nobody recognize me. Nobody ever introduced that like I was about 12 years searching no one ever mentioned anything.

So then I went there and everybody was awesome worship. There is no statue. There was no nothing. It is like a meeting room and everybody just dancing and singing. And the pastor came out no uniform, not one of all those different languages, no candle. And it was awesome. It was awesome and I felt something because I love dancing, and i like dancing, singing. And I felt something then I went home and I was not going to go back like thinking about what is this new thing.

But the pastor announced we have even in Wednesday just a prayer thing for being or whatever. So Wednesday I just discussed thinking ... should I go ... should i go ...should I go and something is stopping me and I just said no I'm gonna go see what is in the evening Wednesday because all I know it's Sunday services.

So that was the second time at about a week later I just went on my knees and I cry so hard and i said, if you're there, like what is the truth. So I mean ehat is the truth. I'm so tired is being like all my life up to now and I don't know what is it.

And then I got transferred. It was something super natural. Like I couldn't see what's going around and I just remember like pulling my hair, crying, screaming. It was shaking it was inside my body but my blood moving fast firing me. I was thinking supernatural. It's so real ... I mean so true. And then I thought was that when I saw The Lord and He said, "I'm the only truth. I'm always good. This is only true."


When I opened my eyes I was just like painted on the floor and two ladies holding me and they were telling me you're not crazy, We saw Him. We were worshiping and they were holding me. And God mercy covers me that evening.

I was a shock for a week myself. What happened like where did I go ? what was that ? and then after that like never been the same I got so a heavy attack. It took two years for me to baptize in the water. And but I never feel lonely. I'm never alone .. never like inside of me. I always know Holy Spirit is there. I always ... it's such a beautiful security I have now.

I'm almost forget mentioning that all Jesus .. Lord paid all my sins that's a great gift. I'm ... that enough for me to have joy all day and night and job from what it. Oh God spill blood for me, for my sins. There was time in my life that I look at a mirror and I will say, I saw Him and not gonna go back I saw Him with my eyes. No matter what happens I'm not going to go back.

When you don't have to Christ, you are walking in darkness. Because when you're in darkness you get used to it after a while. And you open your eyes you can see things actually but you are in darkness and you never know you are in darkness. And when you receive Jesus all of the sudden there is a life. It is a freedom. it's so free of everything.

If you're real Christian, with nothing that it can be worried about but He just change in my life. I don't have any worries. I cannot be worried about anything. I don't have any anxious. It's so many ... so many black spots are like they become bright for you as so many questions they have answered with the process of being on this earth. And why why my life is like that ? why my parents are this ? why I am this color ? why I was boring this point of view ?

Everything has an answer. You will find all the answer that God has given us. This is for all truth. When we don't have Jesus, you can not forgive people. And this bitterness grow on you. And it's so hard ... no ... I don't want to forgive that person. They make my life miserable. But Jesus said if you don't, how could Father forgive you.

Source:
Muslim Lady Meet Jesus Turn Into Christianity | Lydia.

Oh no I want Father forgive me. After obedience and did it, God gave me this strength and then fill it the empty place with love. It ... it's really beautiful. I find these amazing things and in this faith that if you could love everybody, I mean people do bad to you, you are always hurting. If you look at them like they are, you just treat them with love and forgive them and be kind to them that change them and also execute is mixed the whole society different. And it's totally change the life. Totally change your lifestyle. Change your view of universe. Everything make sense and for me that is really great.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

Islam

Post A Comment:

0 comments: