International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


This Is The Reason I Forgave My Rapist - Elise

Share it:

Answers the question, "Should abortion be allowed in cases of rape?" After being raped and impregnated in her own home, Elise gave birth to a beautiful daughter that changed her life forever. Despite the rape pregnancy, Elise experienced the grace of God through the gift of children and it enabled her to extended forgiveness towards her rapist. This is the redeeming power of Jesus Christ.

'This Is The Reason' I Forgave My Rapist - Elise. Shalom, this is the story:

I got a Myspace message. It was from a stranger, which I normally just always ignore them. I never responded to a stranger before. But, this person sent me a paragraph. They sounded like they wrote in a way that was familiar to me. They sounded like a friend, like someone I knew.


This person and I ended up talking on the phone, and we met one time. We met a second time at my RV and he raped me that night. I just felt worthless. Just complete devalued. And filthy. Like, you couldn't- there wasn't enough soap in the world to make me feel clean. A few weeks later, I went to Walgreens and I took a pregnancy test in the bathroom at Walgreens. And it was positive.

And I just sat there, because what do you do? What do you- how can you possibly mentally, emotionally, wrap your mind around something that you have no idea how it's going to change your life and your world? And I had to hear from God. I had to. That I could not survive without Him giving me some word of- encouragement, I guess? I just needed him to speak to me, and he did. I knew it wasn't God's will for me to be raped.

I knew that wasn't His plan for me. I knew it crushed Him more than it even crushed me. But I also knew that life is never an accident. That babies aren't just accidents. They are created by God. I don't regret for one second choosing life for my daughter. She has made my life so beautiful. I had never felt that amount of love. I had never felt that capacity of love. It is a crazy love.

She just is a symbol of hope, and inspiration, and what God can do if you let Him. I mean, she adds so much life to our family, to any situation she's in. She is so full of life. That's what everyone says. She is so full of life.

The scripture, the story where Jesus is hanging on the cross, and He says, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they're doing." That scripture comes to mind, and came to mind a lot during the process. This man, he's a rapist. But, he's also made in God's image.


God also sent His son to die for him. He's a sinner. I'm a sinner. How can you not forgive? Not to say that it's easy, but how could you not? I mean, how am I in a place to not forgive? I've sinned.

In my own personal story, God was always there. Always. He's bigger and smarter than the enemy, and more loving than we can even comprehend. His goodness, His fingerprints, have been all over my life, and my story, and my journey.

If you want to know more about the true Biblical God and the redemption He offers, please click the video to the left. If you want to see one of our latest films, please click the video to the right. And I would encourage you guys to subscribe to our channel to keep up with all our latest videos and content by clicking the big, orange subscribe button above.

Source:
I Forgave My Rapist - Elise.

There is a dying world who desperately needs to know the Gospel, and the truth that Christ offers. So please, share this film with everyone you know. And thank you, so much, for your continued support and prayers.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
  • I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. - (Philippians 4:13).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

My Story

Post A Comment:

0 comments: