International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


100 Days in Heaven - James Durham (It's Supernatural)

Share it:

"Heaven opened and things began the glory came down. People began to experience healing, spirit soul and body, not just bodily healing. But also in the spirit in the soul."

100 Days in Heaven - James Durham. Shallom,

"Is they're a supernatural dimension a world beyond the one we know. Is there life after death ? Do angels exist ? Can our dreams contain messages from heaven? Can we tap into ancient secrets of the supernatural ? Are healing miracles real ? Sid Roth has spent over 35 years researching the strange world of the supernatural. Join Sid for this edition of it's supernatural."


Sid:
Hello, Sid here, welcome to my world, where it's naturally supernatural. Talking about supernatural my guest went to heaven every day for three years and was taught mysteries on how to awaken your spiritual senses, your supernatural hearing, your supernatural smell, your supernatural sight, your supernatural feeling and he wants to pray because God told him he had this gift for your supernatural senses to be awoken. Do you want that ?

[Applause]

Sid:
You know James I really protest, I mean, I have not been to heaven once and in 2010 you started going to heaven every day for three years four months and two weeks you visited heaven. Why you ? What did you do to get this ?

James:
Well, actually the Lord told me why and basically why was that because I had been away in the Army for a whole career that I wasn't really well known in the church at all. And that when people would look at me and hear from me that they would say, 'If he can do it, I can do it.'

Sid:
And that's the whole purpose of our show. Anything my guests can do, you can do better. In fact it's God's heart for you to do better that's what's so great about God. Okay, why would you, say bottom line, did you have these encounters in heaven.

James:
Well, the Lord was teaching me things and asking me to share with other people. He was really teaching me how to activate spiritual senses, spiritual gifts and how then to teach people and impart to people so that they could also have the same experiences. So the whole purpose was for me to receive things that I could release to other people.

Sid:
Okay, open heaven, that's the term I hear a lot. But you were instructed to pray that people receive this. People operate in an open heaven. What is it ? Define open heaven for me.

James:
Well, when I get an assignment from the Lord I always go to the to the word and began to do research and what I found was that from Genesis through the book of Revelation. Open heaven is taught over and over, Jacob saw an open heaven. We see Daniel saw an open heaven, Isaiah saw an open heaven and when Jesus was baptized, God tore the heaven open over Him and I can't find anywhere in Scripture that He sewed it back together.


Heaven is open and He wants us to know it. And Jesus said (to Daniel), you shall see heaven open and the angels ascending and descending on the Son of Man. Now I have a habit that any promise in the Bible. I believe is for me. God preserved that not just as history but to release something to His people.

Sid:
I recited to tell you this. God's not a respecter of persons. If every promise in the Bible is for James, every promise in the Bible is for you. In fact the Bible says all of His promises are yes and amen. Amen means yes and so be it.

So on this point but it seems to me that it's easier to operate in an open heaven today than thirty years ago when I became a new belief.

James:
I believe that in the kingdom of God there are seasons and things are shifting and I believe that we're in the season of the open heaven right now. When this manifestation is available to everyone.

Sid:
I am Practical ... James. Why does it literally mean if I'm walking in an open heaven, what can I do that I can't do if I'm not walking in an open heaven.

James:
Well, one is as you've talked about the seer in the morning you begin to see the things in the spiritual realm, but all of the senses are activated. The hearing, you can hear the word of the Lord. When the disciples were on the Mount of Transfiguration, they saw Moses, they saw Elijah, they saw Jesus transform, they saw a cloud but they also heard the voice of the Lord.

And I think in open heaven times we can hear. Also the fragrances of heaven began to manifest and taste Lord says taste and see that I'm good. I believe the Lord has taste as sweet as honey.

Sid:
Every since you're saying all there is a spiritual sense and a natural. We all understand the natural sense. Many believers operate in the natural. Why would you want to operate the natural and be as limited as any other human that's ever lived. why not operate the senses, you have ears and don't hear but God's going to activate them a lot of.


My Jewish people were stubborn and we got stuck and you know what it's not confined to Jewish, people many Christians are stuck today. What do you mean ? Tell me from the Bible what you mean by stuck ?

James:
Well in Deuteronomy chapter 29, Moses is summing up his time with the children of Israel. I think the children of Israel represented humanity in general. And I see myself in that as well. I think everyone that God has created it can see themselves in these stories and Moses said, you know, I've been with you all of this time. You saw in Egypt with your own eyes. You saw the things that God did the miracles of signs and the wonders that got you separated and yet yet to this day God has not given you a heart to perceive eyes to see our ears to hear.

When I read that it's just something inside of me just felt so sad and I thought well that could be said of our people today. We need to break out of that limitation and let all of our spiritual senses. Let God open up our spiritual senses so that we're functioning. I think we should function at a higher level in the spiritual senses than we've been trained to do in the natural.

Sid:
You know example from the Old Covenant these are examples for us that are so practical. Don't you tear out your Old Testament ? Tou won't understand the Jew with Israel and endtime events. You read the whole word of the word of God, but tell me about in the Old Covenant Elijah when his eyes were open.

James:
Well I think that we tend to overcomplicate things, people trying to look for some kind of special formula or some kind of special person. When this is so natural in the supernatural realm that God wants us to live in and Elijah was being hunted down by this huge army. His servant was panicking because he saw this big army but Elisha said they're more with us than there are with them.

Sid:
And as his serving said there's noone, just you with me an old man and maid.

James:
But Elisha prayed such a simple prayer


Sid:
What'd he pray ?

James:
He said Lord I pray open his eyes that he can see, that's it. And his eyes were open and he looked and he saw that the mountains were covered with horses and chariots of fire and indeed there were more with them than there were with the army. Then Elisha prayed another little prayer he said close the eyes of the army. Everybody in the army went blind and when he took them where he wanted to take them he prayed again and said open their eyes that they can see their eyes popped open.

I think that we need to build up the kind of supernatural faith to begin to operate in the anointing of an Elijah, to begin to speak, you know, the Bible says that we are all like we have a nature like Elijah. And we should be doing the things that he did but he gave a double portion of that to Elijah and I think we can operate in a double portion anointing of Elijah. And we don't have to complicate it. Just pray for people Lord.

Sid:
Ok, I'm going to turn James loosen a little bit but I want them to teach a little more. So you'll get unstuck. We'll be right back right.

[Ads]

Sid:
James you've had so many encounters in heaven but there's three in particular in which God commissioned James for imparting the activation of your spiritual senses. Tell me about some of those visitations.

James:
Well in September of 2009 I had a visit in heaven with the Lord and He said I want you to begin to impart some of these things to other people and He showed me how He wanted me to do that. And there it was it was really a command from the Lord. I was not too eager to do that but the Lord pressed on me that this is important in this season people really need to get their senses activated. They're sent there things that are getting ready to happen and they need to be alert and aware and ready to deal with these things and so the Lord says you must do this. And I all that time in the military I knew how to stand attention say yes sir I will do it. And I began to do that.

And then I had a another visit like that in 2011 before I got ready to go to a ministry trip overseas. And the Lord said I want to give you an anointing to release an impartation for renewing the mind. And He was specifically talking about how can you help people break free from the things that bind them up and prevent them from using their spiritual senses. And He said the primary things that we needed to break free from were unforgiveness, bitterness and strife. And He specifically said that when you pray for people I'm literally going to just burn these things out and set them free so that they can begin to operate in the spiritual gifts and the spiritual senses at a higher level than they've ever operated before.


Sid:
You know James, I have found a spiritual truth. I want your opinion on this that is blowing my mind to speak and here is the spiritual truth. When I talk about true things - I don't have to do is watch the news. You can talk about through things that are negative. The presence the glory of God lifts off on me and when I lift up the Messiah. When I talk about good and pure and lovely and things of a good report just like it says to do in Philippians, the glory increases.

Now my mother didn't raise the dummy. I like the glory increasing. This is What I'm experiencing, well, do you understand what I'm saying ?

James:
Oh absolutely. And one of the things the Lord did say to me I was so serious about some of these things in the beginning and the Lord spoke to me one day He said you know you need to lighten up. I think we need to lighten up and some of these things that we're holding on to are causing us to be under the spirit of heaviness. And God wants us to lighten up and let our emotions get free from this bondage. So that he can begin to impart the things that we need in this season. He can begin to speak to us and we hear you can begin to manifest things and we can see and God wants us to be set free from these limitations.

Sid:
Well you know something James just as you said lighten up I don't know what this has to do with anything except God started operating words and knowledge. And I know with you but I know with me right now. I know it's doing it with you, but people with arthritis and your fingers, bend them and you'll see all the pain is gone and people with problems in their spine, you are healed in Yeshua name and in Jesus name you are healed. What's God showing you?

James:
Well God was showing me that glaucoma it's being healed. So if someone who is burdened with that right now just receive that from the Lord and let the Lord release you from that be healed of glaucoma. And the Lord is saying that there are people who have literally a stiff neck and pain in the neck and the shoulders and the Lord is released a healing anointing right now to break people free and in the name of Jesus just receive that healing. Also heard from the Lord that there are people that are their legs and their knees are kind of weak and maybe trembling right now and the Lord wants to strengthen you for your walk in the kingdom. So he's releasing heal. If you have that right now a weakness in your legs or in your knees just receive from the Lord your healing in the name of Yeshua HaMashiach we release these healings to you now.

Sid:
And a deaf spirit I bind in Yeshua's name it's gone. Now you were recently in Israel at the Mount of Transfiguration that's another thing that provokes me to jealousy. I would have loved to been been there. Well I've been there many times that I mean when the glory was on Yeshua and it's clothes even turned whiter than the color white but what happened to you. There's just recently the Mount of Transfiguration would happen?

James:
One of the Mount of Transfiguration We were just led to a certain spot with a big rock and we sat down there and it just heaven opened and things began the glory came down. People began to experience healing, spirit soul and body, not just bodily healing. But also in the spirit in the soul.


And then suddenly a door opened in the heaven. And I was looking at this open door and it felt as if the spirit just lifted me up and I went through that door. And went into heaven where I met the Lord. And there with the Lord he came over to me and He put His hands on my head. And He said I'm releasing an impartation to you right now to set people free from the limitations that prevent them from operating in the spiritual senses and these spiritual gifts. And I want you to go back and begin to release this to other people.

Sid:
How about when we come back. I'm going to put a demand on the gift that James has and he's going to pray for you and be right back.

[Applause]

Sid:
You know because of an open heaven well how would you define an open heaven James?

James:
I think just the heaven is open and but we need to see it we need to feel we need experience and when that happens the glory of God just descends on people and things begin to happen.

Sid:
Like for instance when someone's in an open heaven and the glory of God descends ... Tell me the types of things that happen ?

James:
Wll we see creative miracles we've seen that ...

Sid:
Make an example, more than once.

James:
We've seen people who have had fused vertebrae and suddenly all of that fuse is gone. And they have like a new spine in that area just totally a new creative miracle. What other things happen oh we've seen people that receive financial miracles. The money they needed for ministry just suddenly manifested.

Sid:
And you know what I find when the glory of God comes upon you because there's an open heaven. Everything speeds up. Is this what you're finding?

James:
Oh yes well. I use bigger as an acceleration things begin to accelerate in the spiritual realm and the spirit can just minister to a whole group at the same time. And we see people get all kinds of emotional and spiritual healing. Well we saw someone recently healed of claustrophobia just in the glory.


Sid:
Okay you told this last segment you were at the Mount of Transfiguration and a door opened and you received an impartation, but you were with a bunch of other people. What happened to them when you saw that open door?

James:
Well when that experience was over I let the people know that I just received this and they immediately lined up. And I started to pray for them and one by one they just they went down under the presence of God in that open heaven. And we had several people who had a third heaven visit others who began to see visions some people who had seen angels really for the first time. They began to manifest that they could see them. So that seer anointing just broke loose and these people ...

Sid:
Now some people may be saying why which games could lay hands on me. Is it just as effective for you to speak it ?

James:
Oh yes. It is.

Sid:
Well then I Commission you in the name of Yeshua HaMashiach. Jesus the Messiah our righteousness. Pray and in part what God has given you and right now.

James:
Well the Lord told me to release an impartation for a renewed mind. And so I just want to speak that over you right now that the Lord would come and touch you in a special way. The Holy Spirit would touch you with his fire. Burn away every hindrance, everything that's blocked you. Let all unforgiveness, bitterness and strife be gone in the name of Jesus Christ. Everything that I may not know of that may be hindering you let Jesus right now just take that away. Let the Holy Spirit fire come and burn that away and I'd like to ask you to help me because you don't have to have me touch you.

You want the Holy Spirit to touch you but the Spirit of the Prophet is subject to the Prophet. So I'm going to ask you if you would to take your hands and put your hands over your eyes right now. And I want to pray the Elijah prayer over you. And say:

"Lord I pray. Open their eyes that they may see. Now I'm putting my faith behind it I'm asking you to put our faith behind it and believe that what you have prayed the Lord has released and your spiritual eyes are open wider now than they've ever been before. You would take your hands and put them over your ears right now and speak the same prayer: lord I pray open their ears that they may hear you pray it Lord open my ears that I might hear that I might hear and believe it put your faith behind it and I believe that Jesus releases it right now I feel I feel something shifting in the spirit right now. The Lord has released it just receive it in his name. Put your hands over your heart say Lord I want to have a heart to perceive so lord I pray let my heart be open to perceive spiritual things and I believe that it's important all the senses. If you hood this may sound a little strange but put your hands over your nose and say nose nose open up open up to smell the things of the kingdom.


Lord I pray that you would open up everyone's sense of smell to be able to detect the fragrances of heaven the fragrance of the Holy Spirit the fragrance of the Angels and the fragrance of Jesus. Lord open up that scent and now if you would I'm believing you received it but just one more step. Put your fingers over your lips and we're going to pray right now; Lord open up a sense of taste opening up so everyone can taste You or I can taste it and know that you are good know that you are that we can taste your word and it's sweeter than honey. Taste your words Lord open up all five senses right now thank you in the mighty name of Yeshua HaMashiach amen and amen amen we put our faith behind it we believe in receive it and Yeshua's name."

Source:

Sid:
And one more sense the most important one God wants to open up your spirit to know Him. This is eternal life that you might know him have experiential knowledge say dear God allowed dear God I'm a sinner forgive me for my sins. I believe the blood of Jesus washed away my sins and I'm clean. And now that I'm clean. Jesus come inside of me I make you Lord of my life. I love you lord. I love you Jesus.

Thank you Lord. Amen.
  • (37) Jawab Yesus kepadanya: "Kasihilah Tuhan, Allahmu, dengan segenap hatimu dan dengan segenap jiwamu dan dengan segenap akal budimu. (38) Itulah hukum yang terutama dan yang pertama. (39) Dan hukum yang kedua, yang sama dengan itu, ialah: Kasihilah sesamamu manusia seperti dirimu sendiri. (40) Pada kedua hukum inilah tergantung seluruh hukum Taurat dan kitab para nabi." - (Matius 22:37-40).
  • Kata Yesus kepadanya: “Akulah jalan dan kebenaran dan hidup. Tidak ada seorangpun yang datang kepada Bapa [yang berada di Sorga], kalau tidak melalui Aku. - (Yohanes 14:6).
Salam kasih dan persahabatan. Tetap semangat dan tetap mengasihi sesama manusia apapun keyakinannya. Tuhan Yesus pasti memberkati. Amin.


Share it:

Sid Roth

Post A Comment:

0 comments: