International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


3 DAYS HEAVEN VISIT - Sandoval Of Honduras

Share it:

I noticed that this gates of pearl had an inscription that said, 'Welcome to the kingdom of heaven.' This being was in front of a gate. When I looked closer I saw a very beautiful gate that was distilling golden color and it's shown brightly.

3 DAYS HEAVEN VISIT. Kunjungan 3 Hari Ke Sorga - Sandoval. Kunjungan Surgawi - Brother Sandoval. Pertemuan ilahi dengan Tuhan oleh saudara Sandoval dari Honduras. Shallom,

A Celestial visit - Brother Sandoval

A divine encounter with the Lord by brother Sandoval of Honduras.

Welcome beloved, I am Sandoval. I am from the country of Honduras in South America. I am here to share the message that the Lord has shown me over the course of a week of prayer and surrender.


Actually I promised the Lord that I would be in a week off prayer and surrender to Him. During that week of prayer I was rising early in the morning for prayer. As the week passed, the Lord began to show me different experiences for His people.

I began to pray from the early morning of April 7th 2018 and delft finish my prayer at dawn on April 15th of the year 2018. During that time of prayer I had to comply with what I had promised the Lord.

When I began these prayer the first early morning of April 7th, the Lord began to give me the first experience. At 12 o'clock the Lord started by dealing with me and my life.

On that day the Lord took my spirit out of my body, immediately I saw a being of light who was rising in the space. This being of light was tall. He was dressed with white robe. He was extremely beautiful with white and blue eyes, but strangely he seems to have the appearance of a proud man. While this entity of light was rising I was observing him, then the Holy Spirit who was standing by my side held my hand and said, 'We have to follow him.'

Then we started to follow the tool entity that was rising to heaven. Beloved, the Holy Spirit who was holding my hand is such a wonderful person. He was tall and slim. He was beautiful and resplendent and He was dressed, wear garment of the purest white and He had beautiful and authoritative a voice.

We were going after that character who was in front of us rising up in the air. We were going and climbing the heaven after him.

After some time, he showed up before a beautiful place that was resplendent. It was so beautiful. I have never seen such place here on earth.

This being was in front of a gate. When I looked closer I saw a very beautiful gate that was distilling golden color and it's shown brightly. I noticed that this gates of pearl had an inscription that said, 'Welcome to the kingdom of heaven.'

At the same time those letters were adorned with diamonds and pearls that was shining brightly. I could hear that there was a celebration bong the gate of pearl and celestial melody of the orchestra of heaven that could be heard.


There was a party behind the pearly gate of the celestial kingdom. I could see two radiant angel on each side of the pearly gate of this golden and eternal Kingdom. These bright angels were of a very beautiful appearance. They were taking care of that place. But when the man that had a proud appearance walk in front of the pearly gate of the eternal kingdom, suddenly I saw many bright angels appearing and landing beside the two angels and they stood before the entity of light that had a proud appearance.

I noticed that one of these angels of light stopped him and asked him, 'Tell us where you're going.' This entity replied to the Angels of Light and say, 'I have an appointment with the Lord.' Immediately he pulled the parchment from his hand and he showed the angels of light what was written on the parchment, it was written in this parchment, 'Seven of April two thousand eighteen an appointment with the Lord.' In that precise moment one of the angels of light told him, 'You can enter.'

When this character enter the kingdom of heaven, we also enter the pearly gate of heaven. I was holding the hand of the Holy Spirit who told me, 'Let's go after him.' Actually this entity of light that we were following was the devil, the accuser of our brethren, the deceiver of the whole world. We started going after him.

Later on the devil landed in front of a majestic throne, the throne of the Lord was so immense and huge, it glowed.

Immediately I saw this entity who was the devil introducing himself to the One that was seating on the throne. I could observe the lower part of the throne that was gold, while I was observing the bottom of the throne I saw the feet of the Father who was seating on the throne.

I observed the Father on His throne and I wanted to see the upper part of Him, but when my look was going upwards I noticed that I could not observe the appearance of the One that was seating on a throne. Actually in front of the throne was a mist that covered the Lord totally. It was a haze that shone intensely and brightly and it did not allow anybody to see the Father's face that was sitting on a very large throne, the One whose name was 'Jehovah of the armies.'

Then I observed the other entity who was in front of the throne of God, he was called Satan. When he arrived before the throne of the Lord, he bowed before the presence of the Lord who was sitting on the throne. Satan gave Him reverence and asked Him, 'You have called me.'

Immediately I saw the Lord God that was sitting gesticulating His finger and His hand extended. The Lord finger made a huge screen to appear in which was projected images.

While I was observing and watching image that was projected on the screen, I saw a man praying on his knees, but when I look closer I realized that it was me. I was prostrate lead in front of the presence of the Lord praying in my room. My prayer on the earth in my room was projected in this screen in the kingdom of heaven.


The Lord spoke to Satan and said, 'Tell Me. Do you know My servant?' And I could hear Satan telling the Lord, 'You have blessed him for the moment.' The Lord told him, 'If I have blessed him at this precise moment is because of this lifestyle of Prayer.'

We all were looking at the screen and we were hearing my prayer. I was a little behind from where was Satan was standing. The devil prostrated in front of the presence of the Lord in this majestic place where there was no darkness but only brightening light. The answer of the Lord about my prosperity took about two or three minutes in the kingdom of heaven.

While Satan was listening to my prayer the Lord said, 'You can not touch him for the moment.' Then the Lord projected another image on that screen. We began to observe an image of a prostrating woman on her knees. Her name was Brenda Pixel. The Lord began to ask Satan, 'You know her?'

While this was going on before the throne we stopped watching everything they were talking about, because the Holy Spirit took me deep in the eternal city of gold.

We landed in a huge hole then the Holy Spirit took a child that was busy rehearsing in the children Orchestra of heaven. The Holy Spirit took that boy and held him by the hand. While we were coming back to the throne of the Father, that child touched my left shoulder.

I was observing the child. I began to notice that the child was dress with white clothes that was shining and beautiful and he was happy. The child was about eight years of age. When we arrived before the throne of the Lord God we were watching the image of that lady that was prostrated and praying.

Suddenly the child said to us, 'This is my mother on the earth.' The child said to me, 'When you go back to earth, please tell her that I'm alright now.' the child said to us. 'I do not have much time because I'm rehearsing with the choir in anticipation of the great day of the lamb supper. That day is near therefore our choir is rehearsing in order to be ready and sing for the lammed and his bride on that day, but tell my mother I'm waiting for her in this place.'

I observed the Holy Spirit grabbing the child hand and took him to where he was rehearsing in the choir. When I looked towards the screen that was projecting images, the Lord had already projected another image on the screen.

I could observe a woman here on earth that is called Daisy Rosario. I began to observe that a woman on that screen. The Lord asked Satan, 'Do you know her?' The devil started laughing and said to the Lord, 'She is mine.' But the Lord told him, 'She is not yours.' But Satan laughs in front of the presence of the Lord and with laughter he insisted the lady was his.

At the moment another image was projected. These images were changing like a television channel that we have here on the earth. Then an image of a man frustrated on his knees in front of his bed was projected. And that man was praying to God.

The Lord asked Satan, 'Do you know him ?' Satan's response was neither yes or no. The Lord said, 'He is my servant. Do you see how many times he has come to ask Me to touch him ?' As this exchange continued the Holy Spirit grabbed my hand and we left that place.


The Lord God continuous conversation with the devil and the Holy Spirit said, 'I have many other things to show you.' So we left the throne. The Holy Spirit held my hand and said, 'I'll show you another very beautiful place.'

We started to leave that place and in the twinkling of an eye, we arrived in a beautiful place. We enter inside a beautiful and very spacious Hall. I started watching children that were approximately eight years old. I watching girls and boys in the kingdom of heaven. They were in this place rehearsing. Over here I observe the Lord Jesus who leading the rehearsal of these children. I had the impression that the children were trained and prepared to act as page buoyant girl. They were ready to be wedding attendant in the celestial kingdom.

They would assist and be part of the wedding of the Lamb and His bride. I began to observe the boys and girls very beautiful. They were of a stature of eight years of age. Each one was very beautiful with resplendent garment of the purest white. The children were beautiful with a perfect appearance and they were happy, always smiling.

On the other side I saw girls having blond and black hair and they were all in a line. Girls were on the left side and little children were on the right part. These two line were of boys and girls constituted a road.

This immense hall was filled with innumerable children rehearsing in a choir that was led by the Lord Jesus Christ himself. Then I observe the Lord Jesus walking in the middle of the road that was formed thanks to the line of these children.

When the Lord Jesus observed the children, He signaled them. As a result in a single voice they began to sing a song of the choir that says, 'Blessed is the one that comes in the name of the Lord.'

While this celestial choir of children were singing, I joined them and with all my strength I shouted aloud in the heights of my voice, 'Hosanna in the highest.' The children sang with one voice like a chorus while the Lord Jesus Christ Himself was leading them. It was so wonderful that it impacted my life to see how the Lord Jesus together with children were rehearsing.

The Holy Spirit tells me, 'This is the courtship of the weddings of the Lamb.' The preparation is on course for the wedding of the Lamb. The Bible say blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb. Then the Holy Spirit took my hand and tells me we're going somewhere else. I have to show you something else.

He took me to another place. When we got to that very beautiful resplendent place, I observed that there was a long table. I could observe the beginning of that table but I could not see the end of it, from the left and the right side of the table the were chairs that were golden and pure and they seems like prepared for kings and prince.

In that precise moment on the back of the chairs, I noticed that there were names on each one of these chair. Each of the golden seats were made for a specific person and had his name on it. I was contemplating. These chairs made of gold bear. I observe above the table and I saw a white tablecloths resplendent.


I could see that on top of the tablecloths there were golden plates. There were spoons and knives. These were covered. I saw glittering cups. I saw a white robe that were folded on the right side of the seat and table.

Next to the dish and on top of the white robe of the guests there was a shining crown. The banquet hall was majestic glorious and everything was prepared for the wedding of the Lamb on that day.

The lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them. I was observing the preparation of the marriage of the Lamb. I saw the names of many of our congregation, but pitifully I only remember two. One of the names is Josh Spinal and the other name is Jose Luis Carrillo.

Despite the many name of member of my church that I saw, i can only remember only those two names. I remember they were written on the back of the chairs of pure gold. Then the Holy Spirit began to take me away from the banquet hall.

As we were leaving I noticed that some part of the table and golden chair had no white robe and no golden crown. They had empty space. I asked the Holy Spirit, 'Why are they not white robe and no crown here?' The Holy Spirit said to me, 'The moment these Christians whose name are on the golden chair died. In that moment their white vestment and their crown come upon them everything is ready for the celebration of the wedding of the Lamb.'

The golden tables and chairs are prepared like a royal reception for King and Prince. I saw the dishes that were in place, the cutlery and spoons. Each chair was allocated to a specific believer.

Brother and sister, I would like to encourage you, disciple and soldiers of Christ, to be strong and be brave in this race. You have to be persistent in order to seat on the chair of gold prepared for you and to put white vestment and golden crown. Fight the good fight in order to take seat in the lamb banquet hall for the wedding of the lamb.

Then the holy spirit grabbed my hand again and tells me, 'Let's go to another place.' We descended very slowly in that place. I started to see the place was very beautiful, very resplendent. I began to observe that there were trees that were moving from one side to another.

I saw that the leave of the tree were throwing a kind of very white frost. These leaves were sending forth their fragrance and exhilarating perfume, that was the atmosphere of this eternal kingdom of light.

There were beautiful and blooming flowers of endless varieties lining. I observed that a stream passed between this tree that were aligned alongside the water. The stream was of a very beautiful crystal clear water.

I stood observing the stream of water of life crystal clear. While I was observing the clean water I started to hear the birds on the trees. These birds were singing praises to the Lord. As we continued to move to this celestial city of gold I began to observe a garden of roses in which flowers were singing praises to the Lord with song of praise that I've never heard here on earth. The flowers were blooming forever. The leaves of the trees were evergreen.


As we strolled through the garden of heaven, I looked at the majesty of the Lord in front of my eyes. The holy spirit told me this place is called paradise. There were clusters of heavenly flowers growing everywhere. Groves of beautiful trees loaded with fruit. The trees were beautiful beyond anything I had ever seen. Their form was so lovely with no dead or withered branches. There was no sun and no moon, yet the light of the day was transparent.

I saw that there were many people in this place. The grass was very green and glowing. I watched many people they were in groups talking to each other. Others were praising the Lord, singing to Him. Others were playing with the little animals from that place.

Later I started observing a very beautiful young man, who had a handkerchief in his hand that was blue color. He began to swirl that handkerchief with his right hand and he threw it in the air and then he started to danced. He would not stop dancing. He sang praises to the Lord. The young man seemed to be about eighteen to twenty years. The Holy Spirit told me that this King David. I began to observe the beautiful King David praising and dancing for the Lord.

I said to the Holy Spirit, 'Please sir, can you show me my grandmother ? If she is here. She was an old woman on the earth. When she died she was called Reed Julia.' We were observing many people. They were coming and going. Everyone was of the same age. They were all very young about 18 years old of age. There were women and there were men.

Then I saw coming young people in a little group. They were chatting and smiling between themselves. Immediately I noticed among them a very beautiful young white lady with shining white clothes and beautiful black hair that went down to the waist. She was brightening. The Holy Spirit says, 'She is your grandmother.' That's when I began to observe my grandmother. I was thinking of seeing my grandmother in her old look, yet in paradise there are no old people. Everybody was dressed with youth and immortality. In this celestial and eternal Kingdom, there are no seniors.

As these young people were approaching, the Holy Spirit called my grandmother by her name. Immediately I saw the 16th year old young lady who was my grandmother. She came and embraced me, as she said to me, 'You are such a very beautiful young man.'

While I was chatting with my ... the teenager who was my grandmother, the Holy Spirit stood on the left side. My grandmother was very beautiful. She said, 'I knew that you had arrived in the kingdom of heaven. I was informed when you entered the portals of this celestial kingdom of light.' She started to hug me and said, 'Welcome to heaven. I was expecting you.'

My grandmother who was apparently a 16 years old lady tells me, 'I cannot do anything for those who are there on earth, but you can go to earth and report to them what you have seen and what you have heard and what you are going to hear and see in this kingdom of light.'

Then I turned my attention to the Holy Spirit. I said to him, 'Please Lord, can you allow me to have a moment with Grandma ?' He replied, 'Sure, you can have that.' Then the young woman who was my grandma grabbed me and we began to walk to a beautiful place.


As we were talking, the Lord Jesus Christ landed where we were and big to talk with us. He talked to each one in turn. He talked first with my grandmother then He came to me. Afterward my grandmother asked me, 'What is the condition of the relatives on earth ?' I told her about the condition of each member of our family on earth.

She asked me about Achilles, Arnold, Brenda and Excel. I told her the condition of each one. She said to me, 'Go and tell them to make great effort. Tell them to fight even if they will suffer on earth. They will have a great reward in this celestial kingdom of light.'

My grandmother said to me, 'Just see how I'm rejuvenated here. I am clothed with youth and immortality. All sickness and suffering over. My body is shining with great light. I was old when I died but I'm now a young lady. I want to you to ask them to be strong and courageous. I want to see every one of them in this place of delight and overflowing joy.'

Then the Holy Spirit who was waiting for me called me. He said, 'You asked me for a moment. I allowed you a moment with your grandmother, now it's time to leave.'

My grandmother took me whether Holy Spirit was waiting for us. And it was here that this experience of seven of April of the year 2018 ended. When my spirit came back to me I kept praying because I had to finish what I promised to God.

I promised Him that I will pray for seven days. In the early morning of April 10th of 2018, the Lord gave me experience. It was different to the one of the April 7th. The experience that the Lord gave me began while I was praying. I said to the Lord, 'Sir, have mercy on me.' I asked mercy for each one of us in the family, when suddenly I saw the Holy Spirit entering my house, inside the room where I was praying.

He came within resplendent angel who introduced himself to me. He said, 'I am the angel that keep the records.' I started to see that the angel carried a kind of white sheets upon which was written everything that is happening with dates, the place, the name and everything that is happening.

At that moment when they landed, the Holy Spirit instructed me to go to the other room and bring a chair. I went to the room running and I brought a chair that I placed in front of the bed. Then suddenly I saw three more brightening angels full of light descending in my room.

I noticed that one of the three angels that landed in my room was the Lord Jesus Christ himself. It was actually two angels and the Lord Himself. When I started to observe the Lord, I saw that He was wearing a clothing. Jesus was masculine dressed with fine linen, bright and clean.

He wore a crossed belt upon which was written, 'King of kings and Lord of lords.' The belt was gold pure. I was observing the Lord who was a majestic being and the two shining angels. These bright angels introduced themselves to me, the first one said, 'My name is the angel Gabriel. I am the messenger of the Lord.' The other angel said, 'I'm the Archangel Michael. I am the protector of the church and the earth.'


Then two angels introduced the Lord Jesus Christ to me. Then the Lord set in the chair that the Holy Spirit instructed me to bring from the other room. Jesus said, 'Last time you visited us in heaven. Now I have come to visit you. Do you have a question to ask me?'

When the Lord spoke the first question that came to my mind was about my recent wedding. I said, 'Sir, I want to know if you like the wedding that I had with my wife. Actually I recently married my wife in a wonderful wedding.' I saw the Lord smiling with joy and tears. I could see that the tears that fell on His clothes were white. Actually I was not able to look at His face because it was very bright.

I began to observe and said to the Holy Spirit who sat down on my bed facing the Lord Jesus Christ. The angel Gabriel and the Michael were behind the Lord Jesus. The Holy Spirit said to me, 'When you marry your wife, your wedding was retransmitted life in the kingdom of heaven and a beautiful party was held there.'

When the Holy Spirit revealed this to me, I understood why the Lord had tears of joy. Then I asked the Lord Jesus. I said, 'Sir, your servant in our church has asked me to ask You if You have noticed praise and worship lirik that he has composed for You?' The Lord said, 'I have sent my servant so that he will help you and instruct you so that you can be a team.' Then the Lord Jesus signal the angel of the records who was on the right side to speak to me.

The angel of the record told me, 'The praises and worship lyric that the servant has composed in the thirteen books are recorded in the library of the kingdom of heaven.' The Lord said, 'You tell him that I have seen and I read the thirteen books of praise and worship lyric that he has written and I have them.'

Then the Angel of the record continued to read. I observed that the Lord stood from the chair and He went through the roof towards to sky and He was joined by the Archangel Michael and Gabriel. But the angel of the record and the Holy Spirit stayed in the room where I was praying.

In the early morning of April 10th of the year 2018 He showed me that we were in a very big place that was resplendent. The colors joined with each other and formed a single color that was majestic.

I saw shining angels with very beautiful wings. I stood observing the majesty of the Lord. I began to observe that the Holy Spirit was by my side, dressed with fine linen, bright and clean. He grabbed me by the hand and He told me, 'Let's go up.'

Immediately i saw the Lord Jesus in the middle of the stands halfway. We were approaching where Lord Jesus was. When we got to where Jesus was, He said to me, 'Welcome I was waiting for you.' Then the Lord Jesus held my left hand and the Holy Spirit held my right hand.

We started to climb stairs. We were climbing around the bleachers. I began to observe a platform that was advanced. After walking for some time I began to notice a very beautiful gate of pure gold. The gate had an inscription that said, 'Welcome to the kingdom of heaven.'

When we reached the city gate immediately I observe a very immense city that was pure shining like gold. I cannot describe the exact length of that city because it was a very big. I could see that the beautiful streets and Avenue of the Holy City were golden. This was pure glowing gold. We started walking through that city and we saw a bridge.

We had to pass the river in order to reach the other end. We passed the river over the bridge. I started to observe that there were trails at the end of that bridge. I walked on the path to a very beautiful place where I saw a bright and resplendent wall that was high then we got to a place where there was a golden gate.

I began to noticed around the city gate with station two bright angels. One on the right side and another one on the left side. When the two angels saw me with the Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. They made a gesture and the door opened. When we enter the pearly gate of heaven the happy Saint of heaven saw their Lord immediately they began to give glory to the Lord. They said, 'Hosanna and glory to God and the lamb.'


While they were giving glory to the Lord, I started to see something majestic. I started to observe a very immense city that was pure and shining like gold. I cannot describe the exact length of that city. I could see that the streets of the city were golden. They were pure gold that was glowing.

As we started walking through the celestial city I saw a beautiful mansion. I looked at houses on the left side and houses on the right side. As we were moving on the Avenue I was observing mansions all over the place. Some mansions were smaller than others and other bigger. Suddenly we stopped right in the middle of the Avenue.

When we stopped we began observe a mansion that was opposite to us. I was observing this mansion when I noticed that there were angels working there in the compound. Some of them were making a garden in the left part of that mansion. I saw a number of angels of light decorating the mansion. I was looking at the door of this house it was beautiful and the mansion was splendid.

I noticed that the door had gold frames and in the middle of the frames I saw like a glass of Cristal that can be seen towards the bottom of the mansion. I started to observe the windows of this mansion. I noticed that they had frames of gold and in the middle of the golden frames the angels placed crystal.

This was a mansion built with large columns that was in pure gold and long. In those columns you can observe that the angel that were building this house embedded many pearls and precious diamons. The pearly and golden column of the house was shining with so much light in color. I have never seen something like this on earth.

The Lord told me this house belonged to My servant, Arnold. It looks so majestic the was of pure gold and resplendent with diamond pearls and precious stones that shone brightly. Then we started to move forward. We move one block forward and another block and a half to the left. We stopped before a smaller mansion that had two columns in front.

The column were of gold pure and were glowing with pearls and diamonds that sparkled great light. On the left part there was a rose garden very beautiful. There were angels watering the flowers of this garden. I started to notice that this small house was even more adorned than the other mansion that I had observed earlier. The smaller house had many ornaments.

I saw the angels of the Lord remodeling that mansion. I saw the angel removing the doors and windows. They were actually enlarging the house and making it wider. I went closer to the door and I stood around the window in order to observe. The angels were adorning the house with celestial precious stones. I noticed that the house was finished outside but inside there was work to be done. The angels were remodeling the house and they were putting ornaments.


The Lord tells me, 'This mansion you see belonged to my servants, Sandoval.' Then I said to the Lord, 'I want to go to see the castle over there in the horizon. It's very beautiful. Please, grant me to go and see.'

The Holy Spirit and the Lord smiled and they took me where the very beautiful castle was. We walked and we walked. When we arrived in front of the castle I realized that in the distance it looks small but when we arrived it looked majestic and huge. The castle was like downtown. It was in the center of a huge lot. The castle was immense. It was already prepared and ready.

I looked at the very huge castle. It was made of pure gold and it glowed. There is no darkness here, only light that is seen everywhere. I began to observe that castle. It had a circular stairs outside. You can see that those stairs were going to another section of the castle. It was majestic. I had the feeling that many people would live in this castle that was in pure golden resplendent. The Lord tells me, 'This house that you see here is for My servant, Hijob.'

I looked at the beauty then we continued to move and this eternal City of Light. As we were walking in this golden Kingdom I could see what was before us. In the horizon we were facing a beach. In the horizon that was immense and in front of that Beach there was a huge sea of crystal. I was contemplating the beautiful waves. They were meek. The water of this this Crystal River were clean and shining. The sea was glowing like glass.

Sumber:

I began to observe the joy of this beach. There were beautiful houses around the beach, although they were small houses. I was enjoying the view of the river in the beach when the Lord said to me, 'We have to go back to earth.'

And the journey in the kingdom of light ended there.

--- Demikian kesaksian Brother Sandoval
  • Pada mulanya adalah Firman (Yesus); Firman itu bersama-sama dengan Allah [Bapa di Sorga] dan Firman Yesus itu adalah Allah. - (Yohanes 1:1).
  • Kata Yesus kepada mereka: "Makanan-Ku ialah melakukan kehendak Dia yang mengutus Aku dan menyelesaikan pekerjaan-Nya. - (Yohanes 4:34).
  • dan kamu akan mengetahui kebenaran, dan kebenaran itu akan memerdekakan kamu." - (Yohanes 8:32).
  • Kata Yesus kepada mereka: “Aku berkata kepadamu, sesungguhnya sebelum Abraham jadi, Aku telah ada.” - (Yohanes 8:58).
  • Aku (Yesus) dan Bapa adalah satu.” - (Yohanes 10:30).
  • Jawab Yesus: "Akulah kebangkitan dan hidup; barangsiapa percaya kepada-Ku, ia akan hidup walaupun ia sudah mati, - (Yohanes 11:25).
  • Kamu menyebut Aku Guru dan Tuhan, dan katamu itu tepat, sebab memang Akulah Guru dan Tuhan. - (Yohanes 13:13).
  • Dan apabila Aku telah pergi ke situ dan telah menyediakan tempat bagimu, Aku akan datang kembali dan membawa kamu ke tempat-Ku, supaya di tempat di mana Aku berada, kamupun berada. - (Yohanes 14:3).
  • Kata Yesus kepadanya: “Akulah jalan dan kebenaran dan hidup. Tidak ada seorangpun yang datang kepada Bapa [yang berada di Sorga], kalau tidak melalui Aku. - (Yohanes 14:6).
Salam kasih dan persabahatan. Tetap semangat dan mengasihi sesama manusia apapun keyakinannya. Tuhan Yesus memberkati. Amin.


Share it:

Heaven

Post A Comment:

0 comments: