International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


2000 Miracles Happen When This Man Blows Shofar - Michael Zeitler

Share it:

You said you had like 2,000 miracles in Peru. When my guest a rabbi blows his shofar many people are supernaturally healed, major miracles. I mean like the Deaf hear and the blind say.

Michael Zeitler on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Healing. 2000 Miracle Happens When This Man Blows Shofar - Michael Zeitler. Shallom,

Can ancient secrets of the supernatural be rediscovered. Do angels exists ? Is there life after death ? Are healing miracles real ? Can you get supernatural help from another dimension as the future been written in advance ? Sid Roth has spent 30 years researching the strange world of the supernatural. Join Sid on this edition of it's supernatural.

Hello, Sid Roth here. Welcome to my world, where it's naturally supernatural. The rarified air of heaven is going to be invading wherever you're watching me from right now because my guest rabbi Michael. When he speaks about Israel especially when Michael ... when you blow the shofar, the ram's horn. You just got back from Peru. You said you had like 2,000 miracles in Peru.


M: It's correct.

S: People are hearing angels singing. They're seeing gold dust. In fact you're even running out in the streets now. What is a nice Jewish guy doing in Peru having 2,000 miracles happen.

I'll tell you. Michael, you were raised in a conservative Jewish home. My father used to say conservative judaism that's not even jewish. when I became messianic. He said conservative looks pretty good but you raised in a conservative Jewish home. And you had an experienced at a young age of anti-semitism. Tell me about that.

M: Well, I had some friends in my neighborhood and we were good friends. And just one day came home and one of them had a yellow broomstick handle in his hands, screaming and yelling, did I killed Jesus ? That I was a Jew.

At eight years old I didn't even know what he meant. I ran home crying. My mother and sister didn't know what was going on. And after that every time I heard the name ... not Yeshua but every time I heard the name Jesus mentioned, I would smell babies vomit. All the time after that.

S: So you didn't want to be around anyone speak it.

M: Completely.


S: Okay, so in high school that's nice conservative Jewish boy gets involved in witchcraft, get involved and what other things.

M: Got involved in Buddhism. I was a hippie. I was into drugs, sex, rock and roll. All of that.

S: Anything but Jesus.

M: Exactly.

S: Okay, you have a girlfriend. You go off to Peru with her, but it's Easter. So what is a nice Jewish boy do when everyone in town is going to church on Easter. Yeah, would you go with your girlfriend ?

M: I went with her to a movie. It was the only movie that was playing that had English language. There was everything with subtitles and it was Jesus Christ Superstar.

S: Did you realize it was that ?

M: I didn't want to go, but there was nothing else and I was bored. So I went and during the movie God can use anything. I was delivered from that curse, that trap, just happened so long ago when I was eight years old with the baby's vomit. I was able to sing the songs from Jesus Christ Superstar and everything was gone.


S: Now you started going to church with your girlfriend and because I guess you're liberal, you're open to anything. You are come back to the states and goes to a full gospel businessmen's. They find out who someone Jewish believes in Jesus. He doesn't know Jesus from anything and so he starts to shares his story. What kind of story could you share on that metting ?

M: The whole story about witchcraft, about being a hippie, about going into buddhism, everything I shared. And I didn't even know I was doing. It was the first time I was public speaking. I was in front of a hundred people.

S: Ok, but a Jewish believer in Jesus comes up to you, points his finger in your nose and what does he say ?

M: He says that was a nice story but do you know Jesus ? I said no. And he witnessed to me. He spoke to me outside, giving me his story about how he came to know Jesus and said, 'Do you want to know ?' and I said, 'Yes. I'm ready.' And that night I accepted him that was over an hour and a half in the parking lot with him I gave up all these little Goodluck things and witchcraft stuff and all kinds of different things paraphernalia that I used to carry around with me. I threw it in the garbage that night.

S: And then he goes to another meeting and he learns that 2000 years ago at shoveled the Spirit of God descended on these Jewish believers and they spoke in Supernatural languages. And what happened to you at that meeting ?

M: They were very insisted about me being Jewish and knowing Jesus and I was a little bit apprehensive because I thought based on my past experiences that it wasn't a good thing. And at the end the leader invited me up and they said, 'Let me lay hands on you.' And they put their hands on my body and they said, 'There it is. There it is.' And I'm what ... All of a sudden I feel something bubbling said out of my stomach and language, a foreign language comes out of my mouth, sounds like at one point Chinese. It went on for two hours.

S: Two hour ?

M: Yeah, I couldn't stop.

S: What's going on ?


M: I didn't know I was shaking like a leaf. Everything that's going on at the same time. It was wild and I had no idea what was happening.

S: Then he goes to it and you can see step by step how God is leading this conservative Jewish man. Then he takes him to a meeting where the man talks about forgiveness.

M: That's correct. Another full gospel businessman's meeting and man named Austin Miles, tremendous giftings of God, and toward the end of the service he says, 'Those of you need to forgive. Whatever it is that you know you have forgive problems with.' And then he says something very unusual. He said, '... and childhood memories of people that hurt you or whatever you need to forgive.'

And so after I forgave then all of a sudden a flood of childhood memories came into my mind and I started to release unforgiveness. And I felt at that moment my arm shoot out in front of me and like electricity and water flowing from this point of my elbow all the way down out through my fingertips and it just continued to flow like that. I never experienced anything like that before in my life.

S: And since that point something else has been happening. You pray for the sick and what happens ?

M: They get miraculously healed.

S: Real quick. Tell me ... You go out in the streets like you just got back from Peru.

M: Yes.

S: Tell me one story of someone in the street.


M: A beggar, who I did not know until after it was explained to me was born deaf and he was there out of a read outside of a restaurant begging. I said, 'I don't have any money to give you but I can pray for you.' And ask God to open his ears that he would be able to hear.

He was instantly healed by God and he was able to hear and he was shouting and carrying on even though he couldn't really speak. It was so exciting.

S: Just got back from Peru 2000 miracles and when he speaks about the God connection between Israel and people that know God, miracles explode. Michael, when we get back you've got to talk about Israel. Don't go away.

[Advertisement]

S: Hello Sid Roth here with Rabbi Michael. And Michael you just got back from Peru. It's the most miraculous thing when he speaks about Israel, you see, so few people believers in the Messiah, traditional Jewish people, Buddhists, anyone understand God's plan for Israel and the connection between Israel in the United States of America. And when Michael Zeitler starts sharing especially the miracles that have happened in Israel, it releases a miracle atmosphere and many times he'll just blow the shofar and people are instantly healed.

Tell me about that time that people heard an angelic choir while you were speaking.

M: Yes, I was in Peru and basically it was God just orchestrating the whole thing. All I was just doing was narrating and I blew the shofar. And then this one particular pastor starts singing and it's in spirit. And the Lord says that's an angelic song that he's singing right now. And when he finished singing it everybody heard the angels singing this very song that he was just finished singing.


S: Not just one or two people, everyone.

M: Yeah, the pastor and I asked, 'How many of you heard the singing ?' Yeah, they raised their hands. And there were miraculous things that took place, seven people were miraculously healed as they heard the angels singing of their hearing. They had bad hearing, their hearing was completely healed.

S: Let me ask you one question ... two. What's this big fuss about Israel. Why is it so important?

M: Because it's God's time clock said as goes Israel so goes the spiritual Israel, the church, so Israel, the natural spiritual Israel, so goes the world. Everything it takes place in Israel then continues to follow suit with the rest of the world. That's why it's so important. It's the apple of God's eye and it's where God says His presence will be. It was before in the tabernacle with Moses. It will be again in the New Jerusalem when He returns.

S: And in your book you teach about the connection between the United States of America and Israel. Many people don't know this. Tell us a few nuggets.

M: Okay. Well, the United States, when the Puritans came they thought they were coming to a promised land. And they were believing that this was truly the promised land as they related to what happened with those so long ago in Israel. And all the various different presidents in the administration's in the White House were supportive of having a nation for the Jewish people to come back to Israel, wasn't called Israel.

There was no name for it at that time, maybe Palestine, which was basically what England gave it, but the United States and Israel have been literally like you said, 'married to one another', and being able to be influenced as so United States has blessed the Jewish people and blessed Israel the United States is prospered and grow grown economically and in other ways because of the blessing of the nation of Israel.


S: And you point out when the United States goes against Israel what the world might call as natural disasters, economic disasters happen.

M: Yes. All varies differ kinds of things, like what happened with Katrina, 10,000 people were removed from Gaza forcibly and 10,000 people were displaced and killed in New Orleans.

S: And what I also love is the connection between great events in the history of Israel and great events in the history of the church. Tell me a few.

M: Well, in 1948, when it says in Isaiah can a country be born in a day, it happened. This little tiny nation smaller than the state of Delaware is now established, 80 different people groups have a 2,000 year old language that's resurrected from the dead. And in 1948 as that was happening, also at the same time just a few months later the healing revival, the healing movement started with Jack Coe, with Kathryn Kuhlman, Woodall Roberts, all happening at the same time.

Another one in 1967, with the Six Day War just a few months after the Six Day War when they were outnumbered by the Arabs. There was no way that they were going to be able to succeed in victory and yet after a few months, the Jesus movement starts in haight-ashbury, in San Francisco. And leaders like the leader of the Messianic movement, Marti Chernov, and so many others that are leaders today came forth from that, as what was happening in Israel so when God's time clock to affect the spiritual Israel and the world.

S: And I love palta miracles that God does in the Land of Israel and watch what happens to your faith level as rabbi Michael shares about these miracles. I don't know about you Michael, but I feel the presence of God starting to invade this studio. Tell me one miracle in history of Israel.

M: Okay, in 1948 the war of independence, There's 200 Syrian armored vehicles, 45 tanks coming to the oldest Kibbutz called Agana and all they have because the British, two weeks before their independence, is announced all the weapons that are available are taken away from them. They only have four cannon and they're from the 1870s from the Prussian war. Lieutenant colonel Moshe Dayan quickly has it assembled and fires on the lead tank coming in to this kibbutz. They take the tank out. The Syrians get scared and the whole two hundred of them turn and go back to Syria, thinking that there's other weapons available from Israel.

S: That's just a little example but there are so many examples and that believe me, as you hear these miracles, your faith will grow. And I'm going to have rabbi Michael blow the shofar. He just got back from Peru ... 2,000 miracles, be right back after this work.

[Advertisement]


S: Hello, Sid Roth here with Rabbi Michael. Michael, tell me about that little twelve-year-old girl born deaf. What happened to her ?

M: Twelve year old girl born deaf. I had blown the shofar and three people had come up to give testimony that they could hear, but she hadn't received her hearing. The Lord directed me to lay hands on her ears and to ask God to open her ears. She instantly received her hearing and the expression on her face to hear sounds for the first time, her mother crying because she knew that her daughter was now hearing. It was just absolutely fantastic.

S: And when Michael shares about miracles of Israel. Israel is a miracle nation. When he shares there is a release of glory. I believe Michael, it comes from Genesis 12:3, in which God says, 'I God will bless those who bless the Jewish people'. When Michael shares about the miracles of God, he's sharing about the blessings of God and the blessings overflow, and people get so miraculously healed. One more.

M: Another one in the war of independence. It really hard to explain except just to repeat what I know. The unit was without ammunition. There were thousands of Arabs down below on this Galilei Hill that they were in and in desperation they pour gasoline over 50 empty drums and roll them down the mountain toward the Arabs. At the same time a tropical storm is starting. And so between the Thunder the lightning the flaming barrels and the sound of them hitting the rocks. The Arabs thought it was a secret weapon and they all ran off.

S: Rabbi Michael my faith is soaring right now. I believe it's time for you to blow the shofar and if you are ready. Y ou're going to have more miracles than we've ever had in the history of our show. Blow that shofar Michael.

And I know that as you start speaking what God's telling you right now the miracles will break loose.

M: Sid, right now I see the Lord healing people. God is moving in backs and necks right now. There's somebody that has herniated dicks there's seven herniated disks in your back and God is replacing those right now with a brand-new spine. I see, thank you Lord. There's a liver that's being healed right now. You have cirrhosis of the liver and God is replacing that liver with a brand-new liver. Thank you Father. Thank you Almighty God. Right now that somebody has pressure on their brain and God is releasing that pressure right now from your brain. You're going to have an aneurysm and God is releasing that right now for you.


Sid, there's people that are having their hearing opened right now. That they heard the shofar and you heard the shofar and your ears were instantly opened. There's someone else right now that has a corneal ulcer in their eye, and it's your left eye and God is healing your eye right now. Thank you Almighty God. Stomach ulcers are being healed right now. Thank you lord. Depression just left when you heard the shofar being blown.

Depression and fear just left. It literally just left your life and forever and left your thinking, your mind. Thank you Father. Thank you Almighty God. Someone ... the right leg. They have a shortened leg and they have a problem with their knee and their femur bone, the bottom part of their calf, God's healing you right now. You can get up and you can walk around.

There's someone that just heard the shofar and hearing my words, you're in a wheelchair. You have multiple sclerosis and you feel an electricity going through your body right now. I want you to get up out of your wheel and tell us what happened because God just took you out of the wheelchair right there while you were watching. Thank you a mighty God. Thank you.

S: Do you remember that this Jewish man, that didn't know his right hand from his left hand, and was challenged by another Jewish believer in the Messiah and he said nice story but do you know Jesus.

I challenge you right now. You got a nice story but do you know Jesus. You know the word, it's that Adam knew Eve had intimacy with Eve. God wants you to have such a flow of his love, such a lot flow of his peace, that nothing ... nothing can steal that from you.


The only way to have that is to start out by saying, 'I have made many mistakes God. Please forgive me. I believe your son Jesus died in my place and by his blood my mistakes are washed away and I'm clean. And now that I'm clean. Jesus come inside of me. God of love come inside of me.' I see the tears coming from your eyes right now. Say that loud now.

Source:

Thus testimony of Michael Zeitler ...
  • Mintalah, maka akan diberikan kepadamu; carilah, maka kamu akan mendapat; ketoklah, maka pintu akan dibukakan bagimu. - (Matius 7:7).
  • Kata Yesus kepadanya: “Akulah jalan dan kebenaran dan hidup. Tidak ada seorangpun yang datang kepada Bapa [yang berada di Sorga], kalau tidak melalui Aku. - (Yohanes 14:6).
  • Damai sejahtera Kutinggalkan bagimu. Damai sejahtera-Ku Kuberikan kepadamu, dan apa yang Kuberikan tidak seperti yang diberikan oleh dunia kepadamu. Janganlah gelisah dan gentar hatimu. - (Yohanes 14:27).
Salam kasih dan persahabatan. Tetap semangat dan saling mengasihi sesama manusia apapun keyakinannya. Tuhan Yesus memberkati. Amin.


Share it:

Sid Roth

Post A Comment:

0 comments: