International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Jesus Show Up To Muslim Lady Proof Jesus is God - Fatima

Share it:

He's walking and I'm just following. And He said, do you want to come with Me ? And I said, yes. and He said, then follow Me. I said ... hmm ... my mind thinking, how would you follow a person who's not even being as a prophet long time ago.

Shalom, this is the story:

Of the seven billion people living on our planet, two billion are Christian and 2.1 billion are Muslim. Two different religions with two very different points of view. Fatima beg learned the truth about each of these religions in her search for a genuine relationship with God.


Fatima:
"On the inside I felt like that there was a huge rock hanging in my heart. I could feel it. I could even tell you, what it look like. I mean what the size of it was. What it looked like. It was real and it was painful. It was like something that would draw me down and wouldn't let me, you know, live. There was no hope in it. And there was no hope for the future."

Fatima was raised in Iran as a Muslim.

Fatima:
"Being a Muslim is not by choice. It's by heredity so if your parents were Muslims and you're born in that family you're automatically a Muslim."

But Fatima resisted her parents Muslim faith.

Fatima:
"At a very young age I started questioning existence questioning whether whether there was a God or not. I would be like spending hours and hours and hours thinking about what God looked like well Moody you know where would he be. but traditionally in Islamic culture you don't ask these questions. they're tabooed, you know. If you start asking questions like these they will call you faithless."

Growing up, the god of the Quran was the only God Fatima ever knew.

Fatima:
"He's not a personal God. He's distant and he's a creator nobody knows who he is. Nobody knows his nature. Nobody knows his plans. You just know that he cares about morality. And you know in order to go to heaven you must do good work. So it's through your good works."

As a teenager Fatima looked for answers and fortune-telling and by reading coffee grains.

Fatima:
"I did that for a few years. Like I said I was still searching for God. And that practice did not lead me to to know God. But still I searched. I had no choice something in me would not rest. And finally I came to a conclusion I said God you're either so complicated that I could never know you or you're just right in front of my eyes and I can't see you. And so I remember like every day I would cry and cry and ask God to show me himself. And look at the Sun, are you the Sun? Is that, you know, is that how you reveal yourself, you know. Where am I supposed to look ?"

Her cry was answered when Padma says that Jesus appeared to her in a dream.


Fatima:
"I dream that Jesus and I were walking in a rose garden. Gonna make me cry and we were walking. And in the dream I'm thinking he's a prophet. He's walking and I'm just following. And He said, do you want to come with Me ? And I said, yes. and He said, then follow Me. I said ... hmm ... my mind thinking, how would you follow a person who's not even being as a prophet long time ago. I was your father person and not His instructions, you know. Would you follow ? So that was kind of puzzling. why would He ask me that."

Night after night Fatima had dreams about Jesus, God and church's.

Fatima:
"Old churches, new churches, modern churches, you know. And I dreamt that, you know, my mom and my family, you know, holding hands and going to the church."

Fatima moved to the United States when she was 20. She met a friend from work who told her about Jesus.

Fatima:
"It was after he accepted the Lord Jesus that he found joy and peace. And those words just popped. I said, wow this is good. And he said every time he receives it, every time they pray for him, he is filled with joy and peace. I want that. I want the joy in peace, you know."

So Fatima went to a Christian Church and a woman there asked her.

Fatima:
"Do you believe Jesus Christ is God and I said, did He say that ... Did He say that ? that He was God. And she said yes, He says that. I said, sure ? I believe He's God. Trust me, ... I'll find out if he's not. I wasn't think of, you know, I just find out, you know, things aren't true. But I'm willing to give Jesus a try. But definitely and said she said, do you want to pray, Salvation pray ? Absolutely. So it was very ... because of my I think God had softened me up to the point that, you know. I was soft toward toward God and I was on tin resistant."

That night after years of searching Fatima prayed to become a Christian.

Fatima:
"Things just started changing that heavy heavy heart that had that stone that I could you know it was sharp even you feel I was sharp and painful it was that was gone. It was completely gone. That night the Lord just ... like He took His hand in my heart and took that rock out permanently. The one significant thing that God did for me that Christ it was that He put hope in my heart, a permanent hope. And as I got to know the Lord more you know of course the Lord gave me many more dreams just to show that the Scriptures were true. And everything I was reading, God was backing them up."

Today Fatima's mother brother and two sisters are all Christians Fatima is a real estate broker and studying to be a psychologist. She's also married and has two sons. Fatima understands Muslims who were curious about Jesus and those who really don't understand who Jesuss is.

Source:
Jesus Show Up To Muslim Lady - Proof Jesus is God | Fatima.

Fatima:
"I would say don't say no just because your parents were Muslims parents, before you know your great-grandparents were Muslims. And this is what you're always taught. You need to find God for yourself. He's available, you know. If Jesus says he's God then he will prove it. All you have to have is an open heart to allow Jesus to come in. And then you will know for yourself if He's got or He's not God."
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

Islam

Post A Comment:

0 comments: