International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Jesus Encounters (My Baby Is In Heaven Now) - Jenny's Story

Share it:

Monday third of July we dedicated him to God and then we took a step of faith and switched off his life support. He died in our arms that afternoon then it was actually the first time we'd ever held him.

Jesus Encounters (My Baby Is In Heaven Now) - Jenny's Story. Shalom, this is the story:

I grew up in a Christian home but it wasn't till I came to university that God really had an impact on my life. the first friends that I met were Christians and I started going to the student events at new life. And remember Stewart preaching and as as if it was directly talking to me saying that God knows what you've done this week. And where you've been and at that time I was going through a bit of a wild phase. And he said in spite of all that God loves you and even if you the only person on earth God would have sent Jesus to die for you and that just hit me like a ton of bricks.

My faith grew from there really. A few months later I met Jamie who became a best friend and now as my husband. Married in two thousand two and three years later we side wanted to try for family. We're pregnant and life is good then who had a 20-week scam from baby and that's when our world fell apart. Huge holes that are this baby had an abdominal wall defect called an example us. So the intestines bowels and liver were formed outside of his body. The prognosis at the time was all right they said they could do a few operations when he's born and then he'll be fine he'll live a normal and healthy life. we went to full term and we had a little boy he renamed over Obadiah Yan Chi Daubney. Yan Chi is Chinese and it means God's gift it's really felt that he was a gift from god.


as soon as he's born we knew something was wrong because we didn't hear her cry like you normally do. There's a little squeak and learns nothing his lungs weren't fully developed. and so he had to be supported by a ventilator. I guess deep down inside I from knew he wouldn't survive because I remember on the second day of his life actually challenge god and I said I don't want to live another day longer than my son. Was kind of hoping God listen and who'd do miracles. Five weeks into his life we got a phone call on friday morning oskaloosa to go into hospital because he was very very poorly and they told us to prepare for the worst.

He actually lived through that day and literally the next day. And by the sunday he actually looked loads better he's eyes wide open and he was just smiling at as you can see who recognized as a new you were. Later on that day we had a meeting with the consultants and they had taken some tests and they gave us a results and actually he was the most poorly he'd ever been. He was actually dying. Monday third of July we dedicated him to God and then we took a step of faith and switched off his life support. He died in our arms that afternoon then it was actually the first time we'd ever held him.

Source:
My Baby is in Heaven now | Jenny's Story

Throughout that day we felt God's peace with us. Even after he had gone without an overwhelming sense of peace. The next few months and years were really tough the questions why I always came into my head. But I've come to accept that we actually live in a fallen world and it isn't perfect but there is hope. I guess now more than ever I understand God's love so much more because he gave us his precious son to die for us but the greatest thing of all is that Jesus conquered death. And because of Jesus we all have hope and my sudden OB his life purpose was fulfilled in 36 days. But his story doesn't end there it is only just beginning in heaven and that's what I hold on to that one day not only will i be reunited with God and Jesus. I'll see my son again and when I say hello to him it will be forever.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

My Story

Post A Comment:

0 comments: