International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


DVP

Jesus Said "Bless Your Shooter" To A Critically Injured Cop - Ali Perez

Share it:

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was there. I didn't see Him up here but He was in between us. He was already there when I raised my eye and it was magnificent.

Jesus Said - Bless Your Shooter To A Critically Injured Cop - Ali Perez. Shalom, this is the story:

September 25th 2012 cops follow a tip. The man they're after is inside an apartment building. Officer Ali Perez takes the lead.

Ali Perez:
"I was in charge of investigating a case where the woman discovered that her two daughters were being molested by her live-in boyfriend."


As they approached the suspect Daniel Witczak is waiting, armed with a high-powered rifle.

Ali Perez:
"He won't come to the door. I mule-kicked the door. The door goes flying open and I take one step and he opens fire. First round hits me in the left arm, right here, right in the middle of my arm."

Officer Perez and his partner returned fire. The suspect is wounded but keeps shooting. Perez can't find cover. He takes more hits before he and the shooter empty their clips.

Ali Perez:
"It's a race to reload. I was having a very hard time coming to terms with the fact that this is where I was going to meet my end that. I was going to die right here and I knew it there was nothing I could do to change it. And I expect a bullet to the head any moment and that's in the miracle happens. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was there. I didn't see Him up here but He was in between us. He was already there when I raised my eye and it was magnificent. I knew one or two things was going to happen, either one I'm going home to the Lord or two I'm going home to Gracie and the kids and either one as a win. And I said, 'Lord I trust You completely. What do You want me to do with this guy ?' And I watched Him. He picked up this feather. It was in the ink bottle and He wrote. And then He put the feather back in the ink bottle and this note ... it was a size of a 3x5 index card ... it flies off the desk like in leaves in the wind. I watched it with my eyes. I tracked it with my eyes and it came got here and landed right here ... on my vest. I picked it up and I read it and it says, 'I want you to bless him.' Now this is keep in mind. This is a guy that just ripped my arm almost completely off, shot a hole through my body, shot the supervisor horribly, molested these two little girls. Jesus didn't say reload and finish the job. He said, 'I want you to bless him.' So I looked right at the look right at the bad guy and said god bless you brother."


Officer Perez sees more visions before noticing Witczak staring at him.

Ali Perez:
"  'Looks at me.' And he asked me, 'Would you like to crawl it to your friends now ?' Real ... real ... almost his mannerisms changed. Now to this point I don't know if he sees Jesus during that. I have no idea. I don't know. So I said yes I said yeah I'm ready to go."

Witczak helps Perez towards the front door. By now a backup team has arrived and they start firing. Witczak retreats, Perez is left alone. And then the door opens on its own.

Ali Perez:
"I'm in no condition to open doors and turn handles and do all this stuff. Bad guy never made it to the door. Rescue teams at the bottom of the stairs. They never made it to the door. How did the door get opened ? God open that door."

Officer Perez crawls to the doorway and a member of the rescue team carries him to safety. Witczak eventually surrenders and is taken into custody. While Perez is taken to the ER to fight for his life. Doctors tell his family he has no chance of survival.

Ali Perez:
"Everybody dropped on their knees right there and started praying and not just at the hospital but at the county station and the stations all across the county. Everybody got on my knees and pray cos a word went out like fire. And I'm alive because of the power of prayer."

After 27 surgeries and hours of grueling physical therapy officer Perez testifies at Witczak's trial. He takes the opportunity to extend grace to the man who tried to kill him. Daniel Witczak is currently serving a life sentence. Ali Perez is medically retired and continues to recover but he says he's gained far more than he's lost.

Source:
Jesus Said "Bless Your Shooter" To A Critically Injured Cop - Ali Perez.

Ali Perez:
"I got to spend three minutes with Jesus before my day of judgment and if I got some cuts and bruises along the way and I lose the use of my arm it was worth it. Every heartbeat in every breath is a gift from God. Oh I am so so thankful. I'm thankful to be here. I'm thankful for the opportunity to testify to people that He is true. That God is real. That Jesus loves us so very very very much and there's an opportunity that we got to before too late. Get on our knees, humble ourselves before him and get right with the Lord."
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thank You and Jesus Bless you.


Share it:

DVP

Post A Comment:

0 comments: