International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Atheist "Christians Hater" Fell In Love With Jesus - Heidi

Share it:

We actually didn't even like Christians. So my husband and I got married and I started to develop a relationship with my husband's aunt over a couple of years and becoming close.
Shalom, this is the story:

In college I really start to form my atheist beliefs and. I met my husband and together we would discuss how there could be no God. We actually didn't even like Christians. So my husband and I got married and I started to develop a relationship with my husband's aunt over a couple of years and becoming close.

I knew she was a strong Christian and she invited me to church with her one day. So I had a confess to her that I was an atheist and she was just so sweet and kind and gentle. I just barage her with you know so many questions about her faith, in her beliefs and she just was so gracious. She answered them all just so graciously and kindly. She just asked if she could pray with me. I did not want to pray with her.

Every fiber of my being did not want her to pray but I did. I'm a people pleaser and I said sure. She just simply just asked the Holy Spirit to soften my heart and opened my eyes to see the truth. I went home that night and the next day I was out shopping and I felt a really strong desire to purchase a Bible.


I wanted to I was really going to read it and study it and really form my argument against Christianity. So I started with Matthew and you know I knew the New Testament. It started with Matthew knew it was a gospel, finished that and the whole time was kind of thinking this is crazy I don't know how people can devote their lives to this.

I read mark and Luke, then I got to John and something was happening inside me my heart was softening I was beginning to believe all that I read. So the process was if I believed that I needed A Savior then I needed to do something about that. In July 4th of 2008 I got down on my knees and I repented of my sins. I have Jesus into my life. And I as I was getting up off my knees I knew that life as I had known it was over and it was it changed all my thoughts, my feelings, all my beliefs, everything I stood for it changed.

That was on a Friday and so two days later it was really wanting to find other resources for women and Christian women and I just googled like Christian women podcast and I've somehow found revive our hearts. And started listening on July 7th the next day Nancy started God's beautiful design for women living out Titus 2, 1 through 5. It was it's such an important time that series aired.


My husband really thought that this would go away. That it wasn't lasting. That everything I had tried had gone away in this wood too. But I was beyond that three-month mark that things usually lasted and I was growing and changing and my marriage was really coming to a head cuz I wasn't this woman that he bargained for. I was someone so completely different that he married and he wanted out. My husband looked at me and he said to me do you love Jesus more than you love me in my marriage and I just looked at him and I knew I was breaking his heart. But I couldn't I loved Jesus more than my marriage and he said I don't want to be married to a Christian. I don't want to be married to you.

I knew that I couldn't keep my husband from leaving but I could do what I could and God could strengthen me. And that was all I could do. And through Nancy's teaching and Titus to learning how to love my husband and how to love my children and how to be submissive to my husband. These were all totally new concepts that I had never ... I'd never heard and I was pouring into the scripture myself and reading Titus two and studying it in proverbs 31 and ... and how to be a wife and mother.

Source:
Atheist Christians Hater Embrace Jesus Heidi

Price did an amazing work in my life and I think of the grace that was just poured on my marriage in that during that time and how I was just living out this biblical womanhood really kept my husband from leaving and I would still say today it still lives you.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

Atheist

Post A Comment:

0 comments: