International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Occult Witchcraft Share True Salvation in Jesus - Yasmeen Suri

Share it:

One of the saddest things that I've seen is in a lot of your major churches that I've seen denominations and non-denominational churches is a lot of these people are practicing witchcraft and it's called white witchcraft.

Amazing Love Story. Occult Witchcraft Share True Salvation in Jesus - Yasmeen Suri. Shalom,

DP Interactive delivering the art of interactive communication. Born in India being raised in America. From false religion to Christian.  My name is Yasmeen Suri. This is my story.

I was born in india and i came here when I was almost five years old. and I was born in kanpur which is the north part of India close to the China border which is now the Punjab area. and mainly in that area there's very few Christians that actually become Christians from the Sikh religion and that's what I was raised with was a Sikh religion. my mother and my grandparents they were also raising that religion and I remember when I was a child we stabbed gurus come to our home when we moved to America. I'm as when i was little i would have begin to have encountered with the spirit beings. I did not know what they were and especially when I was alone I was very isolated and I was by myself. It seems it seemed like they could read my mind and they wanted to use me to fulfill their purpose.


I always thought that there were angels. I did not know that there were demons spirits. As I began to grown my teen years I started having more spiritual encounters. I verbally gave my life to the devil at 15 years old. I did not know what I was doing. I was able to have out-of-body experiences and my grandfather went read my palm and we would have psychics and and psychic books in our home and all kinds of books on witchcraft. I didn't know what was witchcraft I always saw that it was you know Satan comes as in as an angel of light and so I would get dreams and visions that would always come true and so I always thought that was a part of God. I did not know that it was all coming from Satan himself.

His Purpose

One of the saddest things that I've seen is in a lot of your major churches that I've seen denominations and non-denominational churches is a lot of these people are practicing witchcraft and it's called white witchcraft. They go to psychics. They have their tarot cards read. They call these psychic hotlines. They get into all kinds of like yoga and all kinds of practices that are actually everything has to do with the Hindu religion, the Hindu mindset or the Sikh or Buddhist.

When you practice those things it opens ... it gives Satan a doorway in and it opens you up to legal entry way in from the enemy to cause havoc in your life. The Bible says that what seems right into a man, a man's ways seem right into him but the end thereof his death.  You know Father God also said that my people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. When you open yourself up to anything that's outside of God's Word and any kind of religion or doctrine then the enemy will come in because you have actually given him legal entryway. That's one of the purposes that God has raised me up is to really expose the live the enemy and to get people to wake up because people are asleep in the church.

They are not seeing the last day prophecies that are being fulfilled and we're called for such a time as this. The Lord is coming he's preparing His church. The rapture will happen and the people that are not on fire for God are going to be left behind. People that are not hungry for God and hungry for the truth because half truth is a lie and when you are looking for everything else but the truth which is in God's Word you're going to open yourself up to all doctrines of demons and devils.


The Answers

The Lord started putting Christians around me, everywhere that I worked, anywhere that I went. It began to witness to me and even though I was one of those people I didn't really want to listen to him but I did because I just wanted to be polite. God used my politeness to actually minister to me and soul that word into me. I'll never forget it was on my birthday a woman had come over to my house and I wanted these new-age books and you know all teachings of like crystals and an Egyptian artifacts such as of other gods and Rameses and Pharaoh all over in my house and she actually brought a Bible over. She had opened it up to the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 9 through 12,

'There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or daughter wat or to pass through the fire or he uses divination or an observer of times or an enchanter or witch or a charmer or consulter with familiar spirits or a wizard or a necromancer. For all those who do such things are an abomination to the Lord.'

Those scriptures jumped out at me and they actually went through my spirit and I got convicted of sin for the first time. It was probably about six months later I actually gave my life to Jesus Christ because I had to believe that there was something or someone that was much more powerful than the darkness that was around me.

The next day He literally lifted the blinders off my eyes and He started dealing with me and convicting me about sin in my life. Even though I've gotten saved I had so many generational curses that were placed in my life I didn't know that that's why I was practicing all the things that I was practicing.

Jesus said that the sense of your fathers and forefathers, three and four generations back, will be visited on your sons and daughters. One of the things the Lord told me to do is to remove all my artifacts that opposed the Lord and the Word of God. So the crystals that I had, transcendental meditation and palm reading and horoscopes and any Egyptian artifacts and I had pictures of Ramses all over my house. The Lord told me to take all those things and put them in the driveway or wherever and burn them and destroy them. That's what i did. I had a hue bonfire just like according to the book of Acts. It was at Central Church of God.

Source:
Occult Witchcraft Share True Salvation in Jesus | Yasmeen Suri.

Pastor Loran Livingston in charlotte north carolina, the presence of God was so strong in that church. That every time I would go in I would just weep the Holy Spirit started dealing with me. I never felt the presence a guide before in my life and it was a manifest presence of Guy that actually set me free because I realized for the first time in my life that God loved me.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thank you. Jesus Bless you.


Share it:

Satanism

Post A Comment:

0 comments: