International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


Muslim Invited by Jesus to See Hell, Aware of Being Lost - Robert Smith

Share it:


They lined up side by side as far as I could see. As far as I can look back and as far as I can look to the left. As far as I can see to the right.

Muslim Invited by Jesus to See Hell, Aware of Being Lost - Robert Smith. Shallom,

I have never heard anyone say coming to Jesus accepting Jesus as Savior. I have never heard of such a thing but I am very religious. I study Muhammad. study the wisdom and teachings of Muhammad.

What we are talking about today is about judgment and the lake of fire, because if I don't say this now it will take a long time before I say this again.


Hell is basically thrown into the lake of fire. You will come out of the frying pan into the fire. It is getting worse. One hundred thousand times worse than hell. I stood there. I see and I can see, it's like thin smoke. So it's not dark. It's like light, like fog. That's very thin. I can see it.

And I say something from a distance and don't start moving. I am on the platform. The platform starts moving forward. And I realized that I was standing behind me like a transparent glass barrier. And I move forward and stop. I'm on the platform and I see a lot of people.

They lined up side by side as far as I could see. As far as I can look back and as far as I can look to the left. As far as I can see to the right. They lined up side by side and their hands raised. And their mouths open. They shouted but I could not hear it.

It was clearly a cry of fear, but I could not hear it, but I could see it. And then I saw flames appear almost to their waist, but you know, how the fire rises, the fire licks.

Fire rises to chest level and their skin melts, but not extinguished. It is bubbling. Their skin bubbles. Looks like you see things that are bubbly. Only their skin bubbled up.

Their skin boils. Their skin bubbled up, but did not fall. And people shouted. And there are these creatures. They're as big as, you know, some are big like dogs, bigger than ordinary dogs, but they're like black female bees.

And the bees fly. And they have a sting. And the thing is, the sting is about two feet long. And there are three big bees around each person. Above and behind.


And two of them will sting when they raise their hands and they scream. The sting will pierce them through their hands and they scream again. And when they opened their mouths wide, a third creature clung to their mouths.

The creature stung deep in their mouths and they screamed even louder. And they move like, almost like cartoon movements.

They move. The creatures move. The creatures sting them in their left hand and move to their mouth, sting their mouth, then move to their right hand.

The creatures will move to the next person. So they move like that. And people shouted. The skin balloons, but the skin does not fall.

And I saw that and I did not believe. And suddenly one of the black creatures hit the front of the glass where I stood. He tried to attack me and I stepped back. And the angel said to me, "They will attack anything here."

I pray to God that I see him thrown into hell. I hate the devil but I realize what they will experience and that this is meant for them. This was never meant for humans. That is meant for the devil and his angels. The punishment is really bad for punishing angels, so bad. That is hell. And the lake of fire was bad enough to punish the chief angel, Satan, when he was still Lucifer. The punishment is bad enough to punish the head angel.

This is really terrible and on the platform starts to move backwards. Angel is serious. He said, "Tell them. Say don't come here. You told them not to come here. "I realize this is the final judgment and the last place for all who do not accept Jesus as Savior.

There is no other way. Do not twist. There is no other place to go if you do not go to him. You are going to hell.

God does not want you there. God wants you to be with Him, but He has no choice. If you will follow Satan. If you don't follow Jesus, you follow Satan. And you will go where Satan goes.

If you follow Jesus, then you go where He goes. But if you don't follow Him, you follow Satan. You will go with Satan gone and you will get the same punishment that was planned for the devil.

God helps you to be serious about this. Do what is right. You need Jesus. Now ask Him to save you now. I do the same thing.

This has touched your heart and from your heart you believe. You believe the truth with your mouth. You acknowledge salvation so you acknowledge that you open your mouth, and you acknowledge that Jesus is the ruler of your life. Lord Jesus, I made You Lord of my life. Come into my heart.


Save me and make me Yurs. If you believe. If you believe that. It is true in your heart that He rose from the dead and He is what He said.

You say this out loud with your mouth, "Lord Jesus came into my heart. Save me now. ”All who call on the name of the Lord Jesus will be saved without exception.

If you believe in your heart Jesus rose from the dead. And I say this is true. You can say this and you are saved. You can be in the family of God.

And you can turn your back from where I just explained to you. Do not go there. Do not go to hell. Come to the Lord Jesus.

Source:

Thus Testimony From Robert Smith.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
  • Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. - (2 Corinthians 5:17).
Love and friendship. Be passionate and love your fellow human beings regardless of their beliefs. Elohim Yeshua Hamashiach Bless. Amen.


Share it:

Islam

Post A Comment:

0 comments: