International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Muslim Girl Meet Jesus And Admit Jesus is Son of God - Angel Asma

Share it:

And for the next 14 days I had so many dreams about Jesus, about people coming to me in biblical times, about people tell me who Jesus was, about people hold my face telling me that Jesus loved me.

Muslim Girl Meet Jesus And Admit Jesus is Son of God - Angel Asma. Shallom,

Hi, my name is Angel Asma. I'm half English half Turkish. I was raised in a Muslim household and through my teenagers. When I started college, i started to be a bit more independent. My dad was very protective of for me, quite controlling at times and but it was just from his heart to protect me, which meant that I couldn't really do a lot of things that other teenagers could do.

When I started college, I started to be a bit more independent. Started to have boyfriends and that's when a lot of things started to happen for me where my heart started to get hurt and I started to get heartbroken. I started to read more about the Quran and really turned to God in circumstances and where I felt like I was in pain.

I started to research more of the Quran. And through the many years i started to start to run away from situations and try it was scared because I thought that was a way that I could be healed or that's how I could not feel pain if I run somewhere else or if I went on holiday or if I moved to another country and live somewhere else that it would be okay.

But it wasn't and I realized that if I lived in Australia or if I went to New Zealand or I was in Turkey it didn't matter, because it was my heart that needed to be fixed and it could only be fixed through Jesus.


And so many years have traveled in New Zealand and moving around and I ended up moving to Leeds. And the time that I was in Leeds and I met up with an old school friend called Jacob Bowas, who was a Christian and he explained why he believed in Jesus Christ.

I was really interested in why he believed that Jesus was the son of God because in Islam He's not. He's not the son of God. He's a prophet. He's not the Son of God and I really questioned how can God have a son. I was so confused, and to research.

One day I decided to go to bookstore to buy a Bible and I've picked up the Bible and I was really scared inside and I just thought if I actually purchased this, I going to be I'm a ashamed. I have felt so scared. I felt so many emotions.

And at the time when I picked it up. I thought I need to pick up something about Quran, so I purchased both books, because it was just through simple fear and I remember being in Leeds in muffler and I started to read the Gospel of John, and I was read alongside. I was reading more of the Quran and the Bible and trying to understand differences in them, but then similarities.

And then I started to realize that the Quran mentioned Jesus so many times and actually said that Jesus the Spirit of God and then I start to get really confused because I thought, 'if the Quran saying this and Christians are saying this then why and I following this?'

And I started to really break down and cry. And I felt so alone, because I'm still felt like I was the only person who was going through this. And at the time my friend Jacob have lived in Budapest, so we would communicate via a message, and on the phone, but I didn't have somebody there with me.

And I felt really scared. And I remember breaking down on the floor and hysterically crying, you know, crying out to God, and just saying, 'God please just help me fix my heart and help me to understand what's happening.'

And I remembered somebody saying, 'If you ask who Jesus is, Jesus will reveal Himself.' So I got on my knees and I prayers and I was so fearful but I knew that, my heart knew that it was the right thing to do. And I prayed and I said to Jesus, 'Jesus if You are the light. If You are the way, just please give me a sign. I need a sign because I need to have a clear sign to cop out of Islam,'


And for the next 14 days I had so many dreams about Jesus, about people coming to me in biblical times, about people tell me who Jesus was, about people hold my face telling me that Jesus loved me. And so many of the dreams that was so powerful and I wrote them all down. And I knew that this was my sign.

One of the most significant signs for me was at the time I would always wear a necklace with Allah on it because i felt that protecting me.

And I woke up one night. I know is it was a nightmare that i had. And it was actually about the nightmare was it felt like it was Islam, is the spirits telling me that Jesus wasn't the Messiah. But I knew that was the enemy.

And I wake up, and my necklace hadn't been unlatched. The necklace was in my hand and I was gripped in hold of it and I opened it and I could see the imprint in the necklace which is Allah. And pretty much in my hand and I realized this was something so spiritual and this was a sign that I needed to remove it. And I wasn't supposed to wear it. I wasn't supposed to be in Islam. I was supposed to follow in Jesus Christ.

And all the dreams combined really give me that sign and understanding what I'm supposed to do. And I connected with the church in Leeds and give my life to Jesus.

Now it took me a few months from then from February to August to actually get baptized. And I felt that I really needed to decide the baptism in my heart, and it could come from me. And that time, that I was around water, I was having a shower in the last week that got baptized. I really felt like I need to get baptized. God telling me to get baptized.

And I really had a feeling that I should be in the river. I 'dont wanted to be in a church, i don't want it to be around a lot of people. I want it to just be me and God and a person who baptized me. If I was baptized I started getting really anxious.

The job that I was in I was working in law firm in Leeds and I was really struggling, because I just felt that it wasn't who I was and my heart didn't see that sort of role. I remember just got into the toilet and crying out to God and please just help me. I don't know what to do.

And I remember speaking to my friend Jacob and I said I really didn't feel like it's time to be baptized. And I feel like I want to be in a river. I want it just me and God and if you can baptize me, then I would like you to baptize me. I don't want to be in a church.

So as I was off work and I contacted Jacob and then we arranged a day. And I went to the river and he baptized me there. And I just felt that after the baptism, I felt like I was a new person. But I've been on a journey the past few years where I'm just trying to be closer to God and really deny who I am and get rid of all traits of who Angel is and really try to find out who I am in God.


So then after I was baptized and I said to Jacob, had nobody knew when I said to Jacob, 'please don't tell anybody and I was really scared and afraid that if my father found out or my brother or certain people that I would lose family contact and friends.'

And so I kept it quite quiet and then my friend Jacob and one month latter when we lived in Leeds and said, 'I'm going to my friend to see him, a friend at Bradford and you want to call them going to a baptism.' And I said, 'who's baptism?' and he said, 'Ahafergail.' and I was like, 'What? Shafergail ... like a full of Muslim.' How is he get baptized but this gave me so much encouragement that my decision of one month previous to that and was the right decision and it took me so much fear that I'd done the right thing.

And I really feel like God put this person in my life too encourage me on my journey. So I went to the worship on the evening in Bradford which was a community house and worshiped with everybody, and kind of celebrate this person's baptism.

And for the next couple of months I started to go to this community house and just have some like great fellowship together and then me and this person from shafraif were starting to become like closer friends.

We started to go to like conferences together and Hillsong worship and in concerts and it was really great. And I really feel like God brought us together. And really just helped us and encouraged us.

And now we are due to be married in September and we're going on a mission. And I'm super excited because the times when I used to run to Australia or New Zealand or even there was two to try to heal my heart, but now I feel like God's really healed my heart.

And now I've got a person to go to these places with and actually share the gospel and it's just so amazing what God's done. And I feel really blessed and grateful. And that's my testimony and I really hope that encourage you.

Source:

--- Thus Testimony From Angel Asma ...
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
  • Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. - (2 Corinthians 5:17).
Love and friendship. Be passionate and love your fellow human beings regardless of their beliefs. Elohim Yeshua Hamashiach Bless. Amen.


Share it:

Islam

Post A Comment:

0 comments: