International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


New Age Master Turn To Jesus - Debbie | The Last Reformation

Share it:

The Holy Spirit, like a bolt of electricity through me, so it went from my feet right up to my head and back down and I was just lying there shaking.

From new age to Jesus. New Age Master Turn To Jesus - Debbie | The Last Reformation. Shallom,

If I can help new age people come to our Lord, I'll be truly grateful, because I led so many astray.

Debbie's Husband: I've done shiatsu and reiki.


So after many weeks of burning many books, which costs a lot of money ... If they can burn their books in Acts, than I can burn mine.

My name is Debbie. Originally I was born in South Africa and I've been living in Belgium now 18 years in total. I have my horses and my dogs and we love to be out in the nature and enjoying the peace that we have here in this place.

We were of the church of England and so I do remember as a child that we went to sunday school. We did have a Christian background. When I was at school we had a little private Christian group where we, we met quite frequently for prayer and to read in the Bible. That kept me going all my years in school.

But once I came to Europe I didn't have any connections there to any groups or to any churches or to anything. So slowly the world took over and that's where my journey with the new age crept in. And then I was told reiki might be a good thing. And then I found somebody to initiate me in the reiki because I believed in that time that was how Jesus healed. I thought: if that's how Jesus healed, I want that, that's for sure. I want that.

Debbie's Husband: In the new age we did reiki healing and shiatsu treatments. I did mainly shiatsu treatments and Debbie mostly reiki healings. We saw that as a hobby.

I did a lot of initiations in all different sorts of pagan beliefs. And I did healings on people and, and thought that that really was the way.

Debbie's Husband: The years we were in the new age, especially the last years, we missed something. Every time after we followed a workshop, we had this empty feeling. My wife also said: "We miss something. Something is not right, there has to be more. Something is off."


You're going to all these courses, you paying extreme amounts of money for what you're learning and yet you come home feeling empty. And I just noticed this while I was also ... I've been very, very sick as well and I'm always falling from one thing into the other. And you're not actually realizing why.

Until about two years ago I started really crying out to the Lord actually and saying, what is wrong? I don't understand this. Why am I feeling this way? Why am I not feeling better? Why am I not able to do more? Why am I not... Yeah, why is this so unfulfilling, this lifestyle?

And for about two weeks actually, I sat praying and in myself and calling out to the Lord and two weeks long I heard absolutely nothing and I felt nothing, but I didn't give up. I just carried on asking. I want to know what's wrong with my situation.

And then one night He sent His Holy Spirit. It's something one can never forget because it came like a bolt ... The Holy Spirit, like a bolt of electricity through me, so it went from my feet right up to my head and back down and I was just lying there shaking.

And I was. I kept on thinking ... What's going on? Is my electric blanket maybe having a short or something. And I woke up my husband and I said, something's happening to me ...

Debbie's husband: When that happened, I woke up. I had to go to the toilet. I stood, and she said: "Honey, something is happening with me. I feel electricity through my body."


I started questioning the next day, because I was still very like on a high from it, because I was so filled with love. I was just .. I loved everybody. I felt this enormous amount of love going through me and I just felt this ... I just felt Jesus all around me and that I needed to come back to Him.

It was a couple of nights afterwards, He also sent me dreams in which He said ... And that was the whole thing I was asking all the time: "Lord, everybody talks in the new age about The One the whole time. But why don't I feel this One? Why don't I feel one with the nature like new age thinks. And He sent me ...

I had a beautiful dream in which He sent me three white doves on a narrow path. And when I woke up I knew in my spirit from that dream he was saying: 'I am the One, follow Me.'

That was so clear for me. It was really, really clear. And then I told my husband, I said: 'I'm going back to Jesus.' I said: 'I don't know what your path is, but going back to Jesus.'

Debbie's husband: She said: I want to go back to following Jesus. I want to find that way again and see what we can do with that. Because this has been the Holy Spirit. Then we came to an English-speaking church and went there for some time.

Then I started hearing that what I was doing was actually serving the enemy. That I was in occult belief, but they love to wrap the occult in the new word of 'new age'. And then it sounds much better, so they can sell it much better.

And then I started looking into that and seeing actually that I'd been turning people away from the Lord instead of bringing them to the Lord. I always thought I was on the right path. I always thought this was the way. And I believe most new age people do believe that this is the way.


Because they see Jesus, a lot of them as the 'ascended master' and they don't look at Him as the One or look at Him as the savior and because they don't know the word as well. That's where a lot of us get misled, because only through being in his Word that you learn who He is.

And I knew always that he had come to save me and saved me from sin and that. That I always knew since my childhood. But I never really linked it towards what I was doing was wrong until I read also in his Word that any occult business, or card reading or ... that reiki healing or talking with the angels and all that.

Then I read in his Word that that was absolutely awful for Him when we did that and I did feel ... Of course you feel a lot of sadness towards the Lord.

Debbie's husband: We understood that we had to get rid of everything that has to do with new age. At first, we had put everything in boxes and put them aside. But that was apparently not what we should do. We needed to really get rid of them. So we burned the books.

When you read in Acts 19:19 where they took all their books and their stuff and they burned them ... And it kind of causes a fight in you. Surely, the enemy doesn't want to let you go. He fights.

Debbie's husband: To say it bluntly, these books costs quite a lot money ... But once we had started burning them ... Every box that we put in, felt like a deliverance. It felt good to be on the new road, towards a new life.

So after many weeks of burning many books which cost a lot and a lot of money. Every time I burned a book, I thought: 'oh, The money came up'. I thought: 'No, I'm following Jesus now.' And if they can burn their books in Acts, then I can burn mine.

Yes, He does say He changes your heart from a heart of stone, He makes it soft and He really does. He starts making you ... once you're in Him, you change, you become, firstly very fulfilled and then your heart starts changing. And the one thing I find very much ... is what He did for us: His crucifixion. That is something that ... When you can really feel what He went through for us on the cross and when you can really just go through those stages ... how He gave his life for us and what He went through for us ... Then sinning becomes ... I find also very ... You feel very, very, sad when you, when you do sin.

And I went through that year and I burned all the books and we went through the motions, But I was still feeling something's wrong inside. Something didn't feel completely ... I didn't feel free. And you read in the Word that you should feel free and you shouldn't have to, you know, not have too much yoke on you and the 'fruits of the Spirit'.

And they were slowly coming, but then there was a freedom thing. I didn't feel. We went to see Torben. because we'd always been watching Torben on Youtube. We went to Zelhem this year. And the word that he gave to everyone really impacted all of us that were there, because we went with friends of ours.

"And how do that look? First we need to recognize our sin. Recognize that we have sinned against a Holy, righteous God who gave us life."

And when he started talking about baptism and he said: did you really repent for everything? To repent for everything before you're baptized and really think about it.

"You need to recognize your sin first and then repent, before you can get baptized."

Something started... A fight started in me already then, I was thinking: Debbie, you've been baptized, you've don't have to be baptized again. My knees turned into jelly and everything was contrary to what I should be feeling.

I was like: you're not going to get baptized again. And the fight started. "No, I'm going home. I said" No, no, no, this is... This doesn't match."

So I had a big struggle there.

Eventually after talking with other people there and realized that ... I really need to repent. I really need to repent and go through what I had been doing in my life and really, for each thing ask forgiveness. And name them, actually name them.

One by one. That was where the struggle started. I started, began to get set free and through that other disciples around also said: we think it's best that you get baptized again. So I got baptized again. Yeah, that was very powerful, the baptism. There was also a lot of a release after the baptism, after coming up in Christ. Then there was a lot of release from a lot of spirits.

Debbie's husband: You see on Youtube videos that people get strong deliverances. But then you think: well yeah, okay ... But when you experience that for real ... During that weekend there were more people who went through a serious deliverance. Then you see the change in the face, from before the baptism and after.

Only through that repenting and willingness to release it, because you speaking it out and saying the words and what you've done, That created for me ... a release, that I could say: "now I'm laying it down. I'm putting it in front of your cross, Lord, forgive me for it."

So that was, that was for me... Yeah, it's just so beautiful now. I'm still always on fire for our Lord. And I just, I would like to see so many people set free because they truly are under the enemy, sometimes without realizing it.

The biggest lesson is to question yourself, to question yourself if ... If the walk you're busy in now in life ... If you are on the new age, occult path, Really go and question, who are you following? Who truly are you following? And when you ...

You can't feel the fulfillment until you accept Jesus into your life and the Holy Spirit, you will never feel that fulfillment, because He is the way, the truth and the life. And that's the biggest thing I would like to tell people is to go and truly look at themselves and look at what they following.

And this one-universalism-thing that they're all believing in ... They must realize that they are also idolizing another God. And in the 10 commandments we are told not to do that.

Debbie's husband: Currently, we read the Bible every day. We wake up with it, and go to sleep with it. It's amazing that this book is more than 2000 years old and still you can reflect your daily life on it. That's what I like about it. The more you are using it, the more you fall in love with it.

Source:

Subtitles by the Amara.org community
  • Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. - (2 Corinthians 5:17).
  • “I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me.”- (Philippians 4:13).
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

New Age

Post A Comment:

0 comments: