International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


DVP

RFID Chips, Fema Camps, Tribulation Dreams Received in 2020 - Robin

Share it:

This to me seems of a Fema Camp situation in the tribulation period, with the military police and the barbed wire around the perimeter, and all of that and they're talking over these loudspeakers so they can reach all these people.

RFID Chips, Fema Camps, Tribulation Dreams 2020 - by Robin. Shallom,

Hey everyone, its Robin. I have a series of dreams and visions I need to share. These are all within the last 10 days and the Lord has been showing me so much about judgment, warning and tribulation.


So I'm just going to get started right away.

So the first dream I found myself in like kind of a campsite. It was a huge open area. There were tons and tons of people there. There was military police. They weren't in uniform but I had a knowing who they were. They were there to monitor us and watch over us.

In the trees up high was like a perimeter of like barbed wire, wiring through there. And there were loud speakers built in there too. Over those loudspeakers I could begin to hear that they were playing my online history from my device. It was praise and worship and audio Bible. And I remember my heart just sank into my stomach in fear like, 'oh my gosh, they found this.' I knew it was mine. I recognized it. They said over the loudspeakers, 'we will be doing an investigation of who this belongs to.'

There were some people there that we're trying to turn me in too and I knew I couldn't trust these people. Eventually they realized it was me and they said my name over the loudspeaker and I was just so so afraid of my life for my life. I really was scared.

I mean, I can't say for sure I was scared they were gonna like kill me, but I knew I was just in great fear of them finding me.

So I went looking for a place to hide. Eventually I found like an outdoor like bathroom place and I went in there and and I hid. And the dream ended.

This to me seems of a Fema Camp situation in the tribulation period, with the military police and the barbed wire around the perimeter, and all of that and they're talking over these loudspeakers so they can reach all these people.

What I was doing was, you know, definitely really bad to them I was listening to Christian music and Christian audio Bible.


The other thought I had is put the Lord be showing a time that we're coming into where our Christian content on our devices will be monitored. Maybe it's monitored already probably, but where it's going to be like illegal or somehow we're gonna get in trouble or you're not gonna be able to listen to Christian content pretty soon online. That could possibly be what He's showing as well.

The second dream i was in a very serious somber family meeting. It was back in my old house where I grew up. It was me, my mom, dad and my brother. My dad's no longer alive but this was like as if I was younger.

And we were sitting in the living room and my dad had a paper like a contract thing in his hands. And he says to me, 'They came by and I've signed up for the new TV system so far. They will be back for the next phase and he gave a date.' And I do not know the month or the day, but he did say '2020.'

My response to him was, 'that's okay. That you signed up for the new TV system but if they make you take a chip in your hand, you have to say no.' And he nodded his head like he understood. And the dream ended.

This is a few things the Lord is showing I think, one, that the technology or the system or whatever it is that they will ultimately use to bring forth the mark of the beast when that time comes. The starting stages of this is in 2020, okay.

The other thing is I am talking to my family to tell them what they cannot do. They cannot take the mark of the beast in the tribulation. In the dream I had a knowing I would not be here to see that, and that I needed to tell them what to do. I needed to direct them.

If there's anyone you need to talk to still about the Tribulation Period and to let them know that they are not to take the mark of the beast under any circumstances. Now may be the time the Lord is saying that you need to talk to that person.

They're very eternity can depend on this, so it could be speaking to left behind letters to maybe the Lord is saying now is the time to get these things in order, okay.

A few visions I had. If you remember the one that I had with the open vision with the object in the sky, the red, planet or moon and it had life to it, above the treetops with the tail on it, and everything. I saw the same thing.


It was the very same view above the treetops looking through into the sky. What I could see this time wasn't the whole object, but I saw the glow or the shadow of that red object in the sky. It was the exact same thing and I knew it was and I believe the Lord is seen. He's confirming that vision and He's bringing it back to the forefront light do not forget about this. This is important, this is vital, don't forget about this.

So I think it's judgment, He's showing judgment, soon judgment. Directly after this vision I had a second vision. My view was almost the same as this picture.

There was two little kids ... kids on their knees. They weren't on the window ledge but they were on a couch that was up against the window and they were looking over the couch through the window. They were little.

Through that window I could see that it was like dusk time not dark but not light out. And way in the distance I could see something happened. It was either, I don't know what it was, but it was either an explosion, a volcano erupting or I don't know but it produced this smoke. And the smoke just really really quickly, engulfed the whole sky and it came like rushing towards the kids, towards the window. The kids went running when they saw it. And the vision ended.

So to me this is the Lord saying, you know, since there were kids in this vision, they were watching this. It tells me that we may see an event prior to the rapture or simultaneously with the rapture because we know all kids will be raptured at that time.

So you know draw close to the Lord. Don't don't be in fear or anything like that. And the Lord is our production and all things. So I do not know what we will all see prior to the rapture. So let me share my scriptures so for the dream where I was so scared they were gonna kill me or catch me or whatever the case, I was in great fear.

Matthew 10, do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul rather be afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

So for the dream with my dad and the new TV system and everything and the next phase coming in 2020. I know for sure that was the mark of the beast.

Let me get a different version here, one second revelation 13:16-18 = (16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: (17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.


So I know there's something pretty major going on in Virginia right now and tomorrow with a gun Protoss and the rally and all of that so keep that situation in prayer.

Now if you came across this video and you are not saved today. Today is the day of salvation. Please pause the video read this and believe in Jesus with all your heart, mind and soul and accept Him today as your Saviour. Give your life to Him.

He is the only way to escape from the coming judgement of God. The wrath of God will come on this world and the Great Tribulation is right around the corner.

Please accept Jesus as your Saviour today.

Source:

Brothers and sisters I love you. I hope you're doing good. God bless you and I will talk to you real soon, bye.
  • Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. - (Matthew 10:28).
Thanks for your time. Lord Yeshua Hamashiach Bless You All. Amen.


Share it:

DVP

Post A Comment:

0 comments: