International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


Hear Angels Singing And Supernatural Instruments - Nic & Rachael Billman

Share it:

My son says, 'Mommy who's that other man singing with you and Daddy...' What do you ... What do you mean? We didn't ... We didn't hear anything, you know, when we had first listen to it we didn't hear anything.

Hear Angels Singing And Supernatural Instruments - Nic & Rachael Billman. Shallom,

My guests have learned how to capture the heart of God through worship, as people join them they hear angels singing, and actually hear supernatural instruments. Next on this edition of it's supernatural.

Can ancient secrets of the supernatural be rediscovered? Do angels exists? Is there life after death? Are healing miracles real? Can you get supernatural help from another dimension ? As the future been written in advance. Sid Roth has spent 30 years researching the strange world of the supernatural. Join Sid on this edition of it's supernatural.


Sid:
Hello Sid Roth here. Welcome to my world, where it's naturally supernatural. I was just talking to Nick and Rachel Billman, and they travel all over the world with people like Randy Clark, who have just awesome miracle meetings. They spent ... as far as I'm concerned you guys as psalmist, set the stage for miracles. I mean what is it? And by the way this is going to be hard for you to believe. They've known each other forever, is that true?

Nick & Rachel: Yep.

Sid:
They started leading worship at 13 together. They're both 'PKs,' (pastors kids). What do you want to see accomplished when people worship the Most High God.

Nick:
Well, I think the thing about worship and being a worship leader is my job, is to hear what God's singing over the people like Zephaniah says God sings over us and then to release that over the people and song, and then get the people to sing back to their Father. So it's a connection of the Father and his children in worship, more than just singing songs, because the words are on the screen.

Sid:
But how did that intimacy. I think all things are possible. And just before we went on the air, I've been listening to this new CD called 'The least of these,' and there's one song that I love, I absolutely love, it's called ... and you'll love judge, just by in it little later on, well have a montage of some of their songs, and you'll hear this. It's called, 'Come find Me.' Tell me about that song?

Nick:
When we were leading worship ...


Sid:
And by the way they write their music, while they're leading worship. I mean it's not like you're home at night and you write out every note.

Nick:
It's all spontaneous to begin with and this was one of those songs we're leading worship at our church with just a few friends one night. And we were actually singing like hallelujah, holy, just high praise. And then all the sudden I was in an open vision and I saw all these alive churches and they're saying God we want to see you, we want to hear your voice, we want to know you. And God responded.

And I was taken to the streets and I saw with all the poor and the homeless and the sick. And I heard His voice say, 'Then come find Me.' And we began to sing the words of Matthew 25, because it's about the least of these and so the song, 'Come find Me,' is about if you want to see God, you want to have any counter with God then go to the least of these and you'll find Him there, because Jesus identified Himself as releasing these men passage of Scripture. He said. 'When I'm hungry you gave Me food. When I'm thirsty you gave Me a drink.' And Jesus identifies Himself ...

Sid:
It's not easy ... it's not difficult to find Jesus ...

Nick:
It's not. It's not.

Sid:
When they worship God the way they're doing it in their own unique wet fashion, the heavens open, more healings. Then you can count a crook and people hear angels. They hear supernatural instruments. Tell me about the time you heard the piano when you were just late at night worshiping God yourself.

Nick:
Yeah, it actually kind of scared me, because I leading worship, just me, just my guitar at our church at maybe midnight. And all the sudden I hear a piano playing and I thought surely there's nobody here in the building.

And so just because I was curious I walked out the hall and looked down to the sanctuary and nobody was in there. So I thought okay I keep go back and playing and I hear it again. And this time it's louder and there is nobody in the building at all. Nobody was playing the piano and because of that we wrote a song.


I'll join the Angels, because we realized, you know, there's worship in heaven 24/7 non-stop and so when we worship, we're just synchronizing heaven and earth and we're joining in with what's already taking place in the spirit.

Sid:
You know what I believe ... I believe that when you guys and others that love God lead worship there's a whole band of angels. That are worship, you're dancing, they're dancing just like you do.

Nick:
Yeah.

Sid:
If they're ... if you're singing, they're singing.

Nick:
Yeah.

Sid:
Just like you are. In fact, tell me about the time you did this whole recording and found a voice on there.

Rachel:
We ... I'm ... Nick and I have a worship room and it's just a room that we've just sanctified us like our time that we're going to spend with the Lord in this room. And so we do we have a we're able to record in there and so. One day we just decided to see what, you know, what would happen and so we just spontaneously started singing Alleluya.

And Nick's just singing and so I joined in with him and I'm singing too. And we're just kind of going over each other. And that was it. So we got into the car after this, we're headed to a ministry event. And we're driving in the car playing the CD, just a home recording type thing.

And so we were driving in the car and my son says, 'Mommy who's that other man singing with you and Daddy...' What do you ... What do you mean? We didn't ... We didn't hear anything, you know, when we had first listen to it we didn't hear anything.

What happened was Nick was singing and then overtop of it, we just started singing in the spirit and and then you can hear the shouting after a while. It's like ... hohoho.

Sid:
Those angels must have been excited about you worshipping God.

Nick:
Yeah.

Sid:
That's what I think.

Nick:
Yeah.

Sid:
And how do you know it wasn't just a fluke in the recording.

Nick:
Well, we went back and listened to all the tracks and it's not there. It's not on any of the tracks of the recorder.


Sid:
So how do you explain that.

Nick:
It's supernatural.

Sid:
And by the way, if you have never heard angels singing, we're going to include that with the least of these. People get reports of hearing instruments like in my favorite instrument the shofar. Do you hear many reports of people hearing shofar blasts?

Nick:
Yeah in fact we had a lady that emailed us and she said I love that you incorporated the shofar into your CD and I what ... there's no Shofar. And she had a place or she had heard it. She'd said in this song at this time but it's not there, but we have it a lot where people say, 'I heard a shofar.'

Sid:
I think the angels are worshiping with you too. That's what I believe is going on. I believe all of heaven is worshipping and when they worship miracles take place. Don't go away, we'll be right back after this words.

[ads]

Sid:
Hello Sid Roth here with Nick and Rachel Billman. And when they worship literally the angels worship with him and if you can just get in that atmosphere. When both your children that I talked to you about had miracle Birth. Tell me about Leila. She really intrigues me.

Rachel:
Yah, I'm ... well Leila was born early. I went into labor at eight months and it was very unexpected of course. And I was had preeclampsia and they they took me in and did an emergency c-section and was in the last stages of preeclampsia where I was bleeding to death. And the doctors were not sure that they were going to be able to get the bleeding to stop.

And it was during this time that I had an out-of-body experience where I was obviously my body was still laying on the table, but I, my spirit left and I was watching myself on the table. And ..

Sid:
I've heard of people that doing that.

Rachel:
Yeah ... and it was like everything was moving in slow motion, you know, some people say oh they saw a light or you know I didn't see anything like that. It was just just an immense piece that I had and I watched the doctors go over and let Nick know, you know, that they weren't sure that I was going to be able to live. And of course the Lord did a miracle and the bleeding stopped. And even in the recovery room, it was amazing, because we ... we would be we were in this room where it was very sterile environment.

They really weren't sure if I was going to make it through the night that night, but I turned to Nick and I said um I said, 'Honey, did somebody bring me flowers and the nurse picked up then ...' And said, no, nobody's allowed to bring any flowers on this floor. And there was just this ... this immense fragrance of like roses and cinnamon and vanilla and um what I know now to be like frankincense and myrrh it was just beautiful frankincense ...


Sid:
Besides you did anyone else smell it?

Rachel:
Yeah, the nurses were even looking around the room seeing if anyone stuck in flowers.

Sid:
No I ... I was told that the nurses kept going in all night to smell that aroma.

Rachel:
They did. In fact on their brakes, they would come in and ask if they could just come and sit in the room and read their book. So, you know, um ... just just to be there.

Sid:
But you know who I'm really intrigued over your daughter Leila. Yeah I mean all your children were raised in this environment of of worshipers of God. And Leila (at three) sees an angel about ready to touch a woman. And tells the woman standing in front of her, 'You should move.' You bet you this little pipsqueak of three years old, 'You should move.' Because this woman is going to fall because an angel is touching her right now. And she has words for people, tell me, at three ...

Nick:
Yeah, three years old rachel is in Africa and we're doing a worship service. And this woman came that was just held up, just bitter, and her heart was closed. You could tell, she just sitting there with a stern look. And Leila comes over to her, everybody had tried praying for this woman, nothing worked.

And Leila comes up to her and she puts her hand on her shoulder and she says, 'I know your mommy left when you were little, but your daddy will never leave you.' And the lady just breaks and starts to weep and weep. And it was an accurate word of knowledge. Her mother had abandoned.

Sid:
Her speaking of words of knowledge and ... and of needing love you were recently at a conference that we're going to show some footage we'll play one of your songs. And tell me what was going on at that conference as you were leading worship.

Nick:
It was really an immersion of the Gather's love and you could tangibly feel His presence in the room. You could feel the warmth of His presence. People could actually feel warmth on their faces and on their hearts and people just began to weep and we're going to laugh and there's just such an atmosphere of freedom. It was just a really powerful experience.

Sid:
Okay, you're ready to participate, I am. 'We Just Can't Say Your Name Enough.'

[ads]

Sid:
Sid Roth here with Nick and Rachel Bilman and I don't know about you. but I am so filled the Holy Spirit. Rachel what did you tell me when you were watching that video?

Rachel:
I said I was there experiencing it and just watching it again. I wanted to climb back into the TV to experience it again.

Sid:
Well that's the way I feel about your CD. The guts, I mean there's such a presence of God on this set ... Right now it's God telling you anything Nick?


Nick:
Yeah, actually I feel like there's someone watching right now oftentimes they get an impression of a word of knowledge. And I feel like there's someone out there that's watching right now that has a floater in their right eye that's just a constant annoyance, that's causing blurry vision. And I feel like it happened as a result of a car accident within the last few months. And so if that's you watching right now we just declare healing in Jesus name that you would touch your eye and that that floater would leave blurriness would leave and there would be healing total healing in the name of Jesus.

Sid:
Tell me about because a very intrigued by this. You two go to Brazil often, not just to lead worship and have miracles break out, but you go to Brazil because God has given you compassion for the sex trade.

Nick:
Yeah.

Sid:
Explain briefly what is going on in Brazil?

Nick:
Well in Brazil there's over a million and a half prostitutes and it's a strong economy. So you don't hear much about that.

Sid:
Right.

Nick:
But there's prostitutes everywhere and so we go and we spend time on the streets with the prostitutes, with the transvestites and we just bring ...

Sid:
How young are they?

Sid:
We've talked to prostitutes as young as 11. There's reports of prostitutes as young as six.

Sid:
But what are these young kids looking for?

Nick:
They're looking for a father. The true problem in Brazil is in prostitution. It's fatherlessness. It's the orphanage. That's invaded the streets of Brazil.

Sid:
But look you two are doing okay in the US. Why are you taking off to live in Brazil?


Nick:
Because when I went down there for my very first trip God just broke my heart for these girls and I saw them on the streets and every one of them had the face of my daughter on them. And I realized that they're the daughters of Papa God. They're the daughters of God that's on the streets and they don't know they have a father and so they're worth it for us to go down there.

Sid:
And you like to give roses to some of these little girls.

Nick:
Yeah.

Sid:
Tell me about one you gave a rose to.

Nick:
We gave a rose to a prostitute on the streets in April. And it was actually a man that was a transvestite and we gave this rose to him and we gave him the letter that just talks about the love of the Father. And it's just scriptures that that are written in the form of a letter to say that you're your Papa loves you. And he actually threw the rose on the ground and my heart was broken by it.

And then the next couple days later we saw him on the streets again. And we went to give a rose to another person and then we went to get the letter. And he said, 'Oh you have to read that. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever read.' I have mine right here and he pulled it out and he had read it over and over again since we gave it to him. So you could really see where God touched his heart.

Sid:
Now we're going to do a montage of your music and this this is you know just a little flavor but I want you to get ready to receive something from God. What do you ... Rachel, what do you want them to receive when they see this selection of your worship.

Rachel:
I think that um we so often sing about the things that God does but, you know, we love to sing about who God it really is. And you can't sing about who God really is without seeing these pictures and without, you know, seeing the least of these and people on the street and the blinds and the prostitutes and the orphans.

And I just really ... when people watch this want you to really experience what the heart of the Father is saying to you is ... He's not looking for perfection in your life. He takes just as you are. And He just wants to pour His love into your life. So just as they're watching this ...


Sid:
Did you hear what she just said. God wants to pour His love into your life. Get ready to receive. I tell you ... You are going to receive His love right now. Let's take a look.

Source:

[Songs and ads] - The End.
  • Mintalah, maka akan diberikan kepadamu; carilah, maka kamu akan mendapat; ketoklah, maka pintu akan dibukakan bagimu. - (Matius 7:7).
  • Kata Yesus kepadanya: “Akulah jalan dan kebenaran dan hidup. Tidak ada seorangpun yang datang kepada Bapa [yang berada di Sorga], kalau tidak melalui Aku. - (Yohanes 14:6).
  • Damai sejahtera Kutinggalkan bagimu. Damai sejahtera-Ku Kuberikan kepadamu, dan apa yang Kuberikan tidak seperti yang diberikan oleh dunia kepadamu. Janganlah gelisah dan gentar hatimu. - (Yohanes 14:27).
  • Di dalam kasih tidak ada ketakutan: kasih yang sempurna melenyapkan ketakutan; sebab ketakutan mengandung hukuman dan barangsiapa takut, ia tidak sempurna di dalam kasih. - (1 Yohanes 4:18).
Salam kasih dan persahabatan. Tetap semangat dan saling mengasihi sesama manusia apapun keyakinannya. Tuhan Yesus memberkati. Amin.


Share it:

Sid Roth

Post A Comment:

0 comments: