International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


Heaven Is Beautiful - Peter Panagore

Share it:

I said, 'Am i dead ?' And the voice of God with no voice and no language said to me, 'Yes, you're dead.' And I said, 'But I haven't gone through the door yet.' And the voice of God said, 'No, you haven't.'

Heaven Is Beautiful - Peter Panagore. Sorga Itu Indah - Peter Panagore. Shallom,

A month after my 21st birthday, I traveled from Montana up to Alberta, Canada to ice climb on a world-famous ice pitch. At eight o'clock that night the temperature dropped drastically. Since we had no equipment to keep ourselves warm our best bet for survival was to try to get off the mountain.

As 150 feet down, I mean, we repelled in the air on this overhang to a large area we were stuck and I was cold though and I'd never been that cold. I had frostbite of my fingertips in my nose and my toes and my cheeks and my chin and I had hypothermia.


And then I fell asleep and and only this time I didn't lose consciousness but I knew that I had fallen asleep and I felt myself being sucked out of my core like a vacuum and I resisted with all this strength that I had, that I had built up through the survival journey that I was on. I tried to stay in my body and I couldn't. It irresistible pulled me out and I died.

I found myself in a great dark void, infinite, without a body but with full consciousness like a sphere of consciousness and and in front of me if I had a front was this gigantic door. The door was 30 yards wide in 70 yards tall and it was the proverbial tunnel that people talk about was through this gateway.

I said, 'Am i dead ?' And the voice of God with no voice and no language said to me, 'Yes, you're dead.' And I said, 'But I haven't gone through the door yet.' And the voice of God said, 'No, you haven't.' I said, 'Well, do I have to go through the door. I have this sister, you see, that left our family and broke my mother's heart and I didn't want to break my mom's heart again, died and leave them.'

And God said and showed me, show me. He said, 'The love with which I love you now I have always loved you and that same love that I love you with now I love your family and I love each person on earth with this fullness of love and forgiveness and knowing and mercy that you feel right now in beauty and all will be well and your family will be okay.'

And the next thing I knew I was being screwed back into my body like a like an ice screw that you used to put into the ice to hang on and it was painful and it hurt and I got driven into my body from my stomach and I came to and my partner Tim had me by the shoulder and it was he was screaming at me don't die don't leave me here.

And I kept my mouth shut about what had happened for close to 20 years and now I'm telling this story because what it's left me with it is that I know that I'm known and I know that I'm beloved and I know that you are too and everybody is.

Source:

And I know that this is not the end of life that this is just the passage through to real life and it's this long and that's how much time we have do we get to go home and I'm waiting to go home I pray for it every day I can't wait that's my story.

--- Demikian kesaksian Peter Panagore ...
  • Pada mulanya adalah Firman (Yesus); Firman itu bersama-sama dengan Allah [Bapa di Sorga] dan Firman Yesus itu adalah Allah. - (Yohanes 1:1).
  • Kata Yesus kepada mereka: "Makanan-Ku ialah melakukan kehendak Dia yang mengutus Aku dan menyelesaikan pekerjaan-Nya. - (Yohanes 4:34).
  • dan kamu akan mengetahui kebenaran, dan kebenaran itu akan memerdekakan kamu." - (Yohanes 8:32).
  • Kata Yesus kepada mereka: “Aku berkata kepadamu, sesungguhnya sebelum Abraham jadi, Aku telah ada.” - (Yohanes 8:58).
  • Aku (Yesus) dan Bapa adalah satu.” - (Yohanes 10:30).
  • Jawab Yesus: "Akulah kebangkitan dan hidup; barangsiapa percaya kepada-Ku, ia akan hidup walaupun ia sudah mati, - (Yohanes 11:25).
  • Kamu menyebut Aku Guru dan Tuhan, dan katamu itu tepat, sebab memang Akulah Guru dan Tuhan. - (Yohanes 13:13).
  • Dan apabila Aku telah pergi ke situ dan telah menyediakan tempat bagimu, Aku akan datang kembali dan membawa kamu ke tempat-Ku, supaya di tempat di mana Aku berada, kamupun berada. - (Yohanes 14:3).
  • Kata Yesus kepadanya: “Akulah jalan dan kebenaran dan hidup. Tidak ada seorangpun yang datang kepada Bapa [yang berada di Sorga], kalau tidak melalui Aku. - (Yohanes 14:6).
Salam kasih dan persabahatan. Tetap semangat dan mengasihi sesama manusia apapun keyakinannya. Tuhan Yesus memberkati. Amin.


Share it:

Heaven

Post A Comment:

0 comments: