International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


33 Years Catholic Tradition Misled Me - Kim James Leviton

Share it:

"She explained that there's not a Purgatory and she showed in the Bible where it says. You know, I'm the way the truth in life, you know. It's there Jesus that we get to heaven."

33 Years Catholic Tradition Misled Me - Kim James Leviton. Shalom, this is her testimony:

My name is Kim Levitan and my life before Christ. I was basically a know-it-all they didn't know anything. I'd have people approached me with their beliefs that was strictly out of the Bible. And I would go I'd fight them tooth and nail. And because they would say you know they knew they were on to heaven.


And that bothered me because what I was taught is you don't know if you're going, you know, straight to heaven because there's a waiting place called purgatory, that you would have to attend first that we would have to pay for all of our sins, your credit. We would have to pay for all our sins. Totally taking everything that Jesus did for us on the cross way completely.

And I thought that living good and doing right was what was going to get me to heaven. I thought being a good person and doing good deeds all that was going to get me to heaven. Because I'm where I attended church they had basically sins were on a scale. He had your real bad sins and you had your sins that you know weren't all that bad well. The sins I did were the ones that weren't all that bad.

And um ended up marrying my junior high sweetheart and we were married for 10 years. And um there come a time that I fell into temptation and I committed adultery. And I destroyed my marriage and the life that my kids knew. And I realized it that pulling that home. I couldn't hold that high standard in which I was supposed to. Not asked for forgiveness and I never felt forgiven and you never would just say just ask for forgiveness you know.

He'll be forgiven and I'd ask and I never felt it and my 10-year marriage it it fell apart and within that time I fell to other temptations letting a man move in with me that was my boyfriend for two years while raising two little girls. And I'm supposed to be their role model and I realized it was wrong. And I asked him to move out and that turned a breakup. That was okay but um about two years later I started praying Lord, what a Christian husband you know. What a man that was gonna leave me and my girls in the right direction.

And He answered that prayer and He gave me an amazing husband but I love the early that has led me across. And it wasn't just in his words it was in his actions and when I have questions you know. He led me to the Bible. He led me to God's Word. It was no more he says, she says, it was from the minute I got my answers. And we both wanted that attend to church better since I had have been Catholic for 33 years.


He decided he go try the church with me and get some questions answered, you know, bring in his Bible and we talked to nun and thus nuns sat down with us. And we toss our questions and the sad thing is that she can't answer any of our questions other than they've done it for thousands of years.

She can't show us anything out the Bible why they did what they did with the questions that we were asked. And it broke my heart was 33 years of my life that I was putting my faith in myself believing I was going to earn my way to heaven through my good deeds and my good works.

And so we left out of there with me feeling empty, lost, confused and we started praying that God would lead us to church. But he wanted us not that I would to cause my parents and my relatives with to but because he wanted us there.

In that same day i'll never forget it I was so excited I've been talking to a friend that attended church here that invited me here and he had been talking as parents that invited him here. And he come home and I told him about this church I wanted to go to and he tell me about his and it was the same church and we looked at each other. And we said I've got to be God and we attended church the very next Sunday in the second we walk through that door never forget it.

I'll never forget the feeling of it I feel asleep morning. And come January 30th this past year has a day. I'll never forget we wanted to become a member of the church. I didn't know that day I was going to come to know Christ in a whole new level of personal relationship not know any of you just what he did but having a true relationship with him. However she's a great lady. She called us in that room and she talked with us and she asked me was I going to heaven and I looked at her and I said none of us know for going down.

I've got a got a you know we're all going to Purgathory first and with a kind loving heart you know. She explained that there's not a Purgatory and she showed in the Bible where it says. You know, I'm the way the truth in life, you know. It's there Jesus that we get to heaven. It's not on our own, our own wheel. It's not on our good deeds and she had asked me, I'd ever accepted Christ was our reborn.

And so of course I had Jesus. She gets to know I'd be truly, you know, asked for forgiveness. That you wanted to be here. Everything you know that you want to live for Him. You know, I thought since I know who He was that meant I was reborn or whatever. This was everyone was calling it and she says can I pray with you, would you like to accept Christ. And I tell ya. I don't never forget when I bow my head. Do I have true ? well, it's a guilt and all this hurt I've been carrying on my own that I thought I was gonna be paying for in this place called purgatory one day.

I didn't know when I opened my eyes at me go we like that. We're done praying. And I can honestly say from the moment I've been a different person, from the way I think to the things I do, to the way I dress, to the days we'll listen to them to the movies we watched, to the way I raise my kids, the way I'm a wife to my husband.

I can honestly say I do. I lost a lot of my family that is that have turned their back on me because I don't believe what they believe anymore. And it does it hurts but at the same time I'm not alone. I was alone. I'm not alone anymore. God gives me my strength that I never had.

Source:
33 Years Catholic Tradition misled me | Kim James Leviton.

And I thank Him for that. And now it's one ask me where am I going when I die. I'd say I'm going to heaven nothing compare for that.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

Repent

Post A Comment:

0 comments: