International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


Former Catholic Talk About Rosary And More - Dan Corner

Share it:

"I refuse to pray or recite the Rosary which is supposed to be the epitome of the whole gospel because it is a sin based on Matthew 6:6. Jesus taught His disciples to pray to the Father and don't pray like pagans."

Testimony Former Roman Catholic About Rosary And More - Dan Corner. Shalom, this is the testimony:

Today I'd like to give you my personal testimony as a former Roman Catholic who found salvation through reading the Catholic Bible. I was raised in a Catholic home and indoctrinated into Catholicism through the Baltimore Catechism as a young boy. At one time because of the way I was taught I was convinced that only Roman Catholics who go to heaven.


That Peter was the first pope that Jesus himself founded the Catholic Church at the communion wafer was changed by the priests into the body, blood, soul and divinity of Christ cetera. Obviously because of all that I intended on dying a Roman Catholic remember saying I would never leave the Catholic Church will die as a Catholic.

When I was a Catholic it was very common to see Catholics kneel and pray before statue of Mary or Joseph. I did the same myself without hesitation, especially since the ten commandments I was taught from the Baltimore Catechism emitted the part about bowing before graven images as cited in Exodus chapter 24 through 6. Well we Catholics were doing was forbidden by God but hidden from us because we didn't know the real Ten Commandments. We had no clue of this. I was also doing much more than just kneeling and praying before statues. I kiss statutes, purchase masses for deceased people, lit candles to speed their exit from purgatory and pray for the dead.

I personally wore a Saint Christopher medal, miraculous medal and brown scapular. The first time I read the Fatima visions, I was convinced that Catholicism was the only truth. But then afterwards I wavered because of the light of Scripture. After some time I read the Fatima dish in the second time, carefully looking for possible problems and they were everywhere. The most glaring problems were that the Catholic authorities endorsed the Fatima apparitions as being from God, yet those same visions state that Mary is our refuge instead of God. And Mary is the way to God instead of Jesus. How could the Catholic hierarchy do such a terrible thing. I knew if I believed what the Catholic Church endorsed through Fatima, I would be lost.

I told my mother I was done with the Catholic Church and she cried. About two weeks later I took the Catholic Bible while I was reading in the stand of a booklet with me to confront the priest and discuss these serious problems. He had no answer other than you don't have to believe that the state of Catholic. I told him that the devil can cause visions and sedima can't be from God because it contradicted the Bible.

It dawned on me that the Catholic Church was poisoning the people with their false doctrine and practices. I knew I had to leave such a religious system so I did. It was vital would stay safe. During the many years I attended the Roman Catholic Church, there never was an emphasis on reading the Bible. The priests did kiss the Bible during Mass but then he would teach about some Catholic saint and mentioned Mary for the most part.

If a scripture or two was read it was also given the capping misinterpretation the last priest I sat on her just before my exit actually said that if you read the Bible you'll go crazy. I know that's not the typical Catholic statement in our day since Vatican Council - but it is what he said to the whole congregation during Mass that time.

I remember we Catholics would sell raffle tickets to raise money for the church. After one mass I stopped in the back of the church to give the soul ticket money back and a person who was visiting and who I never saw before since in an angry tone scolded the priest for not mentioning the blood of Christ at all during his sermon. I never seen or heard anyone talk to Prince like that who we Catholics thought could forgive her sins.


Toward the end of my time in Catholicism which is now after Vatican Council 2 - a visiting elderly priest who was cold and evangelist spoke and taught the congregation that when your with synth call on Mary, say Mary Mary Mary. That type of teaching was not uncommon for me. In the Catholic Church I attended I definitely heard much more about Mary than I did about Jesus. The priest said the difference between Catholics and Protestants is we have Mary and they don't.

They're unfounded emphasis on Mary is one of the reasons I was so shocked at first by reading the Bible. To read so little about Mary in the New Testament was not what I was expecting. She was always magnified in the Catholic Church I was expecting to read the same in the Catholic Bible but it wasn't there. The Roman Catholic Church teaches Mary is the sinless, perpetual virgin Queen of Heaven who was the media tricks and dispenser of all grace.

The heavenly family is centered around her and Jesus, as they sit on a throne together, moreover when reciting the Rosary during Mass, Mary has declared our life or sweetness in her hope. Hopes of various Catholic saints have trusted in Mary for their salvation and deliverance from hell and some Catholic authorities have said Mary is sovereign but none of that is in the Bible anywhere.

As mentioned earlier Catholicism teaches Mary is the way to God and our refuge through the Fatima visions. It was common to hear we were call on Mary at the Oliver death. She's also supposed to be the refuge of sinners, co-redeemer with jesus and hundreds of other exulting things. Reading the bible during those early days was very confusing to me as well was enlightening it was confusing to me because it violently contradicted what I thought was the truth and Christianity. The first and second things to drop for me as a River Bible we're praying to Mary and singing praise songs to her.

Please know Catholics do pray to Mary, saints and angels. It is a lie for a Catholic to deny that. Bible reading was enlightening for me because the message worked. It actually did as it promised. I got to forgiveness and salvation learned about praying, sin, temptation, hell, the devil etc. As a Catholic I was taught most people after death go to purgatory and few go straight to heaven or hell. When I read Matthew 7:13 and 14, I learned from Jesus that there are only two gates and not three if purgatory existed and most people will go to hell.

I was terrorized because I knew at the time I did not love Jesus the way I needed to to ... go to heaven. My salvations version occurred when I read Luke 18 : 9 through 14 and prayed the way Jesus taught the man did who got justified. He humbly and sincerely prayed to God and asked God to have mercy on a sinner. That was the first kind of my life I ever went to God for forgiveness instead of going to the priest like I was taught.

After I sincerely and humbly prayed asking God have mercy on me a sinner, I also told God I would serve Him in this life and throughout all eternity. And invisible weight lifted from me and I felt like that could have floated across the room. I was instantly changed. I was a different person. I never heard about going directly to God without the priest or Merry. I had to read it from Jesus for myself. I remember crying on and off for days over the sins I had committed.

Never did any change occur during the years I confess to the priest and prayed hail Marys and our fathers afterwards as he instructed me. I was changed by the Holy Spirit when doing something much different. I did what Jesus taught and I knew it could not be wrong. It had to be right. It was true salvation and forgiveness because it was based on God's truth.

As I continue to read the Bible all kind of spiritual attacks came crashing down on me. The devil was trying to destroy my faith and was relentless especially through false teachings. Among other things the family member was converted into Jehovah's Witnesses and was dead serious about converting me and the whole family. The strange Jehovah's Witness teachings I heard were alarming and caused me to dig deeper into the scriptures which helped me to see even more problems with Catholicism. It was a time of major upheavals as family members were also dying.

Now I am a former Roman Catholic who left the Catholic Church because I read the Catholic Bible. I never intended on leaving the Catholic Church but the truth I read in the Catholic Bible refuted and exposed the falsehoods I was taught. I would surprise and change by the truth. I knew it was vital to leave such a counterfeit system just as much for a Hindu to sever himself from Hinduism or a Mormon to leave Mormonism.

How any former Roman Catholic would even consider returning to Catholicism. Only reveals a severe lack of personal understanding of the New Testament because we are dealing with eternity and precious Souls this is most serious. If I'm wrong about the Roman Catholic Church I will go to hell and I know it. But I'm not wrong and I have scripture to prove.

Catholics need salvation but most don't know it or how to get it. They need our help from reading the Bible and accepting the message. My trust is now in Jesus, not in being a Catholic, not the sacraments or Mary. Jesus is my life sweetness and hopes not married. At the hour of my death I'm planning on calling on Jesus like Stephen did in acts 7:59 and 60 not Mary as I was taught.

I refuse to pray or recite the Rosary which is supposed to be the epitome of the whole gospel because it is a sin based on Matthew 6:6. Jesus taught His disciples to pray to the Father and don't pray like pagans. Who think they will be heard because of the repetitious prayers. Besides the Rosary never existed until ten ninety AD. In Luke 11:27-28 Jesus openly and publicly corrected a woman who is exactly like a modern-day Catholic.

She said blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you. Jesus refuted her and said blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it. That passage was an absolute bombshell for me when I first read it. I was shocked Luke 11:27-28 is a devastating reputation for the reason the Catholic Church exalts Mary. That basis is on a fact that she bored Jesus just like the woman thought whom Jesus corrected. It was also very enlightening to learn that the mary of catholicism evolved over the centuries into what catholics wrongly think she is now.

The truth is no one was ever since l accepted Jesus. To say she is sinless is to describe an attribute of God to a creature which is idolatry. To teach that a misuse of Mary's name is a violation of the command to misuse God's name is also idolatrous. To Bow before the communion wafers is idolatrous. Just like the bow before and kiss the crucifix on Good Friday is idolatrous and the list goes on and on.

It is impossible to find true salvation through the Roman Catholic gospel. Their gospel is not good news because it's not truth, is the counterfeit, just like many others. The truth is found in the Bible and the focus there is on Jesus and going directly to Him without first going to Mary.

Source:
Testimony Former Roman Catholic - Dan Corner [Ex Catholic],

May God bless and help you and bring many Catholics to eternalize and out of Roman Catholicism as God kindly and mercifully did for me. Souls hang in the balance.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

Repent

Post A Comment:

0 comments: