International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


I Use To Hate The Gospel - Brother CL Edwards

Share it:

He used to mocking like this, "The monkeys who believed that God became a man.", etc ... and now "He changed me. He changed me to the point where I could not hide it. I could not put it away. I couldn't go on any longer. I had to announce to the world that Jesus was my Lord and my Savior."

I Use To Hate The Gospel - Brother CL Edwards [ex Muslim]. Shalom, this is his tertimony:

I began in the name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Not too long ago, those words, those names, those titles would never have come out of my mouth. It would never have come out of my soul because I had a completely different spirit in principle that worked inside of me than I do today. At one time not too long ago I hated the gospel of Jesus Christ. I despised the gospel. I felt the gospel with not just foolishness. I was saying the gospel was stupid. It was untrue. It was not real and it could not save anyone.

I blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ, but in my blaspheming Jesus Christ I thought I was doing God a favor. I thought I was doing the work of the Lord. I thought I was on the Lord's side. I thought I was on God's team by blaspheming Jesus Christ and by denying the cross of Jesus Christ. See I used to pray, there's a Muslim five times a day and answer the call to prayer I said well,

.... Praying in arabic ...

This chant. This call to prayer was an intricate part of my life for almost a decade. Every day I listened to it. I heard it. I would recite it. It would blast for my cell phone. It will blast for my laptop. It will blast over the loudspeakers of my mosque Masjid. And I would come to prayer. Whether it was in the morning before the Sun rose, Tahajud. Even if I had to walk, I would come to prayer for Tahajud, for Luhur, for Ashar, for Magrib, for Isya. And I prayed the Sunnah. And every one of these prayers, if you're Muslim as you know, I would pray in every rakaah, sura al-fatiha. Well I will say in sura al-fatiha, the last statement ... I will pray not to be like those who went astray. And who are those who went astray? If you look in ibn katir, tabari, and other commentaries on the quran. It tells you those who in a state and straight other Christians in the Quran says. The Jews and Christians say you must be of them to be saved bring them did she bring their proof if they are truthful.

I lived my life upon the teaching "Al-wala' wa-l-bara" . I had love for the Ummah of Muhammad and I had hatred and enmity in my heart towards all the proof are. All the damnable hellbound 'kuffar' and at the top of the list of these go far were the Jews and the Christians, the pigs and the monkeys. The monkeys who believed that God became a man. The monkeys who worship flesh and blood. The monkeys who had the nerve to say God got beaten and nailed to a cross and died.


It was all foolishness to my natural mind into the natural mind of every true Muslim. It's foolishness but the Bible says the natural man cannot understand the spiritual things of God and this is true. And I'm a living witness to this. What I could not understand, God made me understand. Because you see the sovereign Lord of the universe chose out of his own volition to reach down through time, through space. He reached into my body. He grabbed my heart. He snatched and pulled the heart that was inside of me out and he replaced it with a brand new heart.

A brand new life. A brand new spirit. A brand new paradigm. I had a major paradigm shift because today I bear witness that Jesus Christ is the Lord and the only Savior and whoever rejects Him can never enter Heaven. Because He is the only way no one enters except by Him.

I can bear witness now because of what God did to me miraculously. And this all happened within a 24-hour period. One day I'm making Shalat. One day I'm saying, ayadu alla ila haillalah . One day I'm saying Jesus is but a messenger and a prophet just a man. One day I'm saying the Christians are fools for believing in the Trinity. And in 24 hours God brought me down to my knees, my face to the floor. That in Shalah but in heart-broken repentance for what I had said and done and I blaspheme Him. He awakened me and made me understand that I'll have got the reality, the real reality.

He changed me. He changed me to the point where I could not hide it. I could not put it away. I couldn't go on any longer. I had to announce to the world that Jesus was my Lord and my Savior. There was no turning back. I had been changed from the very foundation of who I am. I'm a completely new person. I had the same body, the same face, the same eyes, the same lips, the same tongue, the same ears, the same everything, but inside is a completely different.

A man who has been transformed and it's a miracle of God because nobody would ever have convinced me. No one whatever can logically convince me that Jesus was the Lord. Jesus is God. I know it's true and I pray I pray that many Muslims, many atheist, many disbelievers, many of those who are on the call the God would do the same thing to you that He did to me.

Source:
I Use To Hate The Gospel - Brother CL Edwards | Ex Muslim.

He will reach down. He will snatch that hard cold dead religious heart out of your body and replace it with another one that will submit humbly to Him and spill out tears from your eyes and repentance in Jesus name. Amen.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

Islam

Post A Comment:

0 comments: