International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


Hezbollah Fighter Meet Jesus Face To Face - Afshin Javid

Share it:

So, I asked Him, “What is your name?” ... “Jesus Christ, the Living God,” He answered. And the moment He spoke, those words, it was as if, every single bone was taken out of my body and I just fell on my face to the ground and I started to weep.

Former Muslim Terrorist Sees Jesus And Becomes A Christian. Hezbollah Fighter Meet Jesus Face To Face - Afshin Javid. Shallom,

I was born in the southern part of Iran, a city called, Abadan, born in a Muslim family, Shiite Muslim family. My grandfather was a Muslim leader and he had nineteen children and out of nineteen children, he had 84 grandchildren and, obviously, he had to choose one to carry the spiritual pattern of the life and the teachings for the ... for the next generation.

He asked, ... obviously there had been some things that have happened, some accidents, that I should have been killed but every single time before, a danger was coming towards me, I saw the silhouette of a person, and that always was there and I spoke of it openly to others and my grandfather took that sign obviously that the spiritual leaders of Islam are looking after this boy and are protecting him. So, he gave me very close attention and he taught me all the things I knew about Islam.


I joined Hezbollah, I was in that army for about three years, I was studying the Quran extensively there. My grandfather, actually sowed a seed in my heart that I should share Islam with the poor misled Christians, you know and that have gone astray and all this, to remember and be a spiritually leader to the family, outside Iran.

I travel to Malaysia, where I was caught with 30 illegal passports, put in prison, and so I start teaching Islam in the jail and telling everybody what they must do, and that their duty is toward Allah. And so, I did this, routine everyday. I prayed obviously five times a day, Shiites do pray three times and they include 17 rakats (words) in the three times, but what I did was because I wanted to spend more time with God, I did it at five separate times and then in the end of the evening I would pray extra prayers.

I would have a habit of reading through the Quran cover to cover, once every 10 days and I had gained the spiritual powers out of Islam. In Quran there are the Jinn, the spiritual beings, so speaking to them is not forbidden, in fact, there are stories of talking to them, the Prophet Mohammad.

So I had been able to connect to that spiritual realm and been able to acquire powers out of them, so I was able to pray for people especially when people, someone hurt them or someone did something to them, they would come to me and they would ask me to say a prayer, and immediately that person would get sick, have an accident, this kind of things, you know. I was able to close my eyes and tell you what a person was doing in another room.


And so, this had made me more power hungry, and I wanted to gain more power, so I would spend more time and meditate more on the Quran and so, as I was doing that, one night, I was just meditating on the verses and there are words in the Quran that are repeated, continually and repeatedly but they have no meanings.

And still are the secrets of the Quran and so when I was meditating on these, a spirit entered the room, and he was much more powerful than I could handle I could ... I could overcome and so I was filled with fear and so I tried using all the tools Islam had given me and the name of Allah, “I command you to leave!” and, “Satan I rebuke you!” Those kind things and I used all of those and nothing was helping, at that moment I was totally desperate and I felt like it is choking me, choking the life out of me and I felt like I’m dying in that cell and I just cried out to the Heavens and I said “God!” in Farsi, “Khuda!” ... “God help me!” and immediately I heard a voice, just as clear as you hear my voice today, saying “Breathe the Name of Jesus!”

At that moment I really seriously did not give it one second of thought. I feel like, go back (voice). I was drowning, a man that is drowning, you will throw a rope and he would never question you about the color of the rope. just grab on and so I did.

I said, “Jesus if you are true show me Yourself!” and to this day I have no idea of this as I go back and thinking, “Why did you word it that way?”... “Why didn’t you just say Jesus help me!” I don’t know why, but that’s the way it came out and before I was finished with the sentence, everything was back to normal.

Now, that was not my conversion, that was the beginning of my confusion, why would Jesus help a Muslim. Now, I had done everything in my power to be a good Muslim. I had already tried to go and commit myself, in the way of Allah and be a martyr for Him, walking on the mines and so the government of Iran used to issue that the people that are “Fadaei” or the ones that are willing to to give themselves or sacrifice themselves, a special Quran that had the stamp (permission) of the government. I have participated in the executions by hanging, I had done everything that I thought I must do, against the infidels and anything and everything I must do to share Allah with others.


So, I knew that something was wrong and that was not because I doubted Allah or doubted Islam or anything, I fully believed and I didn’t know what that is and it just confused me, and so I tried to just forget about it, but that question: Why would Jesus help a Muslim? Why would Jesus help a Muslim? That would just keep coming at me, I believed in Muhammad, the last prophet, I would think, that in a perfect religion: Why would Jesus come to help me?

So, in that two weeks period, I just got really confused and I said, “Okay I’m going to pray and fast and ask God Himself to show me the path.” Obviously, I thought at that moment and there are various Surahs (Chapters) and things taught in the Quran that says, “The ways of Allah are many and no matter what part and what part of the mountain you climb you always come to the same mountaintop.” And I thought maybe that’s what God is. And then, no, maybe he’s different for God, maybe God has a specific way for me, and He wants me to follow that specific way so I thought I will never find out unless I asked this question.

So I did, I prayed and fasted and from the bottom of my heart with all my strength I asked, “God what is it that you want me to do?” ... “What way is it that you want me to follow?” And so for two weeks, I sat in one place and I prayed as many hours as I was awake, and I fasted as many hours as I was awake and I would just fall asleep literally at that place I would wake up and I would just pray again and again asking God, “What is the way you want me go?”


After two weeks to no avail, I had no answer and I really got frustrated I just thought, “Forget it, what is this?” No chance of finding out what I want, I don’t even know if God exists, and I have wasted all my life I have been afraid all my life, you know, trying to do everything that would please Allah and now he confuses me if Allah is all great and he sees the heart he knew in my heart I love him, and what matters if I call him whatever name I called him, he knows in my heart I love him. And if it does matter to him I asked him for two weeks I sat prayed and nothing happens.

So, you know what I’m going to go do my own thing. I’m going to go and walk my own path. I’m going to do what pleases me, obviously, at that very moment I felt the power of God fill the room!

Now in Islam, the greatest sin you can commit and you can never be forgiven for is doubting God himself, doubting his teachings, doubting his prophet and I have done that, and in Islam they teach you that Allah never visits, God never visits human beings, I feel and I know against Islam I have committed, the greatest sin that can never be forgiven.

God’s presence is in the room and I’m confronted immediately with His Holiness, all this is happening simultaneously and I am confronted with His Holiness puts this weight of sin upon me and I know I know that because He is just, He must kill me, He must wipe me off of the face of the Earth, because I’m so full of sin.

And I cried, because I literally didn’t want to die, but I knew there is no a chance! He was so Holy and I was so wicked, so I just ran to the corner of the room and I held my head in my arms and I just cried out, “God forgive me, God forgive me, God forgive me, God forgive me!” and I just said, “Forgive me, forgive me ... forgive me, forgive me forgive me!”

And as I was crying and just saying forgive me, I felt a touch on my shoulder saying, “I forgive you!” And the very instant those words were spoken, I physically felt forgiven! And I could not understand it.

I said, “Wait a minute!” We say, “Bismillah al-rahman al-rahim, In the name of God who ... is Merciful and Gracious.” But we don’t know if we are forgiven until the Day of Judgment. That is why there is not one single verse in the Quran, that says Mohammed is in Heaven!


He must wait, like all people for the Day of Al-Qiyamah, The Day of the Resurrection and all shall be judged on that day, so who is this God that says, “I forgive You!” and I feel forgiven today! And I asked and said, “Who are you?” “That can forgive me and I feel forgiven today.” And He said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.”

The moment I heard those words, I knew it’s of great importance, but I had absolutely no idea what that meant! I still had no clue who this God is. So, I asked Him, “What is your name?” ... “Jesus Christ, the Living God,” He answered. And the moment He spoke, those words, it was as if, every single bone was taken out of my body and I just fell on my face to the ground and I started to weep.

At the presence of God, I just wept, I still can’t. Eighteen years have gone by but I still, can’t forget His love, His mercy, and all the ... I can’t forget what He did for me that day. And He just forgave me! I felt forgiven and I fell on my face.

I just wept because for many years, I had tried to please God. But nothing I had done was pleasing to God, nothing I had done. But it wasn’t even... the great god (Allah) that I had. Nothing! I felt so, deceived, because they told me this (Allah) is God and he wasn’t God. They told me, what to do for Hezbollah and kill in the name of Allah.

But then, God send His love in the way of me (towards me). Forgiveness in the way of me (towards me). It was everything in my heart, that thirsted for Him said, “Yes, this is the Truth ... of God!” God is about forgiveness, God is about love! So, I wept for two hours.

And I just stood at His feet and He just said I should look up and at the moment I looked up I saw this, it was like a TV screen of some sort and I just saw people from all different generations, and all different nationalities and backgrounds, and every single person I saw I could see every single wrong thing they have done and that overwhelmed me, and I said, “God, I live among all these peoples and all of them are sinners!” And He says, “How easy did I forgive you!” And I said, “Very easy!” In Farsi, we say, as easy as drinking water, and then just moments after that I said, “No, no, no, no, no... even easier than drinking water.”


He says, “As easy as I have forgiven you, I can forgive them!” ... “Who is going to tell them?” I said, “Send me Lord” He says, “Go.”

That’s how I became a Christian, so I prayed, “God send me a Bible.” In jail somebody, from some other section just walked up to me and gave me a book and says, “This is what you ask for,” and he was of East-Indian background and I spoke Urdu and Hindi, completely so and so when he gave it to me, I knew it is the Bible, I forgot to thank you God! I said, “God I prayed last night and ... you gave it to me this morning! It is so wonderful! You are the Mighty God! The Jews have spoke of and you provide so quickly.”

That is the living word of God. I tell you that! I share my testimony, so people hear about this, Almighty God. I don’t expect anybody to become a Christian because of my testimony, my testimony is only good for me. I want people to understand this, this is the story of Almighty God, who is, all able and who is searching for all seeking hearts. That loves all humanity with all His strength and power.

If someone hears my testimony today, I really will like them to say, “Okay God of Heaven, the Creator of everything, if this is true? ... I want that!” And I assure you, I can guarantee you that, that Mighty God that came and touched and changed my life, and totally forgive everything I have done and He made me sure that I can be in Heaven with Him, He can assure them, with the same assurance and He can, let them taste of the same forgiveness and the same love. That is who Jesus Christ is. May glory be to Him today and forever more. Amen.

My suggestion to a Muslim man or a woman is, I know they’ll ask, “Is Jesus Christ God? Can A human ... being become God?” Of course, never! No human being can become God. But I’ve believed in as a Muslim that, in an Almighty God, God the Great God, that can do anything and everything, but can a God, this Great God become man, can He show Himself, in the body of a man? Yes He can! And so, as Christians we do not say, Jesus Christ is the son of God because God had a child, no, no, no, no. But God showed Himself in the body of Jesus Christ to all humanity, I dare anybody!


If they ask Jesus Christ, with their heart that is right, and God knows! We cannot test God! We cannot question God. But you can ask God. We can ask God the humble beings that we are! Saying, “God Almighty, I have a family member ... that is sick or I have someone ... that is really really in need of a ... healing. I have a question! ... I have a broken heart ... I am filled with depression ... and no doctors can help me, I have no hope ... I feel like I am I have no peace!”

If you ask, “Is there ... hope in Jesus for me?” “Is there ... healing in the name of Jesus for me?” ... “Is there healing for my family member?” ... “Some kind of salvation from that depression?” Ask in the name of Jesus! You will receive it, because He is The Almighty God! You will see! And that is who God is!

Source:

--- Thus Testimony From Afshin Javid.
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
  • Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. - (2 Corinthians 5:17).
Love and friendship. Be passionate and love your fellow human beings regardless of their beliefs. Elohim Yeshua Hamashiach Bless. Amen.


Share it:

Islam

Post A Comment:

0 comments: