International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Blog Archive

Ads 728 x 90


Be You - Inspirational & Motivational From God | ABOVE INSPIRATION

Share it:

If you feel wrong about yourself, you project inferiority, unfriendliness, discontentment. You project what you believe on the inside.

Be You - Inspirational & Motivational From God | ABOVE INSPIRATION

Would you do the world a favor and be you, because everybody else is already taken. So the world a favor and be you the world needs you, are God wouldn't have made you. If God wanted me to be somebody else I wouldn't be here, I would be them. Stop trying to be somebody else, stop letting the culture define what's beautiful. God says you're beautiful.


Have you listened to God's voice in Psalms 139 verse 13 and 14 that when you were in your mother's womb, you were wonderfully and fearfully made. Have you looked in a mirror and said, I'm wonderfully and fearfully made because God says or have you looked at TV images. Have you looked at magazine covers and said, 'Oh I'm ugly because I don't look like them,' and God is going precious child you are beautiful to Me.

Too many people go around feeling wrong on the inside. They don't really like who they are. They focus on their faults, weaknesses. They're constantly critical toward themselves. That recording of everything they've done wrong is always playing in their mind. You're impatient, you blew your diet yesterday, you lost your temper. You're still struggling with that addiction. You should be ashamed of yourself. They wonder why they're not happy. It's because they have this war going on on the inside.

You're not supposed to go through life feeling wrong about yourself, quit focusing on your faults. Quit over analyzing your weaknesses, quit beating yourself up because you're not who you thought you would be.


Here's the key: you're not a finished product. God is still working on you. The scripture says God changes us from Glory to Glory. You have to learn to enjoy the glory that you're in right now. You may have some weaknesses, we all do. There may be some areas where you know you need to improve, But being down on yourself is not going to help you do better. Having that nagging feeling, telling you, 'You don't measure up. God's not pleased with you, you'll never get it right.' It's not going to help you move forward.

You have to accept yourself right where you are faults and all. God is the potter we are the clay. He's the one making you and molded you. It may not be happening as fast as you like, But you don't control the timetable. Will you trust him in the process. Will you accept yourself in the glory that you're in right now?

Don't go around. Being against yourself. You may have some things wrong with you, But can I tell you, 'You have a lot more right with you.' You may have a long way to go but if you look back, You'll see how far you've already come. Keep your flaws in perspective. Every person has something they're dealing with. When you are for yourself, you are in agreement with God.

Some people have never once said, 'I like myself. I like my gifts. I like my personality. I like my looks, I'm happy with who God made me to be.' If you don't like yourself in a healthy way other people are not going to like you. You project what you believe on the inside. If you feel wrong about yourself, you project inferiority, unfriendliness, discontentment.


I'm asking you to feel good about who you are. You may not be where you want to be, but you're on the way. God is changing you from Glory to Glory. Start enjoying the glory that you're in right now. You may have some weaknesses, we all do. Don't you dare go through life against yourself.

God is saying today, you are my beloved son, My beloved daughter in whom I am well pleased. Now do your part, start putting on the breastplate of God's approval each morning. If you'll do this, I believe and declare every chain that's holding you back is being broken. God is going to keep making you and molding you. You're going to come up higher, overcome those obstacles, And become everything He created you to be.

Source:
  • Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - (John 14:6).
  • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - (Philippians 4:13).
Thanks You, Jesus Bless You.


Share it:

ABOVE INSPIRATION

Post A Comment:

0 comments: