International Testimony

International Testimony
God Is Love

Ads 728 x 90


This is How Hindu Teacher Become JESUS Preacher - Anita Shetty | Life Changing Testimony

Share it:

I saw Jesus standing, and He was telling me, 'I am the way, the truth and the life.' And for me since I was reasoning everything with my ability, with my intelligence.

This is How Hindu Teacher Become JESUS Lover | Hindu Converted to Christianity by Anita Shetty. Shalom,

Hello I'm Anita Shetty. I'm a teacher that I've come to tell you about how I found One and the True Living God.

It all began when I was studying at the University and one of the girls asked me whether I believe in God and I said, 'Yes of course I believe in God, because I had many gods to myself.' But then she had told me to tell about God and I hardly knew anything. Though I had God I hardly knew anything to talk about this God. I didn't know what to explain and what to tell.


And but then that there was a question, 'What is this girl talking about?' Because normal people don't talk gods, normal people don't have God in their day-to-day life. They all busy with their studies, with life going on, but then I thank God for my friend that day who spoke to me about God.

And my search began for God. I thank God that she gave me a New Testament of the Bible in my hands when she gave me this question and I started reading this Bible. Since I was a good reader I started reading and believe me for the first time I came to know about Jesus. I came to know about the story of the Cross till then I was not understanding why Jesus was hanging on the cross. I never knew anything about it, but that day first time I came to know.

And I had this God. I started believing, I started reading. Until one day I made this prayer from my heart I said, 'Lord I don't understand much. I read it I forget it, I read it I forget it. Then I made this prayer, 'Jesus if you are the true and the Living God please come into my heart and change my life.'

And I asked the Holy Spirit to come into my life, but believe me when the Holy Spirit came into my heart, the Holy Spirit began explaining the Bible to me. Holy Spirit began talking to me about the Scriptures. The scriptures became alive to me and I started attending meetings, attending the prayer meetings everywhere the word was preached.

And my hunger and my thirst was increased, because I wanted to know about the true God. Till this moment in my life, though I knew God, though I had so many gods to my credit, but I had no hope, no joy, I had no peace, I had nothing to give to the world. But after this time that Jesus came into my heart, I had a new joy a new peace and more than that I had conviction. That conviction that says don't tell lies, the conviction that says don't do that.

There was a inner voice which was not there before. There was an inner voice that that led my life and the words and the words were not mere words, they were life. They speak began speaking to me everywhere I went. This word started speaking to me as if God was speaking through them.

And I came to a point in life where there was a preacher and he was saying because until then I was not taking this God as the one true God. Here he was one of the gods to my many list of gods, but until one day there was a preacher who said, 'I am the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except by Me.'

And this word and he was preaching, his face was not there. I saw Jesus standing, and He was telling me, 'I am the way, the truth and the life.'

And for me since I was reasoning everything with my ability, with my intelligence. For me thus the definite article was more important. If He is no way, there is no other way, If He's the live, there is no other life. If He is the truth, there is no other truth.


And I said, 'Lord, if you are the Lord of all, then I give my life to You. then You are able to take care of everything that belongs to me, and that I am.'

And since then I made a decision I gave my life to Jesus. And since then 14 years I'm walking with Lord, never seen back and every ... every day ... every day ... every day He just keeps conforming is love to me, He just keeps conforming His hope to me. I have never turned back and there's there are so many testimonies, there are so many instances where as He has true, His lordship, His kingship.

He's my my provider. He's my deliverer. He is my healer. He is my protection. I've seen so many areas in my life that I can never never say like, you know, 'Jesus you are not Lord.' He has been the Lord and He is still the Lord and He will be the Lord because He is on His throne. He is the Lord.

Source:

--- Thus the testimony from Anita Shetty ...
  • For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - (Jeremiah 29:11).
  • “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. - (Matthew 7:7).
  • Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. - (John 14:6).
  • Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. - (John 14:27).
Jesus Christ bless you. Amen.


Share it:

Budha-Hindu

Post A Comment:

0 comments: